Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are indeed beautiful pictures of the little princess! She looks a lot like her father IMO. I love the picture of her and her little brother Chrisitan. Very adorable!!!

She is absolutely stunning! I really think she looks like Fred.
In this picture Lillepigen I think she looks a little like Christian when he was born. She has her mother's colouring though:wub:

Her eyes are just amazing. She is beautiful! :wub: I'm glad they waited to realease the pictures, we can get a real idea of what she looks like now, instead of that new baby look.

she´s really beautiful! the new Mary in small :). i think caroline is the right name for her ;-).

She has a beautiful happy face with a wide eyes open and smiling

Awwwww!:wub: :wub: :wub: The photograph with Christian and his little sister is what I've always been hoping for with this recent baby boom! I'm glad they did it in Denmark, if not in Spain or The Netherlands. I really wanted a big sibling(s)/baby sibling photo, and this one is so beautiful!!

I love the one with the little princess' eyes wide open. She's such an adorable little girl!

morhange said:
Awwwww!:wub: :wub: :wub: The photograph with Christian and his little sister is ...
When look on this photo I don't know if Christian's smiling or crying...:ermm:

In these pictures I can see a resemblance between Christian and Lillepigen:

Lillepigen

Christian

Just imagine some nice dark mop of hair on Christian lol:flowers:

Beautiful photos! And I must say, Lille Prinsses looks ALOT like Fredrik. Christian looks adorable staring down at his baby sister!

the pictures of den nye lille prinsesse are really cute. she looks very much like christian when he was a month old.

They do indeed make a very nice family. And the Lillepigen is really cute. I love her wide open eyes and pretty smile. :wub:

Most here say that the little princess looks like her mommy but I dont see any similarities between her and Princess Mary except for their dark hair....Look very very closely,she has her father's eyes,nose and head shape..She is her father's image, on the other hand,her brother Prince Christian got the eyes of their mother Princess Mary...

Last edited:
Nice pictures, the little girl is cute. Does anyone know why there's a white line going through the official pictures?I think she's prettier than Cristian was

Mahoogie said:
on the other hand,her brother Prince Christian got the eyes of their mother Princess Mary...

I have to respectfully disagree; I think Prince C has his grandfather Henri's eyes. Right down to the shape and color. But I do think both of them have the same mouth and nose as their mom.

Lille P is a cutie. Compare her photo to that of her mom's baby photo (see the crown prince pair's website). Lille P looks a LOT like mom!

Her dark hair could be coming from either Fred or Mary...

Mahoogie said:
Most here say that the little princess looks like her mommy but I dont see any similarities between her and Princess Mary except for their dark hair....Look very very closely,she has her father's eyes,nose and head shape..She is her father's image, on the other hand,her brother Prince Christian got the eyes of their mother Princess Mary...

Headshape, lips and eyebrow shape are daddy's, while eyes and nose is mommy's. She has the exact same nose and eyes as Christian had when he was born, and it is very obvious that Christian has mommy's eyes and nose now, so .. But I think this little pretty girl is the splitting image of both her mommy and daddy in many ways. ;)

I don't know to whom the little princess look like but I can say she is so beautiful. As everybody, I presume,I'm fascinating by her deep look. Her brother mad my day becaus I find he is the very roughly and tender both cute baby boy. He seems too relax, it's a pleasure to see beautiful babies!:wub:

I don't like at all the movie's pose of Mary. Yes she is a pretty woman but she can forget one minute that only to show better her children. Frederic, always dreaming, ouh! ouh! we are here!!!:lol:

magnik said:
When look on this photo I don't know if Christian's smiling or crying...:ermm:

Smiling...

I love the photo of the four of them, placed in their website

Mary's face resembles to porcelain!! :flowers:

I love this family !!!!!!! Christian and the Lille Prinsesse are soooooo cute.

The baby looks so alert!! She is beautiful. They could have combed Christian's hair a bit. They are a cute family and their kids look so different, which is even greater!!! Great pics.

I absolutely love the picture of Christian smiling over her!:wub: :wub:

I know we, the public, won't know until the christening, but I was wondering if they had already picked a name. I think they probably have, IMO. What do you think?

Last edited:
adelaide said:
I don't like at all the movie's pose of Mary. Yes she is a pretty woman but she can forget one minute that only to show better her children. Frederic, always dreaming, ouh! ouh! we are here!!!:lol:
IMO the focus of these photos is clearly on the children and you can see them very well.
There are 5 pictures (originally there were 7 but 2 were removed from their site)
and Mary is only on 2 (3) of them: 2 (3) close ups of Lilleprinsesse, 1 close up of Prince Christian,
1 family picture and 1 (2) with the couple and newborn (the one left on their site shows the little princess very well).
If I compare the family picture with the Dutch and Spanish family pictures
then Mary's pose seems totally normal and relaxed to me.

Your darling Letizia did not show her newborn that well on the official pictures.
I guess she is just not able to forget one minute that she is a pretty woman.:D

Last edited:
She's such an angel!!! She looks very alert, happy, and I absolutely love her huge experessive eyes. I agree with whoever said she looks like a Caroline.

What is the difference between "Lillepige" and "Lillepigen"? I know lillepige is Danish for little girl, but I don't know what lillepigen is.

acdc1 said:
What is the difference between "Lillepige" and "Lillepigen"? I know lillepige is Danish for little girl, but I don't know what lillepigen is.

Written in Hello Mag: Lillepigen is little girl.

I thought it read "we intend to love them both equally"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom