Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evnovoros

Aristocracy
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
Princess Isabella receives her christening present from Aarhus Council - a playhouse as a copy of Marselisborg Palace

PPE Agency

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella - Part 3

Welcome to a new thread for Prince Christian and Princess Isabella News and Pictures

The previous thread can be found here
Please post current news and pictures of Prince Chrisitan and Lille Prinsesse in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines & also on Photo Agencies & Copyright:
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please remember when posting pictures, to post only selected ones (there is no need to post whole bunch of similar photos). Providing a direct link to the photos or the photo album is recommended.
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures from previous events may be posted in the picture thread via an imagehosting site at your own risk as these sites also have copyright rules.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

So she has been given the playhouse for her christening? What a lovely gesture, even though it is a bit late! Is it placed near where they live?

So, the little princess has her little castle. How wonderful!
I see prince Christian has shredded some baby fat. IMO the children look a lot like their father.

The castle is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift, she is a lucky little princess. They are both getting so big :D

I think it is a joint gift from the City of Aarhus and some from the local trade and industry.
Yes , right.
It is a shared pesent by the City of Aarhus, Aarhus Model Technic in Lystrup and the local tourist information office.

Very nice pictures. Isabella is such a cutie, looks a lot like her dad!

22,000 Euros (roughly $34,437.93) for a dollhouse?!

Nice gift and gesture I must say, but...:ermm:

I was suprised too, it's very pricy.
lucky princess, I'm sure prince christian will want one too, unless they have to share it, in the picx he seemed really happy with that palace.:)

The marvellous dollhouse,the exact copy of Marselisborg Palace,the Queens summer residence,on a scale of 1:10,a gift from the City counsil of Aarhus::wub:

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Steen Brogaard/Colourpress.

What a wonderful and nice gift for the princess! I wonder if she will be allowed to play in it in the future or it is just a decoration to admire.

Just loved those pics. Christian does seem to like his little castle. Pretty nice to see.

Christian seems to be getting so much taller and he is losing his baby face. Time just passes so fast.

What a wonderful and nice gift for the princess! I wonder if she will be allowed to play in it in the future or it is just a decoration to admire.
It seems to be for real play. The article from JP says that the material is weather-resistant and that the house is built to be placed outside for decades.

The article also mentions that it is built after the original architectural drawings for Marselisborg castle, dated June 1900 :)

On Friday May 16th, Mary took Christian and Isabella (and Ziggy! :D) to a horse show in Bernstorffsparken, north of Copenhagen

Last edited:
On Friday May 16th, Mary took Christian and Isabella (and Ziggy! :D) to a horse show in Bernstorffsparken, north of Copenhagen
Who is the lady in the red jacket holding Christian's hand, one of the nannies?
Do you think Mary get's her hair and make-up done when she goes out for the day on a private outing? I always wondered....

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Mary get's her hair and make-up done when she goes out for the day on a private outing? I always wondered....

I thought it was Mary on first side, but then I saw it was Mary who was holding Isabella so that was impossible. Probably one of the nannies then! Isabella is cute and chubby :flowers:

Maybe it is a friend?? And i think that Princess Mary is quite capable of doing her own hair and makeup for everyday. I have to say I have never seen her looking quite so casual.
Isabella looks VERY much like har daddy, even more so here for some reason.

I thought it was Mary on first side, but then I saw it was Mary who was holding Isabella so that was impossible. Probably one of the nannies then! Isabella is cute and chubby :flowers:
The other woman, the blond one in a skirt looks more like the nanny I think.

At first glance I thought the lady was Mary's sister Jane.

Stellad

Mary looked great has always, love to see her in jeans.The other lady looks like Carina...chritian swetter is also lovely, Mary seams to be having some trouble with ziggy and isabella...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom