Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm I Think the Christening in Norway next month :)

Thanks, although I think the two infants will be rivaled for photography!

According to an article in Billed Bladet, HRH Prince Christian has his very own scholarship. The article (which can be seen here: http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3798) reads in translation:

Prince Christian is to hand out money
Prince Christian is now barely four months old, and although he is at the moment not perceiving much else than his mother's safe embrace, he is already doing his royal duties.

The day after the festive christening in Chistiansborg Palace Chapel, he received his first scholarship which bears his name. "The Prince Christian Scholarship" is a present to the Crown Prince Couple and their son, given at the occasion of the Royal Chistening by Australian "Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute", who does a lot of research in heart diseases. An area particularly important to the Crown Princess.

The first receiver of the scolarship - a Danish cardiologist or scientist - is to travel to Australia as soon as later this year. And Mary will probably help choosing the lucky candidate in the first many years until Lilleprinsen can do the honourable duty himself.

/Lasse Pedersen

Very good for Prince Christian! Already performing royal duties.

I read his first official outing will be to Germany and then to Turin, italy for the winter olympics.

Kelly said:
I read his first official outing will be to Germany and then to Turin, italy for the winter olympics.
As far as I know, only his father, the Crown Prince, will attend the Winter Olympics. And he will do so the day before the entire family goes to Germany. And then in March, the family will attend the christening of HH Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway.

/Lasse Pedersen

Congrats to Prince Christian! Already performing royal duties! :)

me either ! hes so cute lol I Love babies so cuddly :)

Well I read that in a Hello! article that stated that he would be making an official visit to Germany with his parents and later catching the winter olympics.

Ncie to hear that little Christian is doing okay! I can't wait to see new pics of him! :)

Prince Christian is so cute..... a beautifull baby

indeed the most beautiful baby (boy) born to a royal in a long time

Would to see Mary and Christian meet up with Maxima and her girls at the Olympics, I know it is not going to happen but that would have made a great photo.

EmmieLou said:
Would to see Mary and Christian meet up with Maxima and her girls at the Olympics, I know it is not going to happen but that would have made a great photo.

Yeah, just imagine Alexia playing with Christian:rolleyes:
I can't help being a royal matchmaker and since Christian cannot marry Leonor, then Alexia is a great choice:D :D :D :D :D

I accept Royal fan, that all babies are beautiful. And prince Christian:))
I hear on the grapevine that little prince arrive in Torino with father,it's true, or not?

Gillian said:
I accept Royal fan, that all babies are beautiful. And prince Christian:))
I hear on the grapevine that little prince arrive in Torino with father,it's true, or not?
According to the calendar, only Frederik is in Torino, not Mary - so Christian is probably not either.

Prince Christian and Prince Sverre Magnus as best buddies... I would love to see that! :)

galatea_12 said:
Prince Christian and Prince Sverre Magnus as best buddies... I would love to see that! :)

That would be adorable! Two, little boys wrestling each other (for fun of course!) and Ingrid Alexandra just rolling her eyes and Marius laughing....yes, I can see it:D. I bet they would be good friends, especially since their fathers are and they're countries are so close to each other!

Royal Fan said:
Yes Beautiful. all babies are Beautiful :)

I agree with you there Royal Fan! All babies are beautiful! Just as all people are beautiful in their own way. But not all people or babies are photogenic though. Perhaps that is what the other people meant. Also, as the saying goes...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The definition of beautiful is different for everyone, but I still think all babies are beautiful! They're so precious and innocent....beginning of a new life, where the future is all theirs.

Last edited:
Will he be making any new appearances before the norweigan baptism? He is kind of hidden right now in Germany, which of course is understandable.

Kelly said:
Will he be making any new appearances before the norweigan baptism? He is kind of hidden right now in Germany, which of course is understandable.
Obviously, I am clueless of when we will see His Little Royal Highness again, however I have my doubts that we will see him at the Norwegian Christening. First of all, I think that TRH the Crown Prince Couple want him to be away from the press for as long as possible... and plausible for royalty. Secondly, I would think that it would be very impolite of the couple to bring Prince Christian to the ceremony. That event has to be focused on HH Prince Sverre Magnus and no other I would say!

/Lasse Pedersen

I dont think they would bring the tiny future king of denmark to a minor princes christening. He would take all the attention. Also, Prince Sverre is not HH.

If Mary is still breastfeeding the Little Prince then he will be in Norway with her and Fred just like MM and Haakon had Prince Sverre with them in Denmark.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom