Princess Alexandra, Current Events 2: May 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie said:
I do not agree with you...she has a lot of class !!

I second that! The thing I admire greatly about Alexandra is her class. She is one stylish lady, as she shows with the outfit she wore today! I really love it! :)

the princess looks lovely & glowing as usual... i miss seeing her on official duties. she needs to get out more often.. :D :D

Here are from Imagine :

Copenhagen Denmark 20060301
Princess Alexandra of Denmark made an opening and
estatement against landmains on the "Day of the
landmaines" in Copenhagen.´at the meeting with "The
Organisation Against Landmines" of Denmark

Attachments

• landminedag2.jpg
    landminedag2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,346
  • landminedag3.jpg
    landminedag3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 302
  • landminedag4.jpg
    landminedag4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 309
  • landminedag1.jpg
    landminedag1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 330
a couple more ...

Danish Princess Alexandra at the international day of landmines at the Christiansborg Palace, Denmark on March 1, 2006 arranged by the organization Denmark against Landmines.

Photo by Stefan Lindblom/Stella Pictures/ABACAUSA.COM

Attachments

• 467540.jpg
    467540.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 467539.jpg
    467539.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 758
  • 467538.jpg
    467538.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 467537.jpg
    467537.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 467536.jpg
    467536.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 467535.jpg
    467535.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 211
wow she looks great as ever, thanks for the pictures! wish indeed we'd see more of her

also from PPE

02-03-2006 Princess Alexandra attented The International Land Mine Day in Copenhagen at Christiansborg Castle

Princess Alexandra looked great indeed! It's great that she takes an interest in the issue of landmines as well, this topic seems to have glided into the shadows a little bit since the passing of Diana, Princess of Wales.

I hope we'll see more of Alexandra soon! Thanks for posting all of these pictures Jess!

Larzen said:
22 January
Princess Alexandra will attend "Night of a Thousand Dinners", at Marriott Hotel, in Copenhagen, 17.30-18.00

source e-billedbladet

what a trainwreck of an outfit! the pleats are unflattering, the length dowdy and the top doesn't relate to the skirt at all. just weird.

It is so nice to see new pictures of Princess Alex. This recent event has catched my attention because she has been working hard for this one also.

I am sorry to disagree with what Napoleon have mentioned that the outfit was weird. I think the outfit was one of the best ones that the Princess has worn to this event. The top was fit to her because it made her look fresh and jolly. The skirt was a nice choice and because of its cut, it did not make her whole outfit look boring.

I think she really looked great with the attire she chose for the event.

Alexandra has treated us again with an incredibly elgeant appearance! What a wonderful, wonderful lady.

another beautiful picture of princess alexandra. although its not one of my favorite attire worn by her i think she managaed to pull it off well.

i also like very very much what she wore. plain black skirt with eye catching shirt with oriental touches. really nice.

Alex is one v lucky woman who's look does not age. She is stunning! :p

Princess Alexandra today, paying a visit to X-CITERS
Face to Face

Its a perfect outfit...and always so elegant and charming...very good for Alexandra :rolleyes:

The princess looks lovely today... the colour suit her really well..
thanks, Adry for the photos.

here's a couple more from polfoto

Attachments

• ch156148_guest.jpg
    ch156148_guest.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 138
  • ch156149_guest.jpg
    ch156149_guest.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 187
  • ch156150_guest.jpg
    ch156150_guest.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 137
  • ch156151_guest.jpg
    ch156151_guest.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 111
  • ch156152_guest.jpg
    ch156152_guest.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 199
You are right Purple..and thanks for adding more pictures of the Princess today ;)

Great to see Princess Alexandra out and about again, she indeed looks great! Alexandra is alway so elegant and professional while representing, she's doing a great job. Just wish we would get to see her more!

Princess Alexandra of Denmark visiting the exhibition Xciters at Experimentarium , in Copenhagen , Denmark , on March 7 , 2006. It is a 5-year project to promote the interest for the natural sciences in the Danish schools.

Photo by Stefan Lindblom Stella Pictures via DPA

Attachments

• 074101_4.jpg
    074101_4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 155
  • 074301_4.jpg
    074301_4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 475
  • 074401_4.jpg
    074401_4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 178
Great pictures without watermarks...thanks again ;)

Alexandra looks lovely at the landmine event, it's clearly something she feels strongly about.

Thanks for new pics of Princess Alexandra Adry and purple_platinum.It's always lovely to see Princess Alexandra, she's really elegant and having happy smiling face and im always feel great seeing her involves lots of efforts to her duties.

It is a perfect outfit - very elegant, it suit her well.

Princess Alexandra looks beautifull.....

Commoner Maggie

I always like the way she presents herself as it is elegant and charming.However I do not really like to see her in dark clothing such as grey as i love to see her in red as in the new year eve's gown...she looks absolutely breathtaking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom