Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 3: May - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for her to be pregnant.:flowers: But it's wait and see.... Good luck to them, anyway!

I don't find it impossible that she could be pregnant? As it looks like she's lost her waist from sides. That happens in the first weeks/months of the pregnancy. Speculations, though.

If all the above speculations are correct we will know soon. It would be so lovely, another little prince or princess to join the family.

I would love for her to be pregnant! They are such a cute couple and they are great with his children. It would be great to see them with a baby.

Let's hope it's true ! It looks like it
I am a complete non drinker, but at events I hold my champagne glass like the others. I just don't drink a single drop of it.

I think that if she's not pregnant, all the speculation will through her into a fit of weightloss (as it would with me), and as to the champagne glass, some French people believe champagnee to not be harmful to a child in utero as it has such a low alcohol content. My mother drank champagne while she was carrying me and my sister. I think we ended up fine... :lol:

really i do not like the dress, i do not know why but look ordinary1, but of course that is my thought

it's great to see marie in an event as princess. i look forward to seeing more of her in some more 'official' ones. who are the ladies who went to the show with her?

it's great to see marie in an event as princess. i look forward to seeing more of her in some more 'official' ones. who are the ladies who went to the show with her?

Maybe we'll find out who they are when Danish Royal Watchers get back up and running after summer (thats what I'm assuming the reason for not updating for so long is).
And yes, I look forward to more formal/official events too.

The two women who went to the show with Marie were two of her friends, Agnete Arnø (the pregnant woman) and Rebecca Wedell-Wedellsborg :)

Were are they? Have they become invisible? Or just preparing for their next fotoshoot, "autumncolours at Schakenborg"?;););)

Were are they? Have they become invisible? Or just preparing for their next fotoshoot, "autumncolours at Schakenborg"?;););)

Joachim has an event today - attending a concert with the royal guards military band at Frederiksberg castle. He also had some events - meeting the Japanese ambassador & a dinner for the Copenhagen Goodwill Ambassadors on the 25, and attended the opening of the 38th meeting of the Nordic Attorneys in Tivoli on the 21st.

Marie and Joachim have an event together on the 9th of September :flowers:

Danish royalty mag Billed-Bladet runs a headline on their website:
"The royal court spares Princess Marie". BB makes a note of Maries
absence in the public eye and supposes that there is a reason.

Viv

Hopefully we will see them at the Opening of Parliament - I presume she wil be going as Mary usually goes doesn't she?

When will the parliament be opening?

Hopefully we will see them at the Opening of Parliament - I presume she wil be going as Mary usually goes doesn't she?

It's usually in the beginning of October!

Ok thanks, well perhaps they will have a few more engagements in September besides the 9th September.

Marie may not be the most elegant or graceful princess but she seems to be very confident and a real person. She does not seem to have the ambition to be perfect as a princess which makes it easy to like her.

According to the information from the homepage off the parliament the opening alwayes is at the first tuesday in october - this year it will be at the 7th off october.

Ofte stillede spørgsmål}

Well one thing is certain. She is going to have to learn how to exit a car more gracefully! You could see all the way up her skirt in the one photo. Most unprincess like.....

I love Marie's outfit! They look like they are having a good time. It is nice to see them out and happy.

It's good to see Marie out and about once again.... I was beginning to forget about her and her new role as a Danish princess for it seems that she has got to be the most low key royal in ages (over-exaggeration.)

Danish royalty mag Billed-Bladet runs a headline on their website:
"The royal court spares Princess Marie". BB makes a note of Maries
absence in the public eye and supposes that there is a reason.

Viv

BT has received a quote from the Palace spokesperson who confirms that Marie has entered the so-called "Princess school". And is currently out of the spotlight because she's studying Danish, history, politics, culture, etc.

Marie sendt i prinsesseskole

Marie should wore more colourful or shining tunica.

I think it's so amazing that Alexandra and Joachim are on such good terms. I mean, they willing hang out with one another when it's not needed because of their children, and as a product of divorced parents, I know that that is uncommon, but very touching.

so, where is the "princess school" at her home with all private tuttors?

Will someone give this Princess some events to attend. I want to see her...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom