General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 8: March - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it appears we can start to deflate the story.

HEY tabloids! Pay attention!!

Sandheden om Fredes 'villige blondine' - Royale - BT.dk

A number of BT readers have contacted the paper and told who the woman is.

The woman is a close friend of Mary and Frederik. And Starlounge have contacted a friend of the woman, who has explained to Starlounge:

Hun er en god ven af både Frederik og Mary. De har kendt hinanden længe. Det kunne ikke være mere forkert, at hun skulle være villig, eller at han lagde an på hende. Musikken var høj, så de har lænet sig ind mod hinanden, når de har talt sammen. Der er intet i det. Hun er meget ked af det,

- "She's a good friend of both Frederik and Mary. They have known each other for a long time. It could not be more wrong (to suggest) that she should be willing or that he made a pass on her. The music was loud, so they have leaned against each other, when they spoke together. There is nothing in it. She is very sorry (of the story)".

She has, according to BT's sources, several times before joined Frederik and his freinds, when they were at the disco, Simons.

I haven't checked Starlounge.

So here we are, in the vain hope that Se & Hør will write a correction. (If you believe they will, then I've got an Eiffeltower for sale)!
Or that foreign tabloids won't decide to "overlook" this elaboration and fall for the temptation to go ahead with a more juicy version of this story....:whistling:

Last edited:
It looked as though Frederik was on either a second or mezzanine level? An area Id' have imagined would be reserved for a VIP and their entourage?

Makes you think about the person who took the footage and of what social standing they may infact hold themselves. Furthermore, what it is they were/are attempting to acheive by selling the footage.

Ethics, anyone?

Last edited:
It looked as though Frederik was on either a second or mezzanine level? An area Id' have imagined would be reserved for a VIP and their entourage?

Makes you think about the person who took the footage and of what social standing they may infact hold themselves. Furthermore, what it is they were/are attempting to acheive by selling the footage.

Ethics, anyone?

Easy to answer: Sow a little malice.

The owner of the disco is on the lookout for whoever filmed Frederik, and as they have guestlists, the number of candidates should be fairly limited and that person will be barred from the disco.

'Dire Straits'! No pun intended?...lol. Could this correspondance get any better?!

:lol: Honestly, no. But perhaps Heavy Fuel would have been appropriate? ;)

Whether there is any truth to Frederik and a blond woman is perhaps not as relevant as to why a married man with two infants, a toddler and young child at home is out partying at 3.30am.

I would like to see this in my thread about press ethics etc. regarding the DRF.

BT bought the story lock stock and barrel (as did Se & Hør - no surprise there though).

Now they make the usual flip-flop and do the "Frederik treated unfairly by Se & Hør"-thingy, washing their hands in the process.

I looked at the video (if it can be called that) and could barely recognize CPF it was so dark and blurry. Didn't see any blonde woman and only saw him hug a dude seemingly to say something to him. But the whole thing was so shaken and blurred that it was impossible to get anything from any of it.

Why it would be the basis of a story in any media is beyond me.

Strange. Not long ago someone revealed Frederik's facebook pseudonym and now this video obviously made by someone with close access to Frederik (I assume even in a disco it isn't that easy to get so close to the cp). Just a coincidence or the same person?

This isn't the first time the media came up with such gossip, involving innocent thirds.
I remember something similiar when Frederik was in Australia some years (?) ago and then it turned out the girl was one of Mary's close friends.

Whether there is any truth to Frederik and a blond woman is perhaps not as relevant as to why a married man with two infants, a toddler and young child at home is out partying at 3.30am.
No, the truth is always the most relevant thing.
What Frederik does in his privacy and why is none of our business (btw one reason could be that he was invited by a friend). And I think it's alarming how the media has now violated his right to privacy (and that of others) twice in a short time.

Last edited:
I would like to see this in my thread about press ethics etc. regarding the DRF.

BT bought the story lock stock and barrel (as did Se & Hør - no surprise there though).

Now they make the usual flip-flop and do the "Frederik treated unfairly by Se & Hør"-thingy, washing their hands in the process.

I looked at the video (if it can be called that) and could barely recognize CPF it was so dark and blurry. Didn't see any blonde woman and only saw him hug a dude seemingly to say something to him. But the whole thing was so shaken and blurred that it was impossible to get anything from any of it.

Why it would be the basis of a story in any media is beyond me.

Look closer, at the begining, there is a blonde woman.

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/Frederik%20fuld.aspx

For some reason I can't open the link...very strange.

I don't have a problem when one half of a couple (royal or not) goes out for a good time with friends as long as they remember they are married and don't embarass themselves or their spouse.

That being said...I don't know what happened with Fred and the blonde but I do know that I am disappointed that he left himself open for such a discussion (having too much too drink, being caught in a compromising position even if nothing has happened, etc.). Anything can be miscontrued nowadays with the press. Also, its very sad that this comes out a day before the Christening with now the press will be extra fierce looking for a sign of a strain in Mary. Frankly, she doesn't need or deserve that. No wife does.

Neither could I, you can find a direct link to the page with the video at seoghoer.dk HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether she is a friend of theirs or not I know I would not be pleased to see another woman draped over my husband like that!

Here is the article on "MSN Starlounge"

- Hun er ikke Frederiks villige blondine | Starlounge

Muhler, could you explain what is written please?
Thanks in advance
After FCK's fight against Randers FC in the park on Saturday continued Prince Frederik in town with friends. As described in the Star Lounge on Monday, then beat Frederick loose on Simon's Nightclub at Nyhavn.

- He was happy and a merry time. They went for it, but it was great to see him celebrate and have fun, said one guest to the Star Lounge.

But according to the magazine See and Hear Fred was also in "close contact" with a "willing blonde"as he "made ​​a pass at. "

On one video you can see that several times with each other while they dance. At one time, Fred also about to fall, but she reaches the last minute to keep him up so he does not lose balance.

One of her friends declined to Frederick he put on her.

- She is a good friend of Frederik and Mary. They have known each other long. It could not be more wrong, she would be willing or that he made ​​a pass at her. The music was high, so they leaned toward each other when they talked together. There is nothing in it. She is very upset, telling his friend to the Star Lounge.

Star Lounge is familiar with the woman's identity, but she does not want to participate in this story.

now after to see the video it is very difficult to say it is him!

Thanks Ashelen :flowers:

Wasn't Mary's brother at the match as well? So, it may be reasonable to assume he also went to the disco with Frederik? Or that he had a cosy time with his sister at Amalienborg, without Frederik being around. Which would be considerate of Frederik.
I could imagine they have a lot to talk about.

For some reason I can't open the link...very strange.

I don't have a problem when one half of a couple (royal or not) goes out for a good time with friends as long as they remember they are married and don't embarass themselves or their spouse.

That being said...I don't know what happened with Fred and the blonde but I do know that I am disappointed that he left himself open for such a discussion (having too much too drink, being caught in a compromising position even if nothing has happened, etc.). Anything can be miscontrued nowadays with the press. Also, its very sad that this comes out a day before the Christening with now the press will be extra fierce looking for a sign of a strain in Mary. Frankly, she doesn't need or deserve that. No wife does.

Whole-heartedly agree, Zonk. If that was Fred, that's not a great way of supporting your wife who just had your children and is probably out of bed at 3:30am taking care of the babies while you're semi-dancing at a nightclub. It's too bad he can't seem to grow up. :whistling:

There was a little clip on the 18 News on TV2. If someone can dig up a clip :)

It's disappointing that the media jumped all over this with such relish prior to getting all the facts. Not surprising, though.

What's also disappointing to me, though, is that Frederik would put himself and his wife in this position. I won't get into whether it's appropriate for a 42 year old father of four to be out drinking in a club until early morning - IMO, that's a personal issue for M and F to figure out in terms of what's ok in their relationship. If Mary's not bothered by it then it's not an issue.

The issue here to me is that surely by now Frederik's aware that how things look can cause at least as much trouble as how things actually are. I don't think for one second Frederik would ever do anything inappropriate with another woman - he still clearly adores his wife and, frankly, I'm sure he's aware of just how much he'd stand to lose by going down that road. But that doesn't change the fact that it's the day before his twins' christening and people are now talking about him being drunk at a bar with a blonde at 3 in the morning.

Muhler said:
Oookay, as this is going to end up in the tabloids anyway, and certainly on the cover of Se & Hør tomorrow, we might just as well deal with it.

(...)

Oh my!
That is indeed Frederick. I hope it's not true...when you're drinking you end up being nice and outgoing so maybe that's what it is. I bet he's explaining everything to Mary as we speak.

grevinnan said:

Exactly. I know he needs a little down time but there's no excuse being out that late when you have a family at home. I don't care what kind of friend she is...she shouldn't be all over somebody elses husband while he's drunk and while he's out at 3am in the morning. It could've been an innocent meeting between them both but no matter what it looks fishy.

Wasn't it last year that Mary, or was it our Marie, went to a party with her friends and a man and the tabloids wrote about it? That was a juicy story! There was just a little catch: The man, Dennis Knudsen, is gay.

That was definetly Marie :p

Another clip is coming up on the 19:00 News at TV2 :)

Oh my!
That is indeed Frederick. I hope it's not true...when you're drinking you end up being nice and outgoing so maybe that's what it is. I bet he's explaining everything to Mary as we speak.

ohhh, please! this isn't the first time we heard this... and what about the winter vacations photos???? helloooooooooo...........

Exactly. I know he needs a little down time but there's no excuse being out that late when you have a family at home. I don't care what kind of friend she is...she shouldn't be all over somebody elses husband while he's drunk and while he's out at 3am in the morning. It could've been an innocent meeting between them both but no matter what it looks fishy.

i bet maybe mary is thinking the same... or, she knows something that we don't...

Oookay, as this is going to end up in the tabloids anyway, and certainly on the cover of Se & Hør tomorrow, we might just as well deal with it.

(...)

I certainly don't know what the story is. However, when you add up the blonde, the intoxication, the partying till the wee hours of the morning.. it does not look good for Frederik! Honestly I think he needs to grow up! And to come out the day before the christening, well now, I'm sure that is deliberate. It is also humiliating for Mary, I would imagine. Thumbs down for Fred.

Thanks Muhler :)

Though I'm more concerned that the progression of Denmark's dance music has seemingly come to a halt .lol. :D

LOL, I thought exactly the same thing!

Billed-Bladet - Frederik og Mary har fået en Mini

As M&F have now moved to town, they have aquired a city car. A mini. Similar to the one in the pic. Their's is cafe-latte-colored, whatever color that is... With a white roof.

There isn't room for the entire family in this pretty discreet car, only for Christian and Isabella.

Mary is still using her red Saab.

From the pictures at the church today the new car looks like a new Mini Countryman

Couldn´t it be that CPss Mary told CP Frederik to go out and have fun? Perhaps she even encouraged him.

I know lots of couple where they "change" between them to go out and have fun.

I really can´t see that CP Frederik should be ashamed, I just can´t.

That was definetly Marie :p

You are right.

I remember there was a considerable discussion on this forum, even after it turned out that our Marie had done absolutely nothing....

Huh? What is with the winter vacation photos? :ermm:

mary & fred look very in love on the photos... that's what i'm sayin'...

Couldn´t it be that CPss Mary told CP Frederik to go out and have fun? Perhaps she even encouraged him.

I know lots of couple where they "change" between them to go out and have fun.

I really can´t see that CP Frederik should be ashamed, I just can´t.

yeah, maybe mary knows...

For me Mary & Fred are the modern Silvia & CG - he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, awkward & immature with a part of his life where he does what he wants to do. She is the "doer", disciplined, media-savy, focused on duty and very aware of her own position. Hopefully in three decades we dont see the naked truth, so to say, as in Sweden recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom