Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pictures!! They are such a cute and lovely familiy! I think it's a little earlier to see who she resembles the most but I think that she has her fathers looks and mothers colors! which seems to be a great combination because she looks so sweet and pretty!

I think that she resembles Fred more in her features but the coloring if Mary's, which is why everyone sees a Mini Mary in her. I have to say it again, both these children have such deep and beautiful eyes. And such alert expressions! She shows so much of personality in that picture with her eyes open. Reminded me of Christian's one month pictures. And the half smile when she is asleep. Well these pictures did make my day.

the pictures are amazing, mary doesn't look like she has given birth only two weeks ago, well done!

What a beautiful little girl and a beautiful family. You can clearly tell in some of those photos just how much Fred loves the two women in his life.

What is the difference between "Lillepige" and "Lillepigen"? I know lillepige is Danish for little girl, but I don't know what lillepigen is.

I believe that "lillepige" means "little girl" and "lillepigen" means "the little girl."

What an adorable family! Christian is so cute sitting there all patiently beeing a good boy.

I think lille pigen is a little "mini Mary". But, I might just be taken away by her dark hair (like mary had when she was born), because her facial features really do resemble a lot of Christian's.

Last edited:
jmj21983 said:
I believe that "lillepige" means "little girl" and "lillepigen" means "the little girl."
Spot on:) ;)

'Lillepigen' is used as an endearment.

Omg she's soooooooooo cute!!! She's got her mother's hair color, but her features are all her father's. An adorable little baby girl! Can't wait to find out what the little princess' name is. ^_^

Does anyone have photos of Mary when she was a "lillepige"?

She's a beautiful little girl already., i think she'll be as beautiful as her big brother is cute!

The photos are lovely, especially the photgraph of Christian and his baby sister.

She's such a cutie!!

I think the little princess has blue eyes.... if you look closely at her eyes in this picture (especially the one closest to the pillow) it looks blue... Politiken.dk - det levende net

Eye colour can change tho, so she may very well end up with brown eyes.

OMG, how cute are those portraits? :wub: Lilleprinsesse looks so much like Mary, but I also see a bit of Frederik in some photos, just the way she is looking at the camera.

crisscross1 said:
Looking at this photo, it is obvious that Christian takes after his daddy and 'lillepigen' takes after her mummy. The resemblances are uncanny. What a wonderful family :wub:

That's funny, because I was about the say the exact opposite! :D If we ignore facts like hair colour (which can change when the baby hair changes) or sex, I'd say that Christian looks more like Mary and Lillepige more like Fred, especially if you look at the nose.

Catharina said:
That's funny, because I was about the say the exact opposite! :D If we ignore facts like hair colour (which can change when the baby hair changes) or sex, I'd say that Christian looks more like Mary and Lillepige more like Fred, especially if you look at the nose.

I would say that Christian is a "copy" of Mary, and also Lillepige, looks much much to Mary.

I think Christian looks like grandpa Prince Henrik ever so often
and Lilleprinsesse inherited her hair(colour) - which is much darker than Mary's -
from grandpa nr. 2, John Donaldson.

OMG lillepige is so beatiful, I knew the wait would be worth it.

Catharina said:

Some things are in the eye of the beholder and, I respectfully disagree :flowers: .

this is seriously the most beautiful baby i have ever seen! She is definately a little girl, so pretty and feminine. CP Mary looks amazing, i know she probably had hair and make up , but what a gorgeous family. the wait was worth it.

lillepigen is so pretty and very cute!! :flowers: :flowers:
I loved seeing the photos of the pretty family!
And Christian is a wonderful brother! :wub:

She is so beautiful and adorable. She will be a beauty when she grows up.

Finally they took photos. Wonderful pictures! They are lovely family. I cannot wait to hesr names of the little princess

What a beautiful little girl, I hope they give her a truely beautiful name. IMO

Great great pictures, it's such a wonderful and beautiful looking family, but one should also say: great photographer: the arrangement is perfect, the colours are great, the portraits could not be better!!

simply gorgeous. i'm so excited for the christening. i can't wait to find out her name.

She looks so beautiful, with so expressive eyes. Maybe the most beautiful royal babygirl I've ever seen.

This little baby girl is very precious. If we didn't official fotos earlier it's because the little princess had too more hair around the face which were falling very quickly, that it's not very beautiful, but for the old tradition it's sign of good luck:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom