Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lise said:
This picture's my favourite but judging by the expression on christians face when it was taken he looked ready to cry.

He kind of looks like Prince Henrik to me.:eek:

Did both the crown couple choose the design of the little prince or who chose it?

Kelly said:
Did both the crown couple choose the design of the little prince or who chose it?
His grandmother made it. QMII has made all the other monograms for the family as well. I'm not completely sure but I think she also made one or more monograms for royals outside her immediate family.

His grandmother made it. QMII has made all the other monograms for the family as well. I'm not completely sure but I think she also made one or more monograms for royals outside her immediate family.

She drew Princess Ingrid Alexandra's monogram.

UserDane said:

When CP Pavlos and CP Marie-Chantal got marriede Queen Margrethe designede their monogram.
She did the same thing when Princess Alexia and Carlos got married and
CP Haakon-Magnus and CP Mette-Marit got married. :)

Is there a reason for that or the queen is just very artistic?

Kelly said:

Well i think that she just like to do that kinde of stuff.
She loves to make alot of art like painting picturs and design costumes for a
theatre company her in Denmark.
She also loves to design a new coats for the bishops her in Denmark ( i think we have 5 of them)

Kelly said:
She is very artistic. She recently exhibited some of her paintings in Rome.

Gloriana and H.M. Margrethe - thank you for supplying the names of the other royals:)

He's growing up so fast and changing everytime we see him, huh? Still cute as ever though. It's the DRF genes...of course the Donaldson genes too! ^_^

We can see prince Christian tomorrow, because he with mum and dad go to Bornholm

kil said:
He is sooooo cute ! I love this baby ! :)

Me 2 and i can see alot of his daddy in Christian particularly in Christians face i can see alot of Frederik in him...

I hope that he is going to be a bigbrother soon (pleas let be it be a girl this time :) :) )

very beautiful baby and a normal baby even dresses like a normal bab, I like that

I saw some pictures of little Christian but I can't figure out what color of his eyes is blue like Frederik's or brown like Mary's?:)

I think he looks like his grandma the queeen a little bit.... have a look
ANP POLFOTO

Lakshmi said:
I saw some pictures of little Christian but I can't figure out what color of his eyes is blue like Frederik's or brown like Mary's?:)

I haven't seen a close-up that could tell me without doubt, but I do feel that he has blue eyes like dad. We'll have to wait for better close-ups :).

In this picture they seem blue.

maxima88 said:
ANP POLFOTO

Thank you maxima88 for sharing. Christian looks like grandma a little. I believe he has bits of every parent and will turn out to be a gorgeous and charming prince.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
A Beautiful Child :) heres to the Future King Christian XI of Denmark!

OHHHHH he cannot imagine or dream what the future will bring him!!!!!!

He looks more like his grandpa Henrik.

Stellad

What a cutie he is... such a sweet Baby. It'll be so great to watch him grow up :)

maxima88 said:
ANP POLFOTO

I agree he does look a bit like the Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's getting cuter and cuter everytime we see him...He has his mommy's eyes and he has a slight resemblance to his grandpa Prince Henrik..

And His Grannys mouth , his dads Coloring and hair

A very cute baby, he really looks big for his age.

Great pictures!What a lovely family!Christian is so cute baby!!!

i have to agree with everyone here, cause christian is so cute.
billie-jo:)

What a cute little baby and he's gotten so big!

his so cute and he listens to what his parents say to him and looks at things, big boy as well, well fed and healthy.

I just loveeeeee the picture with the "attitude".
So cute I can't help but smile eachtime I see it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom