Princess Alexandra, Current Events 2: May 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisele said:
Hi everyone!!! Since this seems to be the forum for it, I'd like to get some input from our Danish members out there. I was talking to friends in Denmark the other night and 3 things they told me regarding Princess Alexandra:

1. She divorced Joachim whi in and of itself is such a huge mistake on her part. They feel that she should have stayed with the marriage until their children were older.
2. She isn't taking the "appropriate" time before looking around and dating again.
3. Her parents still live at Schackenborg which conveys to them that Joachim was the wronged party in this split.

Keep in mind, these aren't my opinions, these are my friends opinions and they live in Copenhagen, and are much closer to the situation than the rest of us are.
Poor Alexandra, after what she has done to her adopt country, it seems to be forgotten easily just because of her failure married:eek:. I think people should make some distance to her very personal life. She still represents Denmark and keeps doing her job for Denmark.
After read what your friend heard about some Danish' opinion (about Alexandra), I just wondered why the two people have to continue their married if both of them are not happy one each other anymore. I think the children will be more happy without seeing the parent shouting each other every time

I also would like to know, for Danish people when is the best time for divorced people to get their new couple or how long do they need to wait after divorce finalised. I have this question because I know that in some country there are some tradition belief that for "a widower" must not re-marry or they should wait several years after the death of her husband, but in Alexandra' case she is not a widower.

In contradiction, in some other country the couples even often has found another dated while they are still in waiting for divorce finalised (specially if the process really takes time), and people see it without any strange feeling.

Last edited:
galuhcandrakirana said:
Poor Alexandra, after what she has done to her adopt country, it seems to be forgotten easily just because of her failure married:eek:. I think people should make some distance to her very personal life. She still represents Denmark and keeps doing her job for Denmark.
After read what your friend heard about some Danish' opinion (about Alexandra), I just wondered why the two people have to continue their married if both of them are not happy one each other anymore. I think the children will be more happy without seeing the parent shouting each other every time

I also would like to know, for Danish people when is the best time for divorced people to get their new couple or how long do they need to wait after divorce finalised. I have this question because I know that in some country there are some tradition belief that for "a widower" must not re-marry or they should wait several years after the death of her husband, but in Alexandra' case she is not a widower.

In contradiction, in some other country the couples even often has found another dated while they are still in waiting for divorce finalised (specially if the process really takes time), and people see it without any strange feeling.

Perhaps some danish people think like that but I am sure that many other people support Alex. I am also sure that if Alex is to blame in this issue of her divorce then why QM gave her the countess title and the support she openly talked about when giving the news of the divorce?

Australis said:
Perhaps some danish people think like that but I am sure that many other people support Alex. I am also sure that if Alex is to blame in this issue of her divorce then why QM gave her the countess title and the support she openly talked about when giving the news of the divorce?
Indeed. I also aware that there are some republican who really dislike royal family or royal:(.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44072.html

Romances without age

The Universal One
Monday 22 of August of 2005

The deceived prince?

Another scandal that has jumped to the international press in the last days is the one of princess Alexandra of Denmark, that were married during nine years with Joaquin, smaller son of the queen of Denmark. Of that union two children, Nikolas and Felix were born, that are under maternal safekeeping.

In September of 2004 the separation of the pair announced and in April the divorce sentence was dictated. First in the royalty of Denmark in 150 years! At first one affirmed that the rupture had to that the princess did not support plus the alcoholism of her husband; nevertheless, history has given a turn and now it affirms that he was he who did not hold the acts of infidelity of his woman and for that reason he became alcoholic. The certain thing is that in the last days, Alexandra, of 41 years, has been let see taking a walk by Italy and Switzerland, seizure of the hand of Martin Joergensen, of 26 years, photographer and son of a well-known also Danish producer of films. Martin is 15 years smaller than she and he says that she has been his lover for two years.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44064.html

Maduritas but... seductive

Olga Valenzuela
The Universal One

Until some years ago, "the normal thing" it was that a mature man had a young fiancèe; the opposite, simply was inadmissible.

Today, nevertheless, women anonymous or of international relief, near the 40 and of not more than 60, are in public without flesh color with their pairs that, sometimes, are 10 or more years smaller than they.

In the United States, this type of fiancès toy is known like boys toys "small". But the somewhat offensive term, is not limited that country. For today, the cases more known in this part of the world are those of the actresses Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Madonna and Mira Sorvino. But to the other side of the Atlantic, in Spain and Denmark, the note of the day is the romances of three women very connotadas: Maria Eugenia Martinez de Irujo FitzJames Stuart, Duchess of Montoro and daughter of the Duchess of Dawn; Carmen the Martinez Bordiú, granddaughter of general Frank Francisco, and the princess Alexandra of Denmark, who have enjoyed the summer next to their young conquests.

Last edited by a moderator:
rchainho said:
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44072.html

Romances without age

The Universal One

The deceived prince?

Another scandal that has jumped to the international press in the last days is the one of princess Alexandra of Denmark, that were married during nine years with Joaquin, smaller son of the queen of Denmark. Of that union two children, Nikolas and Felix were born, that are under maternal safekeeping.

In September of 2004 the separation of the pair announced and in April the divorce sentence was dictated. First in the royalty of Denmark in 150 years! At first one affirmed that the rupture had to that the princess did not support plus the alcoholism of her husband; nevertheless, history has given a turn and now it affirms that he was he who did not hold the acts of infidelity of his woman and for that reason he became alcoholic. The certain thing is that in the last days, Alexandra, of 41 years, has been let see taking a walk by Italy and Switzerland, seizure of the hand of Martin Joergensen, of 26 years, photographer and son of a well-known also Danish producer of films. Martin is 15 years smaller than she and he says that she has been his lover for two years.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44064.html

Maduritas but... seductive

Olga Valenzuela
The Universal One

Until some years ago, "the normal thing" it was that a mature man had a young fiancèe; the opposite, simply was inadmissible.

Today, nevertheless, women anonymous or of international relief, near the 40 and of not more than 60, are in public without flesh color with their pairs that, sometimes, are 10 or more years smaller than they.

In the United States, this type of fiancès toy is known like boys toys "small". But the somewhat offensive term, is not limited that country. For today, the cases more known in this part of the world are those of the actresses Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Madonna and Mira Sorvino. But to the other side of the Atlantic, in Spain and Denmark, the note of the day is the romances of three women very connotadas: Maria Eugenia Martinez de Irujo FitzJames Stuart, Duchess of Montoro and daughter of the Duchess of Dawn; Carmen the Martinez Bordiú, granddaughter of general Frank Francisco, and the princess Alexandra of Denmark, who have enjoyed the summer next to their young conquests.

It seems that Alexandra loves the younger men .

Does she have other appearances or tasks before and after the ECCO Walk?

Hi,

Does anybody have any photos of Alex when she went to London earlier this month? Thanks :p

MJ

August 24, 2005: Princess Alexandra as protector opened the Nordsø Museum Aquarium.

Attachments

• ch139736_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch139736_guest.jpg.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 222
  • ch139737_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch139737_guest.jpg.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 237
  • ch139739_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch139739_guest.jpg.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 236
  • ch139735_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch139735_guest.jpg.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
I read an article that said that Alexandra was aware of her husbands philandering ways before she married him.

I wouldn't believe that. How can Joachim "philander" before he was married? And Joachim and Alexandra married pretty much straight after they met (like 6 mths aferwards isn't it?) so I doubt Joachim was philandering during that time.

I think he was philandering even when they were dating,perhaps he was always juggling things if you know what I mean.

marlene said:
I think he was philandering even when they were dating,perhaps he was always juggling things if you know what I mean.

How would you know that though?

We really have no idea what goes on in their lives.. eventhough we sometimes think we do.

I've never been convinced that Joachim is this playboy person. I applaud the way he has handled his divorce, and how he has kept quiet and goes on with his duties.

marlene said:

We really don't know what happened.

It also seems unlikely that Joachim had time to fall in love with Alex and she with him in only a matter of six months while he was seeing other women on the side. He must have been very exhausted if that were to have been the case.

I also don't think that Alexandra is the type of woman who was so head over heels about becoming a Princess or so disgusted with her life that she would knowingly move to to another country and continent and leave her job and life in Hong Kong to start a completely new life under a microscope for a man that was being unfaithful to her even before her marriage.

Alexandra has never struck me as being a ridiculos sort of person.

pdas1201 said:
August 24, 2005: Princess Alexandra as protector opened the Nordsø Museum Aquarium.

Great photos. It's good to see that open up again.

marlene said:
I read an article that said that Alexandra was aware of her husbands philandering ways before she married him.

Do you know much about Alex before she met with Joachim I wonder? Some things may shock you for all you know. No further comments. :p

truth said:
It seems that Alexandra loves the younger men .

It is obvious . Joachim and the photographer both are younger than alex.

Harmony said:
Do you know much about Alex before she met with Joachim I wonder? Some things may shock you for all you know. No further comments. :p
oh! you can't do this to us - hint of something 'sinister' and run off without telling us!!! :p come on spill the beans you obviously know something we [well maybe it's just me lol] don't know...:D

Originally Posted by Harmony Do you know much about Alex before she met with Joachim I wonder? Some things may shock you for all you know. No further comments.
Queen Margarethe, is that you? ;)

Ok, seriously, Harmony, what on the planet are you insinuating with this comment?

That Alex was aware before her marriage that Joachim has a roving eye (not that I know that he does, but Harmony's responding to poster Marlene who was inquiring about this)?

That she isn't the girl we perceive her to be? That she's always had a roving eye for young hot men herself?

Come on, now, don't leave us in the dark by hinting you know something we don't, and then not elaborating! Please please tell us now! If you happen to be sooo 'in the know' that you heard things about Alex first hand, we here on the forum have no idea who you are, so you can tell us and no one will know whether you are indeed Queen Margarethe or just some underling named Harmony! :)

But entirely seriously now, your post seems to imply you might have known Alex before her marriage, and that she wasn't exactly the hardworking Chinese/British girl next door with the friendly smile we've all come to appreciate.

Since I happen to be one of those who appreciate the Alexandra we all got to know and see, I for one think it is a bit unfair to her to imply you know 'the shocking truth' about this person and then not elaborate. I'm all for delicious gossip, but please back up what you mean when you make (such a ) a statement about someone. If you can't, I'll categorize your comments onto the "unsubstantiable" heap.

Whatever you say so.Take it whatever you like. Time will tell.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Princess Olga´s take on what Harmony said. Really, Harmony, there´s no point making allusions and then seal your lips. If you really know something, you might as well tell us. We may not know any interesting news, but you can bet that before Alex could marry Joachim, all the stories, if any, have been checked. Whatever shocking truth there might have been, the Royal Family were not shocked enough to say no marriage. So they got married.
9 years passed, they produced 2 lovely boys, and now they´re even divorced, so what is there to achieve by hinting at old shocking truth? You could have tried before they got married; for us, everything is history now. Golly, who cares about her bachelor days now that they are practically divorced? And frankly, every princess has old secrets, I´m sure.
As for Alex looking fake (someone mentioned that earlier), well, I guess every princess looks fake, as they have to try to look interested in everyone they meet, everything they are being shown etc. Royalty is surreal anyway (some say redundant) , so of course they don´t behave like you and me.

You know why even comment on Alexandra's pre-marital love life! What's past is in the past! It really pisses me off that we have so much to say on these princesses' pre-marital love lives (Alex, Mary, Letizia etc) and the princes themselves had even more "eventful" pre-marital love lives, yet they are not raked over the coals! It's the old double standard between what we accept of men and women!!!

Gattica wrote: "It really pisses me off that we have so much to say on these princesses' pre-marital love lives (Alex, Mary, Letizia etc) "

I would agree with that, but I have to say that despite the fact that I consider myself to be a royal watcher of sorts, I know next to nothing about the pre-nuptial love lives of the crown princesses!

For example, CP Maxima was nearly 30 when she married, but I have yet to hear about <any> boyfriend/love interest of hers from <before> that time!

And that really I believe is the way it should be. It is none of our business what these ladies did prior to marrying royalty, unless they are transvestites who therefore cannot produce the needed offspring, or, I guess, unless they were once seriously involved with one of the biggest mafia bosses their country's ever known, like Mabel with Klaas Bruinsma, then, there might be cause for further inquiry.

So Harmony, unless Alexandra turns out to either be a transvestite or admits to having been the secret boss of the Hong Kong mob prior to 'snatching' poor innocent Joachim, I really doubt that any 'revelations' about her from her time before her Danish life would manage to shock me.

So she was maybe already into dating folks decidedly younger than her own age back in her bachelorette days? Is that your shocker you're alluding to? Big F. Deal. Not.

today's photos, i think from face to face.

Attachments

• 00733078.jpg
    00733078.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 00733080.jpg
    00733080.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 00733079.jpg
    00733079.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 00733077.jpg
    00733077.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 00733076.jpg
    00733076.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 00733075.jpg
    00733075.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 443
  • 00733074.jpg
    00733074.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 00733073.jpg
    00733073.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 00733072.jpg
    00733072.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 00733071.jpg
    00733071.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 254
more from face to face.

Attachments

• 00733081.jpg
    00733081.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 00733082.jpg
    00733082.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 209
The cover of Se og hør says:Martins sexbomb. She came before Alex.Known from tv.

Smiles throug pain
The princess hopes to avoid surgery for her constant back pain.

In the middle of her happines of being in love she also got her problems to fight.She has got a (diskusprolaps) in the smal of the back witch gives her strong pain and she can't sit down for long.
– It's not to good.I'm very ill.I don't know yet if I have to have surgery but I'll do anything to avoid it, Alexandra said,when she last week followed her younges son Felix to his first day at Kindergarden.

The princes and moms new boyfriend

Princess Alexandra has to, like other single,divorced momswalt on tiptoes,when it comes to introducing a new mand in her life.Therefore new boyfriend Martin Jørgensen hasn't been introduced to the sons Felix and Nikolai yet.
Acording to an expert in divorce it's the right decision.
- Maybe Alexandra looks happy and in love,but her relasionship with 27 year old boyfriend Martin Jørgensen,could cause problems. When is the relationship serious enough to precent the sons for the new man in her life?
– The best time is often a year after the divorce.Then the children has found ther place in the new home and learnt to accept the new situation, sayes terapeut Christine Byriel,author to the book, "Politikens bog om Skilsmisser"."Politikens book about divorces"

Hope it is translatet to your satisfaction.

rchainho said:
today's photos, i think from face to face.
Thanks for the photos....She wasn't in her best dress but still look lovely... not bad because some other ladies even appear in relax with their sandals:). http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=185388

palles_girl said:
The cover of Se og hør says:Martins sexbomb. She came before Alex.Known from tv.
Well, being Alexandra's boyfriends Martins has to pay the price very expensive ....now he has followed by people who want to know more about him and they start digging for his past life:rolleyes:.

today...from polfoto.....Ecco walkathon

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 204