General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 17: January 2018 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a great collage with lots of lovely photos. This family have always been very close and it shows in these photos.
The one photo I expected to be there, which is my favourite, is one of Prince Christian when he was very young at Verbier holding his mothers face and almost nose to nose with her in the cutest most charming way. It is just a heartwarming photo.

Oh yes that is a good one too. I remember that. That little boy has given us many pleasurable moments.

Thats a great collage with lots of lovely photos. This family have always been very close and it shows in these photos.
The one photo I expected to be there, which is my favourite, is one of Prince Christian when he was very young at Verbier holding his mothers face and almost nose to nose with her in the cutest most charming way. It is just a heartwarming photo.

Aww I remember that photo so well, Tarlita. Christian has always, from very young, been very fond of his mother. I’ve searched and searched on Google, but without luck. If I remember correctly, it was a photographer from Billedbladet who took the photo, so they probably have exclusive rights to the photo and it’s probably why it’s not easy to find online. But it is such a good photo, simple pure love of a child and mother.

I am generally touched to see how all four of Frederik’s and Mary's children always show their love and how fond they are of their parents, even in public. It is a real pleasure to see. They indeed seem like a very close family.

Last edited:

Is it this one? (One of my favorites as well)
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--PxWJhNM...7TSMwOuvwl09ehy97lAyNL8TGwCLcBGAs/s320/02.jpg

Such a sweet moment.
We can thank being stuck at home with giving me time to search the internet lol.

It was a huge benefit to the Royal Theater that M&F chose to tell and show how they enjoyed an online performance.
https://www.bt.dk/royale/vildt-boom...ebillede-vi-kan-helt-sikkert-maerke-en-effekt

In fact the number of viewers who tuned into the free performance went up big time that evening!!
Altogether some 4.000 watched the theater performance. That translates to 40 times the usual number!

The theater was contacted personally by M&F who told they intended to promote the performance - something that has delighted the Royal Theater.

- There are still restrictions on the max number of people who can gather in public and as such also severe restrictions on cultural venues like the Royal Theater.
From a principle of better safe than sorry, the Parliament has decided to give cultural institutions and businesses lower priority in regards to reopening the society. After all in a theater many people sit for a long time fairly close together. Even when sitting in alternate chairs.

Thanks Polyesco, Yes that is the one! A gorgeous sweet moment captured for all time. I just looked up my scrap book and it was the end of March 2010. They were on holidays with Peter and Caroline Heering. After that photo Christian put his arms around mum for a hug.
I swear even princes are born with that extra little dollop of Charm.

Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary to Frederik & Mary today ❤️

Is it really 16 years ago that a utterly happy Frederik with tears in his eyes, saw his radiant Australian bride walk down the aisle accompanied by her Scottish father in kilt.

I loved how nervous and genuine both Frederik and Mary were. They were shy and young, and their love shone so brightly that I haven't experienced it the same way in the royal world since. Frederik & Mary won people's hearts during that ‘wedding of emotions.’
A day I think all Danes can clearly remember. History of Denmark.

Here is the video of the beautiful bride Mary arriving with her father and Frederik struggling not to cry ... right until he saw Mary ... then he sniffed and looked like a schoolboy in love. Getting chills every time I see that arrival:

:)previous: Do yourself the flavour to read the comments, they make one proud as a Dane)

And their wedding waltz.
Again both so lovely shy and akward, but so in love, that you online can smile:

A large wedding anniversary gallery on the occasion of the couple's 16th wedding anniversary today:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
CP Mary about the education as posted a picture for all the four children going to school:

"Yesterday our two oldest children started school, so now we are happy that all four children are back in school. I think they have been good at dealing with what has been a very different everyday life. But they are happy to return to all that they have missed: the teaching, their peers, the teachers, the neighborhoods - in short, a school life that provides the structure of everyday life that children have found they appreciate. ⁣

But not all children in the world are so lucky. I have read that UNESCO estimates that school closures around the world due to the Corona crisis are affecting education for over 70 per cent. of all the students of the world. It has a great impact on the world's children, especially girls and especially in developing countries"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAYHFd_gF1r/

Glad they shared a pic of the 4 back to school, back to a little bit of normalcy.
And with an important message from Mary

The photo with the children must be near their school. As there are no picket fences like this near where they live at Fredensborg.

I imagine Mary took all four to school yesterday and dropped the children off a little distance from the school in accordance with the general guidelines in avoiding crowding at schools.

---------

I saw a segment on the main news today and thought of Vincent.

The guidelines for the younger classes, i.e. up to fifth graders specify that they are to attend school between 9-13 and that as far as at all possible schooling must take place outside.
That has led to a lot of lessons where the pupils in smaller groups learn about various topics, like the environment, science, biology, mathematics and so in a much more hands on way than usual, and with two teachers present.
Because as all classes are divided into at least two groups, that require more teachers, so what teachers there are kept busy! In fact seemingly you can't find a substitute teacher anymore, they have been required to hire students from the universities as assistant teachers.
But back to Vincent. It is no secret that boys in particular are often less adapted to classroom teaching than girls, and Vincent may be that type. he certainly didn't hide the fact that he found online teachings (which is even more "classroom orientated") boring.
The boys in the segment clearly found that more practical form of teaching much more interesting and they were much more focused than they might have been in a classroom. I wonder if that is also the case for Vincent?
Because he is obviously a very bright boy, he is certainly observant, as we have learned on several occasions. ?

So perhaps this will be one more benefit from Corona?
There is certainly a lively debate going on about the pro and cons of the different forms of teaching the children have had in recent months.
Online and homeschooling, which has certainly benefited some children.
And a more active teaching at the schools, in smaller groups which obviously benefit other children.

This Corona has forced a huge sociological experiment down on many countries, and it will be interesting to see the outcome.

Also in regards to adults. I am furloughed these days, but until last year I basically worked from home 24/7, until an executive decision ended that and apart from us now being 3 man to do what we used to with 1½ man, I do work much more efficient from home. So it will be interesting to see whether that will be rolled back when I return to work next month.
It is something the employers certainly have noticed as well. The output has gone up markedly, while their more administrative staff have been working from home.

"Under the slogan "To the Stars", the Danish sports team Astralis has in recent years become an international big-winning team with great results in the computer game Counter Strike: Global Offensive.⁣ ⁣

Currently, the team ranks as the best in the world and today visited the Crown Prince and Prince Christian Astralis team during their training day in Copenhagen"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaYDIyApRj/

Last edited:
"Currently, the team ranks as the best in the world and*today their*Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Prince Christian visited*team Astralis*during their training day in Copenhagen. Mental*and physical health are essential for athletes*when they have to think clearly in competitions for a*split second and analyze, communicate and respond under pressure. Therefore, much of the team’spreparation takes place away from the computer screens and, instead, with physical trainers, sports psychologists and dietitians. During the day's visit, Prince Christian participated in a series of exercises with Astralis players Peter "dupreeh"*Rasmussen and Jakob "JUGi" Hansen. Examples of exercises that the athlete can use to perform better when sitting in matches that can last from one to seven hours were reviewed."

Video
Besøg hos det danske esportshold Astralis | Kongehuset
More photos

What a great event for the two! Lovely to see Christian and Frederik.

Yes, the time when computer-geeks were skinny, hardly had the strength to lift a cup and fed on a diet of chips and cola is over. :lol:

And I so wanna cut Christian's hair. Snip, snip!! :D

Had we known ten years ago that a teenage boy spend at least as much time on his hair as a teenage girl, we would have build two extra bathrooms, rather than having a new roof.

Last edited:
Prince Christian certainly isn’t a young boy anymore. He is a handsome young man now! ❤️
Where on earth did the time goes...

He is now taller than not just his mom, but also his dad. This is big for every teens.

Great to see Christian (and his siblings) out on official events that suit his age. Frederik and Mary are doing a wonderful job in their upbringing.

I can’t wait for Christians’ confirmation.

Last edited:
Video
Besøg hos det danske esportshold Astralis | Kongehuset

What a great event for the two! Lovely to see Christian and Frederik.

Thanks for video. Haha I love the division of labor :lol: Prince Christian works hard with all the training exercises while his dad just looks on and comes with classics dad comments such as: "Dad is better than you to that one" :lol:
How lovely and relatable a Crown Prince family we have!

Last edited:
Yeah this is a great idea.
I agree with you Muhler, about the hair. I can't stand long floppy hair on boys or men. It is just a pet peeve of mine. Ii always hated Hugh Grants floppy bits.

I like that Mary added her own message with the photo - she often adds such personal touches, e.g. releasing photos of the children she's taken herself.

Yes, the time when computer-geeks were skinny, hardly had the strength to lift a cup and fed on a diet of chips and cola is over. :lol:

And I so wanna cut Christian's hair. Snip, snip!! :D

Had we known ten years ago that a teenage boy spend at least as much time on his hair as a teenage girl, we would have build two extra bathrooms, rather than having a new roof.

Nooo, I hope he will take on his cousin Nicolai´s hairdo!:wub:
It was high time in the 21st century that men also started to take a bit more of an effort about their physical appearances!

A very happy 52nd birthday to our strong future King today :daneflag2:
He has been good this year cause we have had wonderful summer weather today.

I hope he has a lovely day with his family.

“We wish Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik a HUGE CONGRATULATION with the 52 years today.

Denmark has flagged for him all day and the sun shone bright.

The Crown Prince celebrates the privately with his wife and their four children.

Father of four. Husband. Frogman. Art knowing. Music lover. Military man. Athlete. Business Ambassador. Son. Adventurer. Greenland traveller. Brother. And a good friend.

Exactly 2 years ago today the entire Denmark celebrated their future King's 50th birthday from morning to evening. The children surprised him during the DR's birthday show and his wife rounded off the day with the probably most humane speech seen in the Danish Royal House. People called it a huge declaration of love to her husband and the father of her children, the Crown Prince of Denmark.

"Sometimes we hit the target without even aiming. That is how I think of our first meeting. A stroke of good luck that became a choice.

We dared to lose that part of our heart, which we allowed the other to hold in their hands.

It takes courage to dare, but without daring we lose what could have been. I am so happy that you swept me off my feet and that we dared to fall for each other – not for a moment, but for life.

You invited me on our wedding day to come and see what awaited us in love, and I have enjoyed every step and every view.

For me, it is in our shared family moments that I feel most grateful, most connected, most in love.

Congratulations my love, I love you."

No surprise all F&M’s four children have so thick hair:
One of my favourite moments:

You can re-read Marys wonderful speech to her husband here:
HRH The Crown Princess’ speech at the Gala Banquet at Christiansborg Palace | The Danish Monarchy - Front Page

Or watch it here:

Last edited:
As some of you may remember Frederik's 50th B-day was marked with a TV show in which his children told anecdotes about their dad.
Unfortunately I have been unable to find these clips anywhere.

But BB has an article with transcripts of some of the things the children said:
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/isabella-og-josephine-afsloerer-sjove-hemmeligheder

Can he be romantic?
Isabella: "He's not sorta really, really romantic, but he can present mother with roses on Valentine's Day and such."

He motivates them when they are out running:
Josephine: "He always says we shall think and check our gut-feeling."
Isabella: "If you get a little tired, he says: Ai, come on. We can make it. It's right over there.
If you don't believe in yourself and say: I really can't.
Then he says: You can. - And helps us.

When it's about being allowed to stay up after bedtime, dad is the easiest to persuade.

Christian: "He, who it's easiest to plague that's one hundred percent dad. But if it's icecream, it's probably mother."

Dad's a sore loser.
Vincent: "He gets crossed if you take home more points than him."

The children also said that their dads laughs of his own jokes. And Isabella sums up: Their dad is like a fifteen year old inside.

- I think we can deduce that Mary is also fond of ice...

Pavia Tobiassen with the kayak he has made for Crown Prince Frederik.
The handover of the kayak should take place during the Royal Run event in Nuuk in August - but during COVID-19 - it will take place next year.
Pavia Tobiassen is the chairman of the local kayak club in Nuuk - the capital of Greenland.
Pavia Tobiassen participated in the world's toughest skiing Arctic Circle Race in Sisimiut in 2016, where he met Crown Prince Frederik.
"I took this opportunity to have a talk with the Crown Prince and asked if he has tried to row a kayak.
- I told him that he should try a Greenlandic kayak when he has tried to drive a dog sled, and he was involved in that" Pavia Tobiassen says.

https://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=03-06-2020 Pavia

What a cool and thoughtful gift. Just emphasizes the connection of Frederik and Greenland.
And what great craftsmanship.

"HRH The Crown Prince shares a special moment from earlier today when the Crown Prince together with T.R.H. Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine watched the Royal Stables white horses being put on pasture for the summer.

It was not long before the newly washed horses became dirty as soon as they were released into nature. In the scenic North Zealand, the horses will now romp until they are brought back for washing and training in mid-August.
The horses are put on pasture every year, and this year the stay will be a little longer due to the canceled summer cruise in September."
H.R.H. The Crown Prince ©️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBDjKXjA3gR/comments/

A cute little thing for those who don’t understand Danish:
In the video clip you can hear Josephine saying: “Aww Mom should see this” ❤️
And Frederik answers with a smile: “Yes Mom should see this”.
You know, Mary is a real horsegirl, and Bella and Josephine has become too.

Vincent thinks the horses are cool, but he is not that impressed. In best Vincent-style :D

And Frederik thinks this moment is very beautiful, you can cleary hear it in his voice.

I love Frederik and Mary shares all these little private moments with us. Gives a insight in a very close and loving family (who are fond of horses!).

Last edited:
Lovely! Thank you for the translation Roskilde.
Sweet moment, reminds me of when the twins went to see the cows let out of the barn for the summer some years ago.

Last edited:
When Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary held their 16th wedding anniversary, a couple of weeks ago, I came across this post.

In this quiet corona time I post it here as I think it tells about a strong and storming love between two people, but also tells about the 'dark side of the picture', which we don't read about in the press. About the media's inhuman hunt of an totally unprotected and unprepared young woman, of longing, loneliness and to miss. But a love so strong for each other, and a willingness to hold on tight in difficult times, so that two different lives across the globe succeeded so beautifully into one.

14. May 2020

The other side of the picture.

Sixteen years ago, the Crown Prince got his Australian Mary Elizabeth Donaldson, but the road to today has not been easy, and not at all for the then young Mary who totally unprepared and unprotected was hunted around in Australia's streets by a relentless and aggressive press, and who was lonely during the pit stop in Paris, before she was was smuggled into Denmark via dark roads up through Germany and Jutland. One of the Crown Prince couple's closest friends, Ellen Hillingsøe tells in the portrait book of the Crown Prince 'Under the Beam' that besides a obvious strong love Frederiks and Marys relationship also succeeded because Mary managed to hold on when the period was most inhumane for her.

It is only in recent years the Crown Prince couple has opened up about how difficult the time up to the wedding was for them and the then completely unprotected and unprepared Mary Donaldson had to incur 24 hours of day protection from one day to another, and thus lost of all her personal freedom.

Here comes the story of the Crown Princess:

The year is 2000 and here the 28 years old Mary Elizabeth Donaldson's friends tries the best they can to lure Mary with them to a night out one evening at the Sydney Olympics, but Mary is tired and she has to go to work the next day. The friends leave, but not long after Mary regrets her choice and jumps into her clothes and walks down to the bar to meet up with her friends. Cause how often is the Olympic Games in your town?

Sydney bubbles during the Olympic Games and the city is packed with so many people, athletes and also royalty. At the Slip Inn bar Mary Elizabeth Donaldson meets her friends who have fallen in talk with foreign guests. Among them is Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik. Crown Prince Frederik has since told that he was blinded by Mary and couldn't get his eyes from her. Her smile, her dark eyes, her calm being, her relatively deep voice and her way of moving.

- The introduction was a little secretive, but very beautiful. To visualize it, it was almost like a summer landscape in moonlight.

- It was all about Mary that I was drawn to.
To me there was just something inexplicably attractive about her. First of all a very calm being, her eyes and then the way she moved, her dark voice which was incredibly fascinating. And then we talked tremendously good together. After all it wasn't just love, but also much the feeling of having met a soul mate. What exactly is hard to say when I love my wife as I do, the Crown Prince tells in the portrait book 'Under the Beam' from 2018.

They fell in talk, the two of them. Talked all the evening and all night. Forgot about their friends. They followed each other to a new bar before sharing a taxi home late at night.

Crown Prince Frederik had completely swept the feet off under Mary, this loving, charming, intelligent man who spoke multiple languages, shared the same casual humor as herself, and then he looked very handsome too.

- I was spellbound. He really swept me off my feet this handsome man, who also seemed beautiful inside - positive and humorous, experienced and traveled. It was also very appealing, I thought, that he besides a good English also spoke French. For fun, I've always said to myself that I would love to find the man who could both dance, ride a horse, speak several languages, be a good swimmer and wear sensible shoes. Although Frederik is not the born dancer, he really likes to dance and all the other things were there in plenty of ways. He had the whole package ... yes, he was a good package!, Crown Princess Mary tells in the portrait book about the Crown Prince.

When the taxi reached Mary's home, Crown Prince Frederik gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked for her number.

- I was home at three or four at night. Frederik dropped me off in a taxi and before it disappeared around the corner he asked for my phone number. I gave it to him and got a little goodnight kiss on the cheek, Crown Princess Mary tells.

Crown Princess Mary tells she at the same time thought, 'Yeah well, I will never hear from him again, but I've had a fantastic evening.'

But Mary decided to allow herself to indulge into the adventure as long as it lasted. She wanted to enjoy the rest of the Olympic Games and Frederik's presence, and to concentrate on the present and displace all the sensible thoughts she is so good to get.

The next day Mary was hoping and waiting for him to call but she didn't dare to hope too much. But he called. Repeatedly. As Crown Prince Frederik has said: "We talked so well together, as soulmates, we talked and talked and have never stopped since."

We all know the rest of the story.

But there was also a dark side which the Crown Prince couple only rarely have told about.

A growing and strong love is blooming. Frederik and Mary are spellbound by each other, but thier love must last for several years with long distance, longing and long flights back and forth. They get one year together before the press discovers them. A year that meant everything for their relationship has Crown Prince Frederik since told. When the Crown Prince travels home Mary feels it like a heartache. She can't think, she can't concentrate, she misses him so it hurts.

One thing know Mary though is that she has met an unusual man whom she dearly misses as soon as he has left her.
That year she often listens to the song by Dido "Here with me", which is about the woman who wakes up in bed in the morning and discovers her beloved is gone and the emptiness and sadness grabs her.

John Donaldson has told that his daughter was constantly looking at her phone during that period and was beaming like a sun when the Crown Prince called. She realizes she has to choose whether to stay in her safe anonymous life or take the huge unknown jump - she knows there is no way back if she jumps. The love and longing to be together is too strong. The couple has succeeded in creating a bow of love across the earth that they decide to get carried away. It has to be the two of them.

The journey to today is long. Full of strong love, but also inhuman hard. A totally unprepared and unprotected Mary Donaldson is hunted by aggressive paparazzies in the streets as she drives to and from work and they camp out in front of her home and they look through her trash when she goes down with it. The paparazzies are relentless - and Mary is in chok and terrified, she locks herself into her home, rolls down the curtains and she shakes. Mary's sister Jane tells in the portrait book that Mary was so worried about her family during that time, would they also be exhibited and hunted?
The Crown Prince is in Denmark and he looks on powerless from the other side of the world. Unfortunately, Mary Elizabeth Donaldson way too quickly needs 24-hour protection and loses all her freedom out of the blue. The Crown Prince wraps an iron ring around her, he is hiding her for a while to Paris in a loving attempt to give Mary a rest, but Paris was not a good time for Mary. In Paris she was all by herself, she didn't knew anyone. She founds herself a job as teaching english at a school and she waits all week only for Crown Prince Frederik to come during the weekends.

Crown Princess Mary tells in the portrait book that she during that period became uncertain. Why did Frederik suddenly not want to appear in public with her anymore, why did he hide her everywhere, why did he let go of her hand when they were out? She thought: 'Frederik, are we two together or not?' It wasn't until later that Mary realized that Frederik just was doing everything he could to protect her. But how could an ordinary woman know that? Mary only really understood that later on when she really learned how intrusive the media is.

- We had a wonderful start together, but I could not yet allow myself to give everything of me. And that was the case right up until I moved to Copenhagen in the summer of 2002. I was so uncertain about how it all would go, and part of my doubts at the beginning was also because I couldn't really understand what Frederik saw in me. I mean he could get, you know, all women, and probably had a great selection to choose from. That's how I thought. So even though we had a wonderful time every time he came in the first year he also had to travel back home every time. Back to his world, and I to mine. But he always called back quickly after he left so I never got stuck in my doubts, Crown Princess Mary tells in the portrait book.

(1/2)

Last edited:
(2/2)

- And Frederik just kept calling. Often when it was morning in Australia and late night in Denmark and sometimes he was in a more festive mood than others, and then we talked until he fell asleep. But it was a bit dreadful and not always easy because I was usually in the office when we had these long conversations and I had to stop the work I was doing. At the same time it was very important for me to talk with him when he called. In reality, I didn't thought much longer than from one call to the next during that period.

The Crown Prince's close friend, Jeppe Handwerk, tells in the book how he during that time helped hiding Mary into Denmark. They drove a car from Paris up through Germany and into Denmark. On a dark country road Frederik waited in another car and Mary switched to that car in the dark and cold night and was driven further into Denmark. In that way the Crown Prince knew they could cut off the press - and they succeeded.

Jeppe Handwerk tells in the book that it was snowing and was so dark that he felt so sorry for the Australian Mary who was used to the warm and sunny climate and now stood in a life where she had to be smuggled into a country in the middle of a blizzard.

In October 2003 Frederik and Mary decide that it is now over to hide and live separately. Crown Prince Frederik plans to propose to Mary in Rome. He arranges a romantic weekend, he finds a church that he thinks is the right place to kneel and asks if Mary wants to marry him? He says at the same time that she can't say no. They have since smiled a lot about that.

- And then I said "you can't say no, don't say no, you have to say yes". And then she said "yes". It was lovely and great. We were happy and just the two of us, Crown Prince Frederik tells in the portrait book.

Crown Prince Frederik gets a big yes and they have both since described the propose as the finest little romantic moment. The propose is a surprise to Mary, but they have of course talked thoroughly about getting married and Mary tells she probably had guessed that something was in the works that day because Frederik suddenly behaved a bit strange and searching. Today, she knows it was because he was looking for the right place to ask for her hand.

Mary Elizabeth Donaldson says yes to Crown Prince Frederik with all her heart, but she also says yes to a whole new life and a conclusively goodbye to everything she knows. On 8. October 2003 the couple announce their engagement. The couple beams, they are happy, they are relieved - now they can finally express all their love for each other without constantly being afraid of being discovered.

The entire country is presented to a radiantly beautiful Mary who immediately wins the heart of the Danes with her personality when the couple's engagement is announced live on TV.
She is intelligent, sweet, charming, warm. Understandably nervous and overwhelmed, but at the same time calm and brave. And then Mary also starts with speaking Danish:

- "Hello. I would like to say a few words before we begin. I hope you can understand that I'm a little nervous."

Later in the engagement interview on DR1 a blushing Mary tells:

- Frederik makes me happy. He is smart, brave and caring, and he is so fun and charming. He is warm and he has a big heart, she told the world's press.

Denmark is cheering! The country goes into a 'Frederik and Mary booble'.

In 2004 the Crown Prince marries Mary Elizabeth Donaldson who at the wedding is given the title: Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark.
The Crown Prince succumbs to years of burnt-out emotions and his eyes are in tears of joy as his beautiful bride walks down the aisle with her Scottish father John Donaldson - and the wedding goes down in history as the most romantic, touching and human royal wedding.

Crown Princess Mary assumes her new role with great humility, respect and love. She shows from the first day that she knows apanage and respect is something one must work hard to gain.
She has ever since been a very diligent, committed and worthy Crown Princess for her country which she has always shown great love to.

The following year she gives birth to a healthy boy and thus she gives the Crown Prince and Denmark a healthy heir, Prince Christian. The year after she gives birth to a daugther. The first Princess born in Denmark in 60 years. Three years later she gives birth to twins, a son and a daugther. The love she has for her children and her husband is so obvious in every way we see the Crown Prince family in.

"I'm so happy that you swept me off my feet and that we dared to fall for each other - not for a while, but for life," as Crown Princess Mary said when she held the most beautiful and humorous speech to her husband on the occasion of his 50th birthday in 2018.

Big congratulations with the wedding day and to the Crown Prince couple to succeed in creating love between two worlds and from one end of the globe to the other.

Enjoy! :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom