Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdas1201

Heir Presumptive
City
Houston
Country
United States
Please use this thread to post current articles/pictures of Prince Christian Valdemar Henri John in this thread.

Remember to adhere to the TRF posting guidelines http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f14/trf-posting-rules-guidelines-4920.html Take the time to read it now, as posts not conforming with the said rules will be deleted without notice to the member.

Please remember to stay on TOPIC.

Thanks and enjoy yourself.

Last edited:
finally... something NEW !!!

From GREMB (courtesy of joyann) :

The christening of the son of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark will be on Saturday, January 21st, 2006 at Christiansborg Palace Church, Copenhagen

Last edited:
purple_platinum said:
finally... something NEW !!!

From GREMB (courtesy of joyann) :

The christening of the son of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark will be on Saturday, January 21st, 2006 at Christiansborg Palace Church, Copenhagen

THANK YOU!:D Finally we have a date set! And, a date to find out the name!

yes,... but really?! that long??? he will be around 3-months old by then.
and no name so far??
wow... the waiting is quite long... ;) :confused:

when do you think we'll see 'lille prins' again? on christmas? :)

purple_platinum said:
yes,... but really?! that long??? he will be around 3-months old by then.
and no name so far??
wow... the waiting is quite long... ;) :confused:

when do you think we'll see 'lille prins' again? on christmas? :)

I know! It's quite a long wait, and the gown will be way to small for him by then!

But, we will probably get to see him again around the holidays. The royal family does holiday portraits, don't they? Do you think the will include portraits of lille prins? Do they do that will Nikolai and Felix?

I want to know his name!

sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_platinum said:
a new article...

Royal Danish prince's stem cells saved

November 27, 2005

STEM cells from the umbilical cord of Australian-born Princess Mary's baby son have been preserved in a Denmark hospital, possibly as insurance for the child's future health.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17380534-2,00.html

I think that it's a good idea. All children should have this precaution taken on their behalf.

i read that articles also,purple_platium

im hope baby Prince would be alright and stem would be easy aint safe for him or safe for him but im not sure!

Sara Boyce

Has anybody seen a photo of the baby awake? Is that normal??

pix said:
Has anybody seen a photo of the baby awake? Is that normal??

It's quite normal for a new baby to sleep alot. We'll see a picture of him awake at his christening in January, but maybe not before. Maybe at the holiday celebrations?

we will see him around Christmas im almost sure

About the name

Do his parents call him by his name ? Do other members of the family (like the grandparents) know by now and call him that ?

Oppie said:
About the name

Do his parents call him by his name ? Do other members of the family (like the grandparents) know by now and call him that ?

I'm sure the baby already has a name...or I'd hope so. I think it's a tradition to keep names secret outside the family but the family itself calls the baby by his real name. We'll find out his name at his Christening. I believe this is what happened with Nikolai and Felix too.

gaby1985 said:

Nice story, thanks for finding it!

For those that don't speak Danish, I'll try to give the jist of it but I'm only learning Swedish and while alot of words are similar, I probably won't be too great a translator! And, I used some of my own words throughout the article.

A happy or lucky family. They resembled any normal Danish family in the forest or park? Crown Princely couple with lilleprins in his pram and dog Ziggy on his leash.

The couple has had difficult times with the baby's illness but now lilleprins in 6 weeks old and doing well. On Sunday? the couple went for a walk in a forest or park in marvellous weather and even though it was cold the sky was clear and the sun was out. The family was dressed warmly and lilleprins was in his pram that was safely pushed by his mother?

I'm not sure of some words, but I think this line says something about the sunshine being good for the baby? Or that lilleprins is a good-looking baby?

CP Mary has not had any engagements recently except for the visit from the Nowegian King a couple of weeks ago.

Frederik is happy in his new role as a father and he tries to live up to the pressure, although his age and maturity help. And, that he values or is serious about fatherhood as much as his role as CP? (Not sure on that part at all!)

I'd be happy for any Danish speakers to correct me! I think my translation is rather off. :) :)

Also, here is the picture from the article, (hosted by Tiny Pic, so mods don't worry!)

i2mw4n.jpg

Last edited:
such a sweet pic :) Cant wait for the Christening

Two new pics of Lilleprinsen. From Polfoto

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 576
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Lena said:
two new pics of Lilleprinsen. From Polfoto

Oooh, he's just sooo adorable (and a little less yellow...) :)
Thanks for the picture, Lena!

According to Polfoto the pics were taken on the 14th of November

He is so cute. I dont know who he looks like though. Can someone turn those into avatars. I would love to have Denmarks bairn as an avatar.

Half to Mary and half to Fred.

Layla1971 said:
I think that it's a good idea. All children should have this precaution taken on their behalf.

I agree if only it was free to preserve them. it cost around 8000 DKK to preserve them now.

Here are those new pictures in High Quality and without the watermark...

he's so cute :)

www.polfoto.dk

Last edited:
here are the avatars, prince johnny.
feel free to use them

avat12oe.png
avat23pr.png

the baby is very expressive. he looks like a little man! the pictures look like they were taken by either Fred or Mary. Do you think it is a coincidence that the pictures are published now and similiar in feel to the pics put out of litte Sverre?
now the little prinsen has a new playmate.

melmel said:
the baby is very expressive. he looks like a little man! the pictures look like they were taken by either Fred or Mary. Do you think it is a coincidence that the pictures are published now and similiar in feel to the pics put out of litte Sverre?
The pics are taken by a professional photographer, Steen Evald and released to Polfoto for distribution. Evald also took the first pics of the family, official pictures and the photoshoot of mary in Austrailian womans weekly
http://www.steenevald.com/slideshow/slideshow.php?menu_id=13&id=7

mmmmm i still see the baby some yellow mmmmm

Thank you carlota, he is such a cute baby. I cant wait for the christining. Will it be broadcast live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom