Princess Alexandra, Current Events 2: May 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see her soon, I hope she has some acts scheduled in this month;)

I know I keep repeating myself. But how great does Alex look! We should all look so good after a divorce!

You are right Zonk, Alex is getting better after her divorce..she is soo lovely:eek:

Adry said:
You are right Zonk, Alex is getting better after her divorce..she is soo lovely:eek:

I dont know. better after her divorce???? i think there are some sadness lines around her eyes.

pollyemma said:
I dont know. better after her divorce???? i think there are some sadness lines around her eyes.

She certainly look very radiant. :cool:

BT has this article on Alexandra is the royal to watch for in 2006 :
http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aid=413796/

at the same time, she is tied for 12th place in Hello's Most Elegant Women 2005's poll

Equal 12th – Princess Alexandra(1%)

Two thousand and four was a difficult year for the popular Danish royal as her marriage to Prince Joachim broke down, but in 2005 she bounced back by striking up a new romance with photographer Martin Joergensen
http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/specials/grandfinaleelegant05/pagina_11_1.html

Princess Alexandra will attend the Royal Christening?...perhaps will she go with Nikolai & Felix? :):confused:

I think Princess Alexandra is attending the royal christening this January 21. She has all the reason to attend in her capacity as a member of the Danish Royal House.

And we should not also forget that even though if they have been divorced, Princess Alexandra still maintains a very close relationship with the Danish Royal Family in particular with Queen Margrethe.

Besides the christening will be the perfect venue for all of us to see the Danish and Greek royals. Maybe there will be other representatives from other royal houses like of Norway.

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Here are some pictures of Alexandra, her mother and the boys going to Nikolais christmas celebrations at his school

Pics from Billebladet 52

Nice pictures, I like Alexandra's coats and boots. thanks for taking the time to do the scans.:)

Alexandra and Joachim arrives for the funeral of Emma Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller, they arrives in seperate cars. Joachim worked for Mærsk in Hong Kong when he met Alexandra and Alexandra is a close friend of the family, Mr Møller has the order of the elephant and is the(?) richest man in Denmark

Source E-Billedbladet 1

Attachments

• Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Untitled-TrueColor-03dhkjfsd.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-03dhkjfsd.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 418
Alexandra looks amazing as usual. She can certainly wear clothes and make them looks good. There are certain things that Mary just cannot pull off like Alexandra.

Larzen said:
Alexandra and Joachim arrives for the funeral of Emma Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller,
Source E-Billedbladet 1

when was this funeral and where (in copenhagen?) ?
thanks a lot..

Princess Alex and Prince Joachim chose just the right outfit for the funeral. Something that made them look smart and elegant yet not too flashy.

Love the heels of Princess Alex!

paulette said:
Princess Alex and Prince Joachim chose just the right outfit for the funeral. Something that made them look smart and elegant yet not too flashy.

Love the heels of Princess Alex!

I am not sure about Joachim's hat. Is it a custom to wear such a hat to someone's funeral in Denmark?

Prince Joachim looks fine but to me Princess Alexandra with the coat is too much.

oskana said:
Princess Alexandra with the coat is too much.
i totally agree, that coat is really starting to annoy me, golly she's wearing a bear on herself lol

Im not enjoying the coat to much either. I know its cold in Denmark but whatever. I think the big full fur coats are not that appealing. Its to messy and not very flattering.

a picture of Alexandra on billetbladet

Attachments

• 000000003alex.jpg
    000000003alex.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 449
Princess Alexandra today

from polfoto

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 589
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 512
Elegant as always...a cute and nice dress..and a perfect make up ;)

Does anybody know what event was? Where was at? She looks very elegant as usual!

Princess Alexandra inaugurated Experimentarium's Exhibition "Dialogue in the Dark", at Hellerup :p

Alexandra looked wonderful at the christening of Prince Christian...i like the coat she wore although there was fur linings...lol

i personally think Princess Alexandra was the best dressed on Prince Christian's Christening.. she looks splendid and totally glowing...that's what a princess should be... hehe..

I just have seen her in coat from yesterday photo of her, what kind of dress she wore below her coat, does anybody has a photo of it?.
I agree she appeared very radiant as usual, Alexandra looks stunning always, her sons also looked so cute eventhough Felix looked very tired.

Actually, the coat was the dress, according to fashion-experts.

I thought the coat was the dress too because it didnt seem like she had any thing under it. When she was walking to her seat and takeing those big steps you could definitly see all of her leg. From toe to thigh. She does have nice legs though. But, I did like her jacket a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom