Prince Christian, Current Events 2: July 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWHHHH!
How cute he is!
And the picture with cake is so funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
What great family pictures!!! They are a beautiful family.

The pictures are just beautiful of all of them- Christian is adorable & looks so happy and really enjoying his first Birthday.. Thanks for posting them here.:flowers:

Lovely, how intelligent he looks, how cute !

My most favourire picture, was when puching the present and when his mother was carrying him in the garden. I cant really tell who he looks like, but he is growing up to be a very cute child. He looks like a trouble maker in some of the pictures, but its cute when children are naughty sometimes especially at his age

Happy Birthday Prince Sweetness!!!!!!! lol so cute.

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE CHRISTIAN!!

ENJOY YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

christian13.jpg

what cute of little Christian of pictures

I like the photo of Christian in the colourful plastic baby pool. He looks just like any baby splashing about. The photo of Mary carrying him makes me laugh...he is almost too big for her. He is almost as wide in girth as his mother.

thanks for the pics! prince christian is a really cute baby! they make a lovely and happy family

Thanks for the pictures everyone. Such a cute face. :wub:

It is so amazing, how much he looks like Prince Hendrik, it uncanny! dnt u guys think? hair and all!

bonnita said:
It is so amazing, how much he looks like Prince Hendrik, it uncanny! dnt u guys think? hair and all!

Yes, he looks very much like Prince Hendrik. Thanks everyone for these beautiful photos :flowers: . Prince Christian is very cute :wub: .

Happy Birthday!!!

It's lovely to see pictures of little Christian like a normal baby with his parents, that is what I most appreciate in these pictures!!!!

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
It's lovely to see pictures of little Christian like a normal baby with his parents, that is what I most appreciate in these pictures!!!!
Exactly what i thought- the photographer has captured Christian's innocence and spirit and Mary and Fred look so comfortable and having fun with their son..:flowers:

Happy (belated) Birthday Charming Prince!

Looks like he had all the fun he deserved on his first birthday party!

For me he looks very much after Frederick but who cares... he seems a funny little guy enjoying his birthday!!!

Prince Christian is a real cutie.
I lloved all the pictures particularly the one where Christian's mouth is covered with chocolate!

omg, he is so cute! I love the one with chocolate all over his face. They are a beautiful family.

Thank you all for the lovely photos. I can't pick a favorite, I love them all!! What a beautiful family. I'm so glad they let all of us be a part of little Prince Christian's special day.

asturiana said:
Yes, he looks very much like Prince Hendrik. Thanks everyone for these beautiful photos :flowers: . Prince Christian is very cute :wub: .

Happy Birthday!!!

totally agree, love his little chubby face. thanks for the links so we all could enjoy the day:wub:

So cute little Boy!!!!!!!!!
m_24529252_0.jpg

When I saw Christian's first pics I thought he is little copy of Mary, but now he is more like Frederik and has smth common with his cousin Nikolai. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom