Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 4: September 2008 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any announcements about Princess Marie taking on any patronages? I see from post #155 that she and Joachim are participating in what appears to be an event with Lego. In November, Marie visited Morocco to hand out Legos to needy children. Is this upcoming event for Lego something similar to her Moroccan event?

Have there been any announcements about Princess Marie taking on any patronages? I see from post #155 that she and Joachim are participating in what appears to be an event with Lego. In November, Marie visited Morocco to hand out Legos to needy children. Is this upcoming event for Lego something similar to her Moroccan event?

No not really...ther has not been anny news from the court about Princess Marie regarding her patronages.

no announcements just yet, sgl, as far as i'm aware. i very much look forward to knowing what she will concentrate on. recently she commented that she was still looking into potential endeavours.

here's a couple of pictures of marie with the boys that i love. it's great seeing how well she gets along with them.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_80x3YBPHYGw/SZB29neRSeI/AAAAAAAAAlg/s4NFYA4EbFM/s1600-h/Ski%202008%208.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_80x3YBPHY...AAAmI/P-8KNlkFHQQ/s1600-h/Ski%202008%2013.jpg

Last edited:
:previous: They both look fantastic! Marie seems to glow more and more as her pregnancy goes on.

Marie is very lovely!!! she seems to be so happy!
I can't wait for this baby coming!

Wow! Princess Marie looked really wonderful. Nice and sexy dress for a mum to be. Great for Marie.

PPE Agency

Marie looked radiant!
She looks so proud (of her very beautiful belly). She's glowing. :flowers:

Marie seems to be enjoying pregnancy and it has been working it her favor as well since she looks very radiant. Thank you for the pictures. Marie & Joachim seem to be very happy and enjoying the event/night out.

I have a question.
Frederik has Per Thornit -- who goes everywhere with him, and advises him, etc.
Mary has two Ladies In Waiting.

Does Prince Joachim have anyone ??
What about Princess Marie ??

Princess Marie has a Lady in Waiting.

"Amalienborg, den 29. oktober 2008
Hendes Majestæt Dronningen har i dag udnævnt fru Marianne Engel til hofdame, privatsekretær for Hendes Kongelige Højhed Prinsesse Marie med virkning fra den 16. november 2008."

Thank you very much for the pictures! Marie looks very lovely & happy. I think she will be a great mother.:)

marie looks faboulous! she seems so happy, it's lovely to see her out.

She looks really radiant and glowing!

Great pictures. Marie looks happy at this event. Since Marie went for the Lego charity to Morroco, is this an event for her and Joachim decided to appear? I know the calender mentioned them both but Marie made an apperance alone for the charity

I just love her smile, I think it is a really honest and happy smile! Regarding her clothes the grey dress is fine but that little black jacket ruins all!!;)

Thanks a lot for the pics, again. Marie looks very happy in these days. Her smile is very lovely.

Just learned of Prince Joachim and his allergy to pollen. What a terrible allergy for someone in agriculture !

I think it's awesome that even though she's this far along in her pregnancy, thought I don't remember exactly how many months, she still looks happy and radient to be out there doing events. And is it just me or...has her style improved since she became pregnant?

Is Prince Joachim & Marie spending most of their time in Copenhagen or at Schackenborg ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom