General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 16: August 2016 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photos Mary is always very tactile with the children I think a lot of cuddles are part of this family’s life

Nice photos, thank you for sharing polyesco. Cute to see them stroking the Ziggy dogs! :D

Wow, Isabella looks really tall in this photo - she'll overtake Mary in regards to height soon.

Love the photos of the children by the water fountain as well. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I'm presuming the children are bilingual?

I believe so. This article https://julietrieden.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/crown-princess-mary-october-aww.pdf indicates that Princess Isabella introduced herself to the interview crew in perfect English, and on her first day of school, Princess Josephine indicated that English was the class she was most looking forward to.

Lovely photos Mary is always very tactile with the children I think a lot of cuddles are part of this family’s life

Yes it's so lovely to see. Always lots of loving kiss, hugs, and cuddling.

It's indeed some delightful pictures and they all look so happy to visit mom's home country. But now leave the dear family alone. Or as the Tasmanian people wishes on the Mercury's Facebook:

"Welcome home Mary and family. It must be so nice to be able to go wandering in your home town.I love how they just get on with stuff just like us. So please can the media just give her a little break. And let them be a family home to celebrate Xmas. Show them Tassie has class and respect."

"You can take the girl out of Tasmania but not Tasmania out of our Mary."
She may be a princess, but Mary is still just down to earth as she mingled with the locals at Salamanca.
https://www.facebook.com/themercury...00660463407/10156058029283408/?type=3&theater

A very Merry Christimas to F&M and children, The Family Donaldson, and to all your members :flowers:

Last edited:
I agree with those who have said that this family is very "love and cuddles" orientated, which is lovely to see - those folks who disagree on other anti-Mary forums must be looking at a different family because I saw nothing but affection amongst everyone in these recent photos from Australia.

I believe so. This article https://julietrieden.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/crown-princess-mary-october-aww.pdf indicates that Princess Isabella introduced herself to the interview crew in perfect English, and on her first day of school, Princess Josephine indicated that English was the class she was most looking forward to.

Thank you for confirming that. Cute to hear that Josephine said she was looking forward into studying English the most - hopefully the class lived up to her expectations! The children will most likely have an advantage over other pupils in the class when it comes to English having an English speaking mother.

According to the Mercury, Mary and family are again out on the beach this morning.

So far I can only see Mary, Frederik, Christian, Isabella and Vincent in the photos. The weather seems amazing in Hobart, the photos are great.

An Image Gallery: Geelong Advertiser

Last edited:
:previous: It seems that I need to subscribe to see the photos, as I can't see them.

Lovely photos they certainly look like they are having fun.

When was the last time we saw Mary’s father ? Hope all is ok with him and his wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone who shared the photos - looked as if the family have had a lovely time in Australia. The beaches look beautiful.

Thanks, Sun Lion, an interesting article about the Foundation. :flowers:

Thanks, Sun Lion, an interesting article about the Foundation. :flowers:

About the Mary Foundation? Not an "exclusive interview" then, but a translation of the Danish Ud &Se interview in connection with the 10th anniversary of Mary Fonden ?? ;)

The photo on the cover is the same as the one Ud & Se used a few months ago.

Still interesting though as it was one of the more intelligent articles about Mary and the Mary Foundation.

Still interesting though as it was one of the more intelligent articles about Mary and the Mary Foundation.

Yes, it was and nothing wrong with a translation of an intelligent article written by the reporter from Ud & Se.

I was referring to this Juliet Riedens "Read my exclusive interview with Crown Princess Mary" and "The Australian Women's Weekly" exclusive interview with Mary".

Yeah, Danish mags and papers do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tell Polyesco about the Frederik-article, she'll start howling. ?

So much love and affections come across in this family everytime we ses them. Official or private. A loving family.

This picture of little Vincent from Salamanca Market is good. What a seriously beautiful little boy he is!

And this one of little Josephine. Such a smiling happy little personality.
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/765071bc65a5785730251df1a4305b1b?width=366

I hope the Crown Prince family has had a wonderful Christmas at Mary's family in Australia/Tasmania ❤️ The few moments we've got to see it really look like they have had a very pleasent time.
They must soon arrive back home here in Denmark.

Last edited:
That is one very serious good looking man there, he is gorgeous any which way he dresses or not..........:lol:, I am really loving the gray hair on him, the older he gets the better he becomes........?

It's been such a treat to see all the photos from the family's holiday in Australia. Love the new ones of Mary giving Vincent a piggy back. He certainly is a beautiful little boy! I love his blue eyes.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom