General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Joachim seems very well mannered, intelligent and respectful of others. He has the education of a prince because HE IS a prince. IMO, arrogant people are those who don't have his level of education and who despise him constantly in a stupid and nasty way

While listening to him interviewed for the documentary "A Royal Family" I found him to be articulate and confident while speaking English. I especially enjoyed the story about the mischievous family member who was known for causing a little trouble at formal events. He said that this elderly lady taught him how to make little balls out of bread rolls. Then she showed him how to flick them into other guests' champagne glasses. Apparently she scored a direct hit into Prince Henrik's glass. What amazed Joachim was that his father knew exactly who was the culprit!;)

It just BT boiling more soup on an angle they have covered in another article.

I find the article - or campaign - peculiar for B.T. They are not usually very anti-royalist. They usually leave the most filthy headlines and angles to Ekstra Bladet.

Didn't she wear this Roller-looks before? Or is it just an old photo they used?

That hairdo certainly did her no favours! But she's a beautiful girl and let's just hope there was no crowd around! lol

Just a little sidetrack here...I'm going to admit I was one of those people who thought Prince Joachim was a little smitten by CP Mary. But I know that he's just happy for his big brother to finally settle down, while he met a beautiful woman in Marie. They seem content with their life right now and it's brilliant to see.
Both brothers seem happy and very much in love with their woman.

But everytime I see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL9ZlVwgnUU (play from 1:20 on and just watch Prince Joachim) I can't help but giggle at Joachim's reaction when he saw CP Mary walk in! He was like :eek::eek::eek:! Literally.:lol:

Looks like he said something or gasped :D And Fred nearly fainted :D

While listening to him interviewed for the documentary "A Royal Family" I found him to be articulate and confident while speaking English. I especially enjoyed the story about the mischievous family member who was known for causing a little trouble at formal events. He said that this elderly lady taught him how to make little balls out of bread rolls. Then she showed him how to flick them into other guests' champagne glasses. Apparently she scored a direct hit into Prince Henrik's glass. What amazed Joachim was that his father knew exactly who was the culprit!;)

I have seen this documentary as well. Very interesting :)

All danes speak english, but especially QMII was complimented for her pronunciation after the documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom