Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, Part 1: February 2012 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little bit disappointed that the DRF did not release new pictures of Prince Henrik at his birthday yesterday!

According to Billed Bladet #19, 2013, bette Henrik celebrated his birthday at Amalienborg.

At 15.00 sharp QMII drove across the square to attend her grandchild's birthday.
Before then Joachim had picked up Nikolai and Felix. Nikolai now being so big that he sat in the passengerseat.

Present were also Christian and Agnete Scherfig with their four year old Tuva.

--------------------------------------

Nikolai will be confirmed at Fredensborg Saturday 18th May.

BB has an article about Joachim's confirmation and based on that we can have an idea of what will happen.
We can expect Nikolai to pose with his family. In fact Joachim got a loving push in the back by PH, so that he stood in front and the photographers would get some good shots.
Nikolai will be very much in focus up front at the altar at Fredensborg, having to remember the Lords Prayer and the Ten Commandments. (His classmates have already been confirmed and they would have been able to hide in the crowd).
Afterwards it's time for a lavish dinner. And speeches will be held in his honour and Nikolai may be expected to also give a speech in return.

Last edited:
Prince Felix has had an accident while swimming in Turkey. He required 10 stitches but is doing fine.

bt.dk

Prince Felix has had an accident while swimming in Turkey. He required 10 stitches but is doing fine.

bt.dk

Glad to hear that he is ok. Do we know where he had the stitches, the article doesn't mention.

Glad to hear he is ok. It does look like a nasty scar.

In the picture, Felix is with Henrik, are Felix and Nikolai now in France with Joachim and Marie?

Prince Felix Birthday Photos 2013

A lovely set of summer fun pics of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai, taken by Steen Brogaard, has been released today on the occasion of Prince Felix's birthday. He turns 11 today, July 22, 2013.

** kongehuset.dk gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely summer pictures. Its a bit disappointing though that the royal house only published two pictures in connection with his birthday.

Thanks for the lovely summer pictures. Its a bit disappointing though that the royal house only published two pictures in connection with his birthday.

PPE Agency has other shots of Felix and Nikolai.

iceflower said:

A lovely set of summer fun pics of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai, taken by Steen Brogaard, has been released today on the occasion of Prince Felix's birthday. He turns 11 today, July 22, 2013.

** kongehuset.dk gallery ** ppe gallery **

Thank you for the new photos of Felix, I like how the Danish Royals release new photos of their children when it's their birthday. I like the PPE photos of Felix and Nikolai on holiday, particularly the ones of them jumping of the boat.

Lovely pictures, the boys have gotten so big, it seems like only yesterday that they were at Henrik and Athena's age.

I like the PPE photos of Felix and Nikolai on holiday, particularly the ones of them jumping of the boat.

They're actually not on holiday (or, they are off from school, they're just not vacationing in another country on the pictures), the pictures were taken on Svanemøllestranden on Østerbro which is very close to where the Countess of Frederiksborg lives (she lives between Østerbro and Hellerup, ironically enough on Svanemøllevej).

Archduchess Zelia said:
They're actually not on holiday (or, they are off from school, they're just not vacationing in another country on the pictures), the pictures were taken on Svanemøllestranden on Østerbro which is very close to where the Countess of Frederiksborg lives (she lives between Østerbro and Hellerup, ironically enough on Svanemøllevej).

Thank you for correcting me. :) I would imagine that the family have come back from France (I originally thought the photos were taken during the holiday in France).

Thank you so much for the photo's. The boys look wonderful.

Thank you for correcting me. :) I would imagine that the family have come back from France (I originally thought the photos were taken during the holiday in France).

On 14th July Joachim said that they would celebrate Felix birthday in France - with invited French relatives.
So presumably they'll return within a week or so.

Muhler said:
On 14th July Joachim said that they would celebrate Felix birthday in France - with invited French relatives.
So presumably they'll return within a week or so.

Thank you for the information, Muhler. :)

I wonder if we will get any more photos from the holiday.

BB informs us that the new official pics of Felix were taken a couple of days before he and Nikolai went to Turkey with Alexandra and their bonus-dad.
It was Felix who suggested he should do a spectacular jump into the water.

New photos of Prince Nikolai (and Prince Felix) are up at PHOTOGRAPHER STEEN BROGAARD | ROYAL

I'd love to see photos of Nikolai not only with Felix, but with younger siblings from his father's second marriage. Always take photos only with Felix. I understand that among children is a lot of difference in age but these pictures would be better or... can take photos of Nikolai - only Nikolai.
The same was at the baptism of P Athena - Felix and Nikolai sat with her grandparents in the church and not next to a small Henrik.

These are very nice photos. Both boys are handsome

Thanks for the photos, FasterB and iceflower. As I said before, I like how the DRF release new photos of the children when it's their birthday. Nikolai and Felix are good looking boys who I think will be quite handsome when they're adults. They looked like they were having a lot of fun on their trampoline. :)

Last edited:
Wow! That´s what I call cool royal photography - great!:flowers:

I have a feeling that's not what Countess Alexandra was thinking when she saw these for the first time...LOL!!

There's one shot where Nikolai is on his side and to me, all you can see in his face is his Mom. Downright eerie!!

Love these pictures and a very Happy Birthday to a young Prince who is growing into quite the Heartbreaker. :)

Nice pictures! They are getting so big...What a difference a year makes at this age!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom