Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
acdc1 said:
I thought that she looked like Mom, but now that I see pictures she looks very much like Margrethe did as a baby.

Yep, I thought the exact same. I kept comparing her to Mary but not anymore. She clearly looks like grandma Margrethe. :)

Those new pictures of him and the truck are precious :rolleyes:
HE is precious ..

Totally adorable. He always looks so serious then gives a little smile:wub:

I haven't been here in a long while, but the little princess is adorable.

GlitteringTiaras said:
The ladies at DRWs has exclusive photos and article from Billed Bladet about Christian, Mary, and her sister Jane (who recently flew to Denmark to help Mary out with the little Princess.)

:flowers:

is Jane still in Denmark to help out with Christian and the little princess?

To me the baby looks like her father.

As far as I know, msleiman.

When Jane came to Denmark to help Mary when Christian was born she stayed for a month. Perhaps Jane will stay that long again or until the christening in July.

Thanks, I have not seem any pictures. I sure am missing pictures of the family!

Christian reminds me of a little grown-up. He's looking less and less like a baby and more like a little boy. He still has his baby chubbiness, but I'm sure he'll slim down once he gets older, in a year or two. But for now the baby fat is just too cute!

msleiman said:
Thanks, I have not seem any pictures. I sure am missing pictures of the family!
We'll see Christian, his little sister, and his parents on Saturday, during the Dannebrog celebrations, along with his grandmother and grandfather.

Hopefully he'll be happier than when he was on the balcony for Q Margrethe's birthday!

The article says that Nik, 37, and his longtime girlfriend, Tatiana, were in Copenhagen for a romantic visit and something else (I don't understand what why they were there. Something about "serving out from Neel Resling Halperns balletlegat.") They also visited some friends and attended a banquet of some sort.

Then they made the time to visit Frederik, Mary, Christian and the new Princess at Fredensborg. About the Princess Nik says "It was a nice experience. She is highly good-looking." He also mentioned that he'll be in Denmark, in July, for the baptism.

Nik was asked if there was an engagement soon for him and Tatiana, but he was modest about it to which he did not give a definitive answer. The article sums up by noting that he and Tatiana have been together or known each other since 2002.

If any of our fellow Danish friends can give a better translation (using your own words) than I, could you please do so. We would be very grateful.:flowers:

Hopefully he will be! He didn't seem to be too happy the last time we pubically saw him, but then again, you never know with toddlers!

well, he was pretty fascinated to watch that truck, so at least that was good- he's just not sure about all those yelling, cheering people who for some reason seem to be looking at him and knowing his name...it's all a llittle too much for a one and a half year old!

You already have most of it GlitteringTiaras:) - Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Copenhagen because Neel Resling Halpern's ballet grants were handed out and this took place at the opera.

what an innocent look. he probably gets away with anything he has done with that look.

GlitteringTiaras said:
The article says that Nik, 37, and his longtime girlfriend, Tatiana, were in Copenhagen for a romantic visit and something else (I don't understand what why they were there. Something about "serving out from Neel Resling Halperns balletlegat.") They also visited some friends and attended a banquet of some sort.

Then they made the time to visit Frederik, Mary, Christian and the new Princess at Fredensborg. About the Princess Nik says "It was a nice experience. She is highly good-looking." He also mentioned that he'll be in Denmark, in July, for the baptism.

Nik was asked if there was an engagement soon for him and Tatiana, but he was modest about it to which he did not give a definitive answer. The article sums up by noting that he and Tatiana have been together or known each other since 2002.

If any of our fellow Danish friends can give a better translation (using your own words) than I, could you please do so. We would be very grateful.:flowers:

Thanks GT, its a sweet article. Well, now we can put down one name for sure wholl be at the christening:) They seem to be a nicecouple, hope they get together, i also find it nice that the little princess is getting visitors:flowers:

Maybe Nikolaus will be one of the baby's godfather, perhaps they asked him while he was in Denmark?

Christian is sooo ... gorgeous. :wub:
I love the new pictures of him playing in the park. He got so much hair. Cute, happy guy!

Aww he looks so cute in those pictures and very like Frederik! I love the one of him clinging to Mary's legs:wub:

Christian is so adorbale, just look at him playing with a lillte boy who is just as cute as he is. Finally we see christian with someone close to his age & height as well

Oooh, how adorable little Christian is! :wub: He looks so cute running around with the other little boy

Very nice IMO that Mary took Christian to play outside the Palace!To have contact with real life!

DRW has photo's of Christian and Mary at the reception of the Swedish Royals at Fredensborg. One shows CHristian inside the door and another of him in Mary's arms while his grandmother and Crown Princess Victoria dote on him:wub: .
There is also a picture of Mary leaving with Christian walking to the car while Uncle Joachim walks behind carrying Lillepigen in her carrycot:wub: . For those who want to see the pictures please click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom