Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra, Current Events 1: September 2003 - Sept. 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polfoto 20-10-2003

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize Prince Joachim was on a state visit to one of the Middle Eastern countries - sorry, I don't know much about the Middle Eastern royal families and can't recognize whom Joachim is with in the pictures. There wasn't much written up about it and the date from the photos is recent. Can anyone shed more light on the trip?

Thanks!

I don´t think its a state visit
the pictures are from his visit in Saudi-Arabia

On this link I found interesting
http://www.denmark.dk/

it says that "Schackenborg manor in Møgeltønder was given" to Prince Joachim in 1978.

Joachim was only 9 years old when he became owner - that is something !!!!

The article goes on to say, that "his further education was therefore directed towards estate management ..."

Some-one used their head ..... here I had to figure out what I wanted to become as I grew up, and Prince Joachim is almost "coached by his surroundings" in his formative years of school.

I heard that Alexandra has some worries about the health of her parents.

I learned that her mother (Christa Manley, 70) had to have an operation in her right knee because of a fall she took in her kitchen, and now she is on crutches for 4 weeks.
Hope this wasn't caused by her getting on a stool like my grandmother did once, got dizzy, and fell off ?

I heard that Alexandra's dad (78) has problems with his legs ... and wonder if anybody knows if its varicose veins, sciatic nerve or something different ?

Polfoto 20-10-2003 Prins Joachim og fødevareminister Mariann Fischer Boel besøgte mandag Arla Foods mejeriselskab i Saudi-Arabien. I midten koncerndirektør Andreas Lundby, Arla Foods. En dansk erhvervsdelegation er i Saudi-Arabien for udbygge samarbejdet om landbrug og fødevareproduktion.

Polfoto 22-10-2003 Officielt besøg af storhertug Henri og storhertuginde Maria Teresa af Luxembourg. Modtagelse på Københavns Rådhus, Festsalen. Prinsesse Alexandra.

Attachments

• joachim_1.jpg
    joachim_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 167
  • joachim_2.jpg
    joachim_2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 186
  • manley_z.jpg
    manley_z.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 221
  • manley_zz.jpg
    manley_zz.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 210
  • alex_arriving.jpg
    alex_arriving.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 238
  • hands_up.jpg
    hands_up.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 199
  • patting_alex.jpg
    patting_alex.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 228
  • pating_alex_1.jpg
    pating_alex_1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 172
Polfoto 26-10-2003 Der var i dag 26-10-2003 premiere på " Find Nemo " en børne tegnefilm i Imperial biografen. Dagens biletsalg ( 100.000,- kr. ) går til UNICEF, der bruger pengene på et vacinationsprogram. Prinsesse Alexandre modtog pengene og giver dem videre til UNICEF Photo by: POLFOTO / Jens Dige

Attachments

• alex_1.jpg
    alex_1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 244
  • alex_2.jpg
    alex_2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 186
  • alex_3.jpg
    alex_3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 267
  • alex_4.jpg
    alex_4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 269
My Danish isn't very good but this is what I am pretty sure it says:

Prince Joachim will be at the Junior Chamber for the opening of the International World Congress Day located at Falkonersalen, Frederiksberg.

Copyright Imagien Scandinavia - Princess Alexandra of Denmark attending the UNICEF gala show of the film Find Nemo.

Attachments

• 25_Alexandra_Nemo_1.jpg
    25_Alexandra_Nemo_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 25_Alexandra_Find_20Nemo_1.jpg
    25_Alexandra_Find_20Nemo_1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 175
Great photos -- thank you, Alexandria! Princess Alexandra looks great.

Alexandria  Posted: Oct 27th, 2003 - 6:57 pm

Copyright Imagien Scandinavia - Princess Alexandra of Denmark attending the UNICEF gala show of the film Find Nemo.

Are my eyes failing me ... Princess Alexandra's skirt bears some resemblance to Mary's outfit on the balcony of her engagement day ?

She wore the same dress around the 1st of September 2003. She visited the Bella Center in Denmark. I think she looks fantastic in the dress with those high heels.

Imagine Scandinavia/Peter Elmholt 10009, Köpenhamn, Danmark. Racing Festival 2003 in Bella Center Copenhagen Seen here Princess Alexandra of Denmark talking to racing driver Thorkild Thyrring and Managing Director for Kräftens Bekempelse.

Polfoto 29-10-2003 Prins Joachim indvier fabrik i Kina.Med syv måneders forsinkelse kunne prins Joachim i går, onsdag dl 29. oktober officielt åbne GN Store Nords fabrik i Xiamen i Kina. Den nye fabrik har kun kostet 34 mio. kr., og så er der endda plads til at udvide produktionen. Fabrikken producerer høreapparater og hovedsæt.

Attachments

• alex_1.jpg
    alex_1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 238
  • alex_2.jpg
    alex_2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 664
  • alex_3.jpg
    alex_3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 258
  • alex_4.jpg
    alex_4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 252
  • alex_5.jpg
    alex_5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DK_joachim_503.jpg
    DK_joachim_503.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DK_joachim_503a.jpg
    DK_joachim_503a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 189
Here is the picture ...

Attachments

• 120584_normal.jpg
    120584_normal.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 753
Nice picture, Alexandria.

Love their body language.

Polfoto 03-11-2003 Prins Joachim deltog i åbningen af Junior Chamber Verdenskongres. (tv) Bruce A. Rector JCI World President (m) prins Joachim (th) Steen Toftegaard Poulsen Verdenskongresdirektør Åbningen foregik i Falkoneersalen på Frederiksberg

Polfoto 03-11-2003 Prins Joachim deltog i åbningen af Junior Chamber Verdenskongres. (v) Bruce A. Rector , JCI World president (m) Prins Joachim (th) Steen Toftegaard Poulsen Kongresdirektør Åbningen foregik i Falkoneersalen på Frederiksberg

Polfoto 03-11-2003 Prins Joachim deltog i åbningen af Junior Chamber Verdenskongres. Prins Joachim hilser på Bruce A. Rector JCI World President med hustru Åbningen foregik i Falkoneersalen på Frederiksberg

Attachments

• joachim_1.jpg
    joachim_1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 187
  • joachim_2.jpg
    joachim_2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 264
  • joahcim_2.jpg
    joahcim_2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 277
Princess Alexandra looks sexy in her outfit with Prince Joachim.
They are really sweet..Look at them in that picture!!! Not that lady in the gown! hehehehe....

Prince Joachim has been busy lately just like his wife.

www.billed-bladet.dk

Forældres første- prioritet bør være ansvaret for, at deres børn får en god barndom og opdragelse. Det skal vi ikke overlade til lærere og pædagoger, siger prinsesse Alexandra i et interview med månedsmagasinet »Vores Børn«.

Børnenes prinsesse. Sådan ser vi ofte prinsesse Alexandra omtalt, og hun er også en meget dedikeret person, når det gælder børn – både sine egne, prins Nikolai på fire år og prins Felix på et år, samt alverdens andre børn, der på den ene eller anden måde mangler omsorg.
Men også helt almindelige danske børn har prinsesse Alexandras bevågenhed. Prinsessen følger meget med i, hvordan danske børn vokser op, opdrages og lærer at begå sig i livet. Og den 39-årige mor har sine helt klare overbevisninger om, hvordan børn burde vokse op i Danmark.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 558
Gorgeous picture of Alexandra Josefine! :flower: Great colours of clothes by Alexandra and great lighting by the photographer.

Ok, ok, you have done it. I am won over by the serene and elegant Princess Alexandra. I have only recently been a part of these boards and seen so many pictures of her. She strikes me as very confident, elegant, classy, friendly woman who seems to have a great love relationship, and just glows around her children. She has only gotten more beautiful over the years. I hope hope hope that she and Mary D. create a nice relationship together and if Alexandra offers advice, Mary accepts it. Next to Mary's closed-mouth smile, Alexandra postively beams.

Polfoto 07-11-2003 Lindet skovdistrikt. Kongelig jagt i Lindet Skov under ledelse af prins Joachim.

Polfoto 07-11-2003 Lindet skovdistrikt. Kongelig jagt i Lindet Skov under ledelse af prins Joachim.

Attachments

• hunting_joachim.jpg
    hunting_joachim.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 235
  • hunting_joachim_a.jpg
    hunting_joachim_a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 175
  • hunting_joachim_b.jpg
    hunting_joachim_b.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 203
Two things I have to say about these latest pics of Joachim: 1) Oh my gosh! My husband has a coat just like that! And 2) He looks sort of like Kevin Costner in a Western movie.

I :heart: the last picture. it´s great. The "big Joachim" in front of the other hunters, the classic coat, the gun...yes, he looks like a western hero, or like the "star" of a psycho-thriller...and he looks really handsome there (I remember vague that Queen Margrethe once said, that Frederik is far more handsome than Joachim...about what is the lady talking?! Joachim looks good-especially in this pic!)

He looks very gaunt in his face. I don't remember him looking like that in the past. Is this just me?

Also it strikes me that he looks much older than Frederik and he's the younger brother too. He definitely has his act together more than Fred.

Princess Alexandra looks very exquisite in photos, very classy and beautiful. Some of her fashion choices suprise me, she goes for colour combinations that I wouldn't normally myself and also I think she overdoes it with the hats. She should not wear them that often. They are lovely but not necessary IMO...She comes across as a very caring and kind individual. I am not suprised that she's so popular.

TC
Barbara

Princess Alexandra looks very exquisite in photos, very classy and beautiful. Some of her fashion choices suprise me, she goes for colour combinations that I wouldn't normally myself and also I think she overdoes it with the hats. She should not wear them that often. They are lovely but not necessary IMO...She comes across as a very caring and kind individual. I am not suprised that she's so popular.
Oh forgot to mention her shoes! She has great taste in shoes :) She has great legs and the shoes top them off ;)

TC
Barbara

Princess Alexandra is very elegance and beatiful princess

These photos just go to show why I think that Alexandra is such a wonderful person and amazing Princess for Denmark. Not only is she stylish, but, her sweetness just shines in these photos. How down to earth she is. How much she and Joachim truley love eachother. I wish that I could say the same for their future in-laws.

Chanel

She looks great in everything she wears...unlike me! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom