General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 1: December 2007 - August 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Marie and Prince Joachim at the christening of Oscar
and Britt Davisen Siesbyes daughter in Copenhagen, Denmark,
August 15, 2009 .
Countess Alexandra and her husband attended as well.

Marie looked very lovely in my eyes :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Wow, Joachim certainly looks older than he is in those pictures. Marie looks wonderful. It's nice that they all attend events together. :flowers:

Thank you for the larger pictures, they make quite a difference. Marie looks wonderful - though I don't care for those platform shoes (not on anyone, I think they are out of proportion, but that's a personal opinion). Nice soft colors.

Joachim does look like he's lost some weight - particularly since this spring, and looks older as a result.

Thank you, Dazzling, for the link! It's been really great to see the friendship between Marie and Britt. Agnete is a really beautiful name for the baby.

Here's an article about Marie as godmother:
http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/marie gudmor.aspx
I love the photo of Britt with the baby.
The article talks about the christenings in Joachim and Marie's circle of friends. There will be another one this autumn for their friends Christian Scherfig and Agnete Arno. The article says that it is likely that Marie or Joachim will be godparent to their baby, since Christian is one of the godfathers for Prince Henrik. After the christening, the group went to the restaurant owned by Ida Davidsen, the mother of Britt, who is known for her sandwiches.

Last edited:
The pic of the baby's big brother in the ppe gallery was
also cute, he obviously enjoyed the media interest in
the christening ;):)

Here are two nice additional pics of Princess Marie and
Prince Joachim on their way to the restaurant after
the christening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh, I went to see Coldplay the Friday before last! It's a FANTASTIC concert- Marie and her friend will love it!

The pic of the baby's big brother in the ppe gallery was
also cute, he obviously enjoyed the media interest in
the christening ;):)

Here are two nice additional pics of Princess Marie and
Prince Joachim on their way to the restaurant after
the christening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
They look so elegant and she looks lovely in pink and his tie matches perfectly with her,as it is pink too:flowers:

I liked Marie's look at the christening far more than Alexandra's. Alexandra looks too informal, does not complement her husband who is wearing a suit and tie. The sweater is too casual a look if he is wearing a suit, in my opinion.

Joachim and Marie, on the other hand, look polished, just right.

Yesterday Marie went with one of her friend to see Coldplay in Herning. No pics at that time but maybe soon!

Billed-Bladet - Marie went to rock concert without Joachim

It also says that Marie is a music-lover, so much so that "she was lured to the concert and away from her man and baby" :ROFLMAO: and that she attended the concert with her friend Charlotte Sparre. 40,000 people were in attendance at this concert.

And here are some more photos from the christening:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/8/Marie til Siesbyes barnedaab.aspx
It talks about how the baby was christened over the weekend, and that Marie was a godmother. Joachim is already a godparent to their son Alexander.
http://msndk.starlounge.com/index.cfm?objectid=60256

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom