Prince Christian, Current Events 2: July 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's good news for the now legal future heir apparent after his dad . This procedure embrace all members of the RF - from legal marrieges?
Does the other Royal Families have smth like that?

Last edited:
New SAS airliner named after Prince Christian

In celebration of their 60th anniversary, Scandinavian Airline System has unveiled four brand new A319 aircrafts. The first A319 for the company was delivered on August 8, 2006. It's called the Christian Valdemar Viking, in honor of the first child of the Danish Crown Prince.

photos of the carrier can be found here:
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?front=yes&maxres=500&keywords=OY-KBO

More info on SAS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Airlines_System

the baby is sooooo cute! mary look so good!

I hope to see little Prince soon! He is so cut!

Oh, pictures from the birthday would be awesome!
When is Christians birthday?

October 15

Do you have any ideia on which kindergarten Christian is going to be in?

i can not believe is 1 year's old on sunday,it will a great day for him and his mum and dad.
Billie-jo

This gorgeous little prince is celebrating his first birthday tomorrow, isn't he? I really hope we'll get to see some new pictures of him and his parents :)

princess leonor said:
This gorgeous little prince is celebrating his first birthday tomorrow, isn't he? I really hope we'll get to see some new pictures of him and his parents :)
Yes right.
I cannot belive it! he has grown so much during the last year! He's such a cutie!:wub:

yes, we can to see some new photos, it confirmed at danishroyalwatcher...

I can't wait either- I want them now !!! I Bet he will be so cute. Love him :wub:
I hope he eats lots of cake and has plenty of fun..:) Happy 1st Birthday Christian !!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Christian is turning one. They grow up so fast don't they? Those little royals.

What I love about him are that he looks always very serious and he has so lovely and shining eyes ! Happy birthday cutie !:flowers:

How did Prince Christian get all his names? Was he named after Grandfathers?
Thank You~

AliciaAnn said:
How did Prince Christian get all his names? Was he named after Grandfathers?
Thank You~

John after Mary`s father, Henri after Frederik`s father.

and Christian is a very traditional name for Danish Kings.
Actually, the names Christian and Frederik are the two normal names for Danish kings. (I believe Fred's grandfather's name was Christian?) They alternate, one generation to the next, (with the exception of Queen Margrethe, of course!!!) Since his dad is named Frederik, he is then Christian.

Valdemar is also a name common to the Danish Royal Family, if I remember correctly.

Frederik grandfather was also Frederik. There was an extra Christian somewhere so when he was born Margarthe asked her father if she could name him Frederik.

LadyK said:
and Christian is a very traditional name for Danish Kings.
Actually, the names Christian and Frederik are the two normal names for Danish kings. (I believe Fred's grandfather's name was Christian?) They alternate, one generation to the next, (with the exception of Queen Margrethe, of course!!!) Since his dad is named Frederik, he is then Christian.

Valdemar is also a name common to the Danish Royal Family, if I remember correctly.

Yes Valdemar is the name of some Danish medieval kings. The fuss about Christian Frederik started when Frederik 1. took the power away from his nephew Christian 2.
If he hadnt done this the royal names would have changes between Christian and Hans ;)

Oh my god, he is so incredibly cute :wub: Love the picture. looks like he was enjoying his birthdaycake :lol:

The pictures are awesome..he´s a lovely little guy..he enjoyed his cake and had soo much fun...Thanks for posting the pictures :wub:

Woowwww !!!!! Woowwww !!!!! more photos, Thankssss lula.

Thanks a lot for these sweet photos of our cute blue-eyes b-day boy:wub:

I remember his photos in swimming-pool.

Last edited:
I found him rather ugly when I saw the first pics from him ...
But he has turned out into a cute little boy .:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom