General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 3: January 2011 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Henrik is in school in Mogeltonder, but what happens when they are in Copenhagen? Does he attend class in Copenhagen or have a tutor/nanny to help him keep up
Yes, he does attend nursey school while in Copenhagen, but really at that age if he missed a few days of finger painting and play time would it really matter?

Probably not. I think that it was important in January and February, cause before and after the birth M&J spend some time in Copenhagen.

Official family pics released on March 21, 2012

Here they are - the first official family pics of Princess Marie, Prince Joachim, Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and the little baby Princess!

The Palace has released the photos today, they were taken on March 10 as usual by Steen Brogaard.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** kongehuset.dk: Officielle billeder af den nye Prinsesse **​

Last edited:
Finally!

Thank you iceflower! Can always count on you :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Iceflower, lovely pics I can well imagine the many fights as to whose turn it is to hold her.

I don't know.
In the one pic Nikolai who is holding the princess looks a bit worried whereas Felix looks totally happy. :)

Beautiful family and as always great pictures of them. Little princess reminds little Henrik a little.

You are most welcome, American Dane and stellad :flowers:

Ricarda, I would call his look "very concentrated", "worried" only in the way not to do anything wrong - to hold her properly
and not to make her cry with an unexpected movement ;) He's an experienced big brother, but still a very careful and
caring brother, we've seen that on many photo occasions :flowers:

Beautiful family, the boys all look wonderful, and of course, the little princess is adorable.

so beautiful family! the little princess is so so cute!

Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting iceflower! It's great to see pictures of the little princess together with the whole family.

Definitely the little princess will be spoiled by her father! It's enough to look at his delighted face to be sure of it.... ;->>>

Lovely pictures!!. She's adorable, and those boys are gonna break some hearts, they're growing up to be very handsome indeed!!

Aww, lille prinsesse is already a beauty. Those lips! :flowers:

She does look a bit like little Henrik and I'm sure she will be equally cute/beautiful. Love the picture with her brothers. All of Joachim's children are so handsome, impossible to say who's the best looking, IMO. Henrik is my favorite as he seems a bit shy and tender. His little shoes/feet... :wub:

Alright, enough now. :p

Baby princess looks like her dad! And Prince Nikolai and Felix are going to be the hottest Royal Highnesses in next 10-15 years ;):D

.Here they are - the first official family pics of Princess Marie, Prince Joachim, Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and the little baby Princess!
The Palace has released the photos today, they were taken on March 10 as usual by Steen Brogaard.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
** kongehuset.dk: Officielle billeder af den nye Prinsesse **​

I think I just suffered from cuteness overload; the baby Princess is absolutely gorgeous!
The whole family is just ridiculously good looking, and I'm positively in love with this picture.

Thank you so much for posting those pictures, Iceflower! :flowers:

Last edited:
They are such lovely family! Thank you so much for the pictures.

Aww, she's adorable, I wonder what has been taking them so long showing off their beautiful little princess. Love the picture of Nikolai, Felix and their baby sister. As usual Steen Brogaard has taken some excellent photos.

Finally we have pictures with little princess! Beautiful photos, beautiful familly!

very sweet pictures. the little princess is very cute.

Great pictures! The baby is so cute!

I had a feeling those pictures were due soon. It's been three months and IIRC, that's around when we saw the pictures of the other Danish Royal Babies born the last few years. So not really that unusual for us to wait so long IIRC.

She's adorable and I adore the picture of Nikolai cradling her w/Felix beside them. So very sweet.

So young and yet obviously has them all wrapped around her little fingers. Can't wait to find out what her name is. :eek:)

What an adorable baby girl! I can't tell who she looks like, she's such a pretty baby. I like the setting of the room, looks like a babies room IMO, maybe the little Princesses room.
I really like how all the boys were included and not just Henrik.

She is so beautiful, and the whole family looks possitively in heaven. The proud big brothers, and the dad is definitely in love with his little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom