Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, lovely photos it great to look back over the past four years.
Prince Christian is such a sweet little boy.

Billed Bladet has some very sweet photos of Christian, in honor of his 4th birthday:
Billed-Bladet - Charmetrolden fylder 4 år - Tillykke til prins Christian

The article says that there will be an early morning song, pastries, and celebrating with his mother and sister. It also says that Christian doesn't seem bothered by the public's attention, and that he is a very happy child.

How beautiful. :) It's a shame his fathers away. He will grow up to be a wonderful prince. :flowers:

Beautiful pictures. He has grown tremendously. :)

Billed Bladet has some very sweet photos of Christian, in honor of his 4th birthday:
Billed-Bladet - Charmetrolden fylder 4 år - Tillykke til prins Christian

The article says that there will be an early morning song, pastries, and celebrating with his mother and sister. It also says that Christian doesn't seem bothered by the public's attention, and that he is a very happy child.

:previous: Look at him eating his ice-cream :) :p I can't believe this cutie is already 4!Time flies!I hope we'll see pictures from today's birthday party.God bless him :flowers:

It was sad that he couldn't be with his father on his birthday, since he is so close with him. But I think that he had a great day. He's such a cutie <3

OMG, they've been so naughty!! he he
Thank you for sharing these pics! The man with the light blue blouse is their grandfather, Mary's father. Does anyone know if he's staying with them now that their parents & grandparents are in Vietnam?

Yes. John Donaldson and his wife, Susan Moody are staying with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella while their parents are on a state visit to Vietnam with Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik. In addition, John Donaldson is teaching in Denmark while he is there.

Really? I haven't seen Mary's mother since the wedding in 2004. Does anyone know if the couple spends a lot of time in Denmark? How often do they visit their daughter?

Really? I haven't seen Mary's mother since the wedding in 2004. Does anyone know if the couple spends a lot of time in Denmark? How often do they visit their daughter?

Stepmother, Susan Moody is Mary's Step-mother. :flowers:
I believe John & Susan have been here for quite some time, due to Johns teaching. :)

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella at the Hubertus Hunting at the Eremitage Castle in dyrehaven in Copenhagen:

PPE Agency

They both look incredible cute, i like that Princess Bendikte was with them. :flowers:

Aww, lovely to see new pics of them, Christian is growing very fast. Isabella looks so cute with her chubby cheeks... They surely had a good time. :)

They are adorable! I love the first picture of the two of them together.

Isabella's slant to her round eyes remind me of her father's eye setting. Christian looks so devilish (in a cute way)!

They are so expressive and energetic! So cute. I do wish that Mary (or whomever dresses her) would dress Isabella in brighter colours. That little shirt is so blah and drab-looking. It look's like a boy's shirt.

The pictures are really cute with the expressions on their face which we hardly ever sew.
Looks like they were playing hide & seek or some kind of game.

Yes, she is always in such subdued colors. For a little girl with beautiful blue eyes, one would think she could have brighter clothes, more little girlish.

I like the way Letizia in Spain dresses her daughters. Their clothes are brighter, more child-like, and they look more like little girls, not so neutral.

the colours perhaps reflect the tradition of the countries they live in, protestant/catholic, colder climate/warmer climate etc.

Yes, she is always in such subdued colors. For a little girl with beautiful blue eyes, one would think she could have brighter clothes, more little girlish.

I like the way Letizia in Spain dresses her daughters. Their clothes are brighter, more child-like, and they look more like little girls, not so neutral.

Both Christian and Isabella are simply adorable, and so sweet. They show so much character and personality.
It's great to see that they have a great relationship with their grandfather although they would not see him often.

Point taken about the different cultures and climates, however, The Dutch A-Team children seem to dress better and brighter than the Christian and Isabella.....but that may be because Maxima is from Argentina. (although Q Beatrix is a pretty flashy dresser in compairison to Q Marg.)

john donaldson seems thrilled to be with his grandchildren - it's nice to see they have a close relationship with their grand-dad!

i also think the colour of the clothes is very cultural and that children seem to dress in other type of clothes in scandinavia when compared to the spanish infantas or the dutch princesses. it's a bit the same thing with haakon and MM's children.

I understood that the Donaldsons now had a home in Denmark. It makes sense with part of their family there to have a place of their own. I am not sure whether John Donaldson is working permanently in Denmark, or whether they go back to Australia and/or Scotland part of the year.

The photo of Isabella clutching her grandfather's fingers is very sweet!

John is in Denmark for a short time to teach a brief class. He does not live there anymore, but comes to visit. Jane, I believe, is also there (Mary's sister.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom