Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasse Pedersen

Aristocracy
City
Holme, Århus
Country
Denmark
Last edited by a moderator:
I see Prince Henrik in Christian (shape of head and eyes), and a tad of Mary (shape of nose, the space between the tip of his nose to the top of his mouth, and the small narrow bow like shaped lips.)

I do not see any resemblance to Her Majesty Queen Margrethe, Frederik, or Prince Felix.

This is my opinion.:)

Could Christian be any more handsome! He is seriously so adorable. I too think he looks like Henrik and Mary. But I do see Fred in him too.

Here is a question ive been wondering about since his Gradmother is 66 What year will Christian come to the throne my guess 2057

Royal Fan said:
Here is a question ive been wondering about since his Gradmother is 66 What year will Christian come to the throne my guess 2057

Grandmother is irelevant to the question unless you suspect his father will pass away before his Grandmother. :ohmy: If not he will take the throne when his father pass away. ;)

As for his friends, some of the crownprince inner circles are children of his parents friends and social circle. Those he meet on his own is from highschool as far as I rememeber.

MargreteI said:
Grandmother is irelevant to the question unless you suspect his father will pass away before his Grandmother. :ohmy: If not he will take the throne when his father pass away. ;)

As for his friends, some of the crownprince inner circles are children of his parents friends and social circle. Those he meet on his own is from highschool as far as I rememeber.

it's obvious Queen Margrethe will not live to 2057, as Royal Fan suggested. she would be 117 at that time!

I, personally, hate to discuss when royals will pass away, but I do think that 2057 is a good guess for the time when Christian may become king. At that time, Frederick will be 89, right?

Christian is an adorable kid...he's soo cute...I think he looks like Mary (nose, mouth, shape and intensive eyes)...He's really smooth
Mary looks good, she looks very pretty pregnant....

GömdNatt said:
it's obvious Queen Margrethe will not live to 2057, as Royal Fan suggested. she would be 117 at that time!

I, personally, hate to discuss when royals will pass away, but I do think that 2057 is a good guess for the time when Christian may become king. At that time, Frederick will be 89, right?

I don't think that Royal Fan was suggesting that Queen Margrethe will live to 2057, I think that it was presumed that by the time Prince Christian took the throne, (after his grandmother and father) it would be around that time. Perhaps some literal thinking was required. :wacko:
It is only an "I predict" question, and as such could be discussed without fear of upsetting anyone.:ermm:

crisscross1 said:
I don't think that Royal Fan was suggesting that Queen Margrethe will live to 2057, I think that it was presumed that by the time Prince Christian took the throne, (after his grandmother and father) it would be around that time. Perhaps some literal thinking was required. :wacko:
It is only an "I predict" question, and as such could be discussed without fear of upsetting anyone.:ermm:

oops. Sorry! I meant that royal fan suggested that Christian may come to the throne in 2057, not that he/she was saying Margrethe would live that long.

No I Wasnt saying that at all im saying If the Queen Passes say in 10 years thats 2017 Frederik X 2017 to 2057 which would put him at 89 and Christian at 57 58 and he could well rule till 100 :) Pure Speculation of course....im "He" BTW

Little Christian is familiar...

We know Billed Bladet (no.15 12 April 2007) was at Marselisborg to get the Marie Cavallier story, but they also saw Christian out for a walk with Ziggy while Frederik and Mary were at church on Easter Sunday, Christian on a walk with Ziggy.

He is not wondering about it himself, but his mother and father definitely are. In a few weeks Prince Christian will become a big brother and then the one and half year old heir to the throne will have a new playmate.

Read the article & some great new pictures

dazzling said:
Little Christian is familiar...

We know Billed Bladet (no.15 12 April 2007) was at Marselisborg to get the Marie Cavallier story, but they also saw Christian out for a walk with Ziggy while Frederik and Mary were at church on Easter Sunday, Christian on a walk with Ziggy.

He is not wondering about it himself, but his mother and father definitely are. In a few weeks Prince Christian will become a big brother and then the one and half year old heir to the throne will have a new playmate.

Read the article & some great new pictures

at last, ziggy is back!
christian is so cute and adorable, very soon he will be the big brother!

hay guys i found some behind the scene photos of christian , mary and fred on the Dannebrog some cute pics of the three of them being a happy family doing normal famiy stuff click on Danish Royal Watchers and and then click on christian name and scoll down fingers cross it works

take care tara

Last edited:
monica said:
Thanksss crm !!!!

You're very welcome:flowers:

Is it only me or does lilleprincen definately take after his daddy. I thought there were similarities before but now I can see they are definately alike:wub:

They look alike indeed! Still I think the mouth and the lower part of Christian's face comes from Mary...

JessRulz said:
Thanks jmj21983!! :flowers: Great pics!

I am sooo in love with Christian's cute little shoes... :wub:

I'm in love with this little jewel entirely. His face is adorable...

Vanesa.

Horoscope: The life of DK's new princess

The danish paper "Nyhedsavisen" has an article on the danish princess's life in the future.

It says in her horoscope:

- All the magazines will like her.
- She will be very beautiful and charming
- She will have many affairs
- She will marry late. It will be with someone from outside Denmark. She will move to he's home country. It is very possible it will be A KING:wub:
- She is very lucky when it comes to money (if she was not born rich she would win the lottery or marry rich)
- She will give her parents grey hair:lol:
- She will travel a lot, and be a world citizien
- She is going to be daddies girl!!!
- Her grandmother Queen Margrethe II will have a great impact on her life. they will have some of the same features and intelligence.
- She is born into a nurse-horoscope. Mening she will always have an eye for the weak people. It says she will be a beatiful Florence Nightingale.

Very promissing for the future I think...

Last edited:
I hope she will have a very fortune life but...there are no negative aspects??Only positive ones???Really strange!

I don't believe much in horoscopes, but I hope she'll have a wonderful life. I have no doubt that she'll get a lot of love and support from her family =)

Well I belive in horoscopes, but I don't live my life under them!

according to the horoscope she might "marry a king"

seems highly unlikely statistically what with the current boom of crown princesses there won't be many kings or future kings on the market when this little princess's grown up!

hmmm i really dont believe in horoscopes for one reason. It would mean now that thousand of ppl future would be ruined by the fact that that the planet Pluto is no longer a planet, and what did ppl do before Pluto, Uranus and Neptune was discovered?????
Just wondering
And well this horoscope for the princess is exactly what you expect for a princess anyway.

Ha! ha! I like the line "She will give her parents grey hair". Are most girls do?

While reading this horosocope I was thinking "this is the life I wanted for me" ;)

betina said:
hmmm i really dont believe in horoscopes for one reason. It would mean now that thousand of ppl future would be ruined by the fact that that the planet Pluto is no longer a planet, and what did ppl do before Pluto, Uranus and Neptune was discovered?????
Just wondering
And well this horoscope for the princess is exactly what you expect for a princess anyway.

Astrologists say there's no problem about Pluto not being a planet anymore cos its in the same place as before and it doesn't afect the horoscopes. But I don't know what to say about Uranus and Neptune... :rolleyes:

How about some more photos of Mary as a baby to compare with Christian and the new baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom