Princess Alexandra, Current Events 2: May 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason for her to hide, everyone knows about her and Jorgensen. In that photo i think she was just relaxing and the camera happened to click at that moment looking as if she is hiding, but she isnt, in my opinion

1 October, 2005: Princess Alexandra opened the Breast Cancer Month at the 'Fight Against Cancer’s arrangement' at the Opera House. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 547
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 211
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 253
Princess Alexandra looks radiant. She has such a warm glow. Thanks for the pictures!

Alexandra inaugurate ”Den Gode Historie – på eventyr" in Rosenborg

From polfoto

Attachments

• 3005xu.jpg
    3005xu.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 246
Here is a good capture of Princess Alexandra out on royal duty from this past Saturday, October 1, when she opened the Breast Cancer Month at the 'Fight Against Cancer’s arrangement' at the Opera House. From B.T.

Attachments

• 303402_large.jpg
    303402_large.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 260
3 October, 2005: Princess Alexandra attended the opening of the Children & Youth Literary Festival “The Good Story – On Adventure” at Rosenborg Palace. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 238
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 205
3 October, 2005: Princess Alexandra attended 'The Fight Against Cancer' Auction at Axelborg. The Auction took place in connection to the Breast Cancer Month. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 345
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 321
pdas1201 said:
3 October, 2005: Princess Alexandra attended 'The Fight Against Cancer' Auction at Axelborg. The Auction took place in connection to the Breast Cancer Month. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com
I think she recycles that dress but I don't remember where the last time she wore it. Thanks for posting the pictures pdas1201, Alex looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
galuhcandrakirana said:
I think she recycles that dress but I don't remember where the last time she wore it. Thanks for posting the pictures pdas1201, Alex looks gorgeous.

I think it's the same dress that was worn to one of the evening affairs during the Hans Christian Andersen anniversary celebrations, when Laurentien and Victoria were in attendance, too. For that occasion Alexandra wore a matching flower in her hair.

Divorce has suited her well. She looks prettier than ever before. Good for her!

Well it's not like she's rolling in the Euros!

Alexandria said:
I think it's the same dress that was worn to one of the evening affairs during the Hans Christian Andersen anniversary celebrations, when Laurentien and Victoria were in attendance, too. For that occasion Alexandra wore a matching flower in her hair.
Alisa said:
Princess Alexandra wore that dress previously for the Luxembourg official visit I believe 2 yrs ago.Photo:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23102
I think the Princess looks much more elegant and lovely this time.
Thank you, on the current photo I didn't find a picture the full dress in clearly then I was not sure about when the previous time she wore it. :) ...

Last edited:
from polfoto

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 251
bigheadshirmp said:
from polfoto

Princess Alexandra, as protector, attended the Arken Museum's Fall Exhibition titled 'Marc Chagall's World of Love.' (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 234
GrandDuchess said:
Princess Alexandra looks radiant. She has such a warm glow. Thanks for the pictures!

Totally agree with you there! She seems to be happy now!

bigheadshirmp said:
This article says that Princess Alexandra turned up at Rigshospitalet (The National Hospital, same place where Crown Princess Mary will give birth) yesterday to read to a ward with sick children. She brought Prince Nikolai’s youth adventure book “The Fire Spurting Dragon” with her to the hospital where she met with 25 sick children and read to them.

- It was a fantastic experience for the children, because they all came so close. She took the time to speak with all of the children. She asked what their names were and how old they were.

- When she was to read the story, she brought them all closer to herself, so that everyone could hear, says Pia Bodum, an assistant in the Ronald McDonald House, where Princess Alexandra met with them.

Several of the children suffer from serious disorders such as cancer and heart problems, and the Princess’s visit made it into a light and happy day in the middle of the children’s hard reality.

bigheadshirmp said:
from Se og Hør

ALEXANDRA: MARTIN LÅNER JOACHIMS BIL

Alexandras kæreste har overtaget den Citroën C8, som Schackenborg-prinsen kørte race i på Helsingør-motorvejen

Full story (in Danish) here: http://www.seoghor.dk/default.aspx?Action=ViewArticle&ItemID=411&GroupID=51[/center]​
This article basically says that Princess Alexandra's boyfriend, Martin Jørgensen, has taken over a Citroën that Princess Alexandra took over after the divorce from Prince Joachim. The car is payed for with taxpayer's money and Prince Joachim speeded with this car a year ago. The car now stands parked at JJ Films in Valby.​

Last edited by a moderator:
This week, which is fall vacation in Denmark, Alexandra is vacationing in Greece with her children, her parents and Martin, according to Billed Bladet, who have a small interview with her about the birth of a new prince, and lots of pictures.

Not that I can read Danish, but it doesn't matter: the accompanying picture of her (with her sons) indeed says more than a thousand words, or whatever the cliche is: she looks positively stunning, radiant.
Is it just me, or is this woman getting increasingly gorgeous as the years go by?! If this is what being in your fourties looks like, I'd say: Bring it on! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
princess olga said:
here's a direct link to that article on Alex in Greece.

http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3536

Not that I can read Danish, but it doesn't matter: the accompanying picture of her (with her sons) indeed says more than a thousand words, or whatever the cliche is: she looks positively stunning, radiant.
I also don't understand Danish but nice to see her pict in the article...thanks for posting.
princess olga said:
Is it just me, or is this woman getting increasingly gorgeous as the years go by?!:)
I think she is and I am sure you are not the only one who notice it:).

princess olga said:
here's a direct link to that article on Alex in Greece.

http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3536
The article tells us that Princess Alexandra, her sons and her new boyfriend (Martin Jørgensen) have been holidaying on the idyllic Greek island Paros, a few hours of sailing from the capital Athens.

Princess Alexandra's family owns a house on the island, near a fishing village. The two first days of the holiday, she spent her time alone with her sons and parents and one nanny. Then her boyfriend also joined them.

She looks amazing!!! New love, new look.

although it's not very clear, but there're 2 pictures from her family holiday in greece from TopFoto

19.10.2005 The Danish Princess Alexandra and her boyfriend Martin on holiday in Greece. The first picture of Alexandras new boyfrien and her family. From the left it is Martin Jorgensen, Alexandra with a hat and her uncle Heinz. On the other side of the table from the right sit Alexandra's father Mr. Richard Manley, Alexandra's mother Christa Manley and aunt Gerda. The picture is taken on the Greek island Paros.

Attachments

• 0941481.jpg
    0941481.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 0941482.jpg
    0941482.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom