Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering if Nikolai and Felix will get a monogram? Why haven't they received one by now. They are in line to the throne even though it is very unlikely either will be.....

I read somewhere that Nikolai and Felix will get one when they are 18, as will Princess Isabella. Prince Christian already has one because he will be the heir to the throne.

Thanks for the response. I think it's sad we have to wait some years to see these three monograms. I bet Bella's will be gorgeous!!!! I hope the boys' will be great also.( Strong and Manly for both)

I do not know if this question have been answered before but why do prince Nikolai and prince Felix are styled His Highness instead of His Royal Highness being male descendants from a male line of the monarch?

I do not know if this question have been answered before but why do prince Nikolai and prince Felix are styled His Highness instead of His Royal Highness being male descendants from a male line of the monarch?

I´s because they are not children of the monarch but of her son Prince Joachim.
Prince Christian and Princess Isabella is styled His and Her Royal Highness because they are children of CP Frederik whos is the direct heir after his mother Queen Margrethe.

thanks for the answer H.M Margrethe, I guess the english system is different then...

Alexandra was very nice to the press!!! Where did he go running like that??

Prince Felix is such a charming kid... :wub:

What is this contraption he's holding???

Felix has gotten so big in the past year! He looks just like his father. Will he start at Krebs School, like Nikolai, this year?

They look so different, Nikolai looks just like his mother, and Felix looks more like his fathers side of the family. Aren't genetics funny

He is precious with his Spiderman cake. He does look a lot Joachim. They smile the same way. :cool:

According with the photo I suposse Martin has an important role with Alexandra´s sons.

Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai celebrated Nikolai's 9th birthday in Copenhagen. (Picture taken 25-08-2008)

PPE Agency Copenhagen

They are both gorgeous looking boys. I think Nikolai resembles his Mum. He has slightly almond shaped eyes. Felix takes after his, Dad.Such handsome children!

They are both gorgeous looking boys. I think Nikolai resembles his Mum. He has slightly almond shaped eyes. Felix takes after his, Dad.Such handsome children!

I've noticed those resemblances before too - Nikolai obviously takes after his mum and Felix after Joachim - like Alexandra and her sisters (she, with her Chinese features, dark hair and skin takes after her father, whereas her sisters, with blonde/brown hair and pale skin look very much like their mother).

Here is an article about Nikolai & Felix at the circus
SE og HØR - Alexandra: Familie-cirkus

I'm paranoic:eek:, but Felix could be a desireble son in law for Princes of Asturias.:D:lol:

Nikolai with Joachim, Alexandra and Martin on his first day at school: Hola! Photos ... [snipped]

I find this photo rather awkward.
It just does not look right to me. While it is truly nice the Mr. Jorgensen does a decent job as a step father, I believe it would be better, if Prince Nikolai stood between his parents. The above is my personal impression.

You're right. Poor Joachim looks like some random guy or a school headmaster instead of Felix's dad. The way the image is set up -- Alex, Felix holding hands with Martin -- it looks like he, Martin, is the natural father... instead of vice versa.

Other than that, I am pleased to see how well Alex and Joachim get along in public. :flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom