General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 6: July - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #40, 2010.
Blev torpederet - Was torpedoed.
Written by Henrik Salling.

Along with a record number of participants Frederik took part in the MTB Marathon in Grib Forest in northern Zealand last Sunday.

Frederik opted for the longest of the three races. The medium distance was for only 67 kilometres.
Fully equipped and itching to go, Frederik darted away when the 103 kilometre race started at 09.00.
Alas, after 50 kilometres an unknown saboteur torpedoed Frederik. The assaillant is still unknown. BB would like to know who the hit and run bicyclist is. (*)
Fortunately Frederik only suffered a few bumps and continued with the race. But twenty kilometres later his tire exploded and Frederik had to quit the race.
With him went his private secretary, Morten Roland and a couple of gentlemen from PET.

And this concludes the royal coverage from BB this week.

(*) In my opinion, just an ordinary cyclist, displaying the normal behaviour of an urban cyclist. They are insane, have no clue about traffic rules, are completely fearless. A fearlessness that is only matched by their complete lack of consideration. Their most important tools to communicate with are their middle fingers.
It ought to be legal to run cyclists over, and back over them, and do it again and aga... Sorry got carried away. :voodoo: (I love this smiley).

I had always considered it as already decided that Christian would attend Krebs school like his father, uncle and cousins

I always thought that as well, it makes sense.

Is Krebs a public or private school? Does it have a big student population? Wonder if Christian, Isabella and the twins will be sent off to boarding schools like Fred and Joachim?

CP Frederik and CP Mary have stated that nothing has been decided about future schooling for Prince Christian and Princess Isabella. Amalienborg will be their winter palace only. They will still live at the Chancellory House at Fredensborg Palace during the summer months. So even if the children go to Krebs, in the spring & summer months, it would be a 30-40 minutes drive to Fredensborg. Of course, it would be vice versa if the children continue going to school in Fredensborg and they are living in Amalienborg during the winter months.
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2010/9/Kronprinsen%20Amalienborg%20bliver%20vores%20vinterbolig.aspx

Wonder if Christian, Isabella and the twins will be sent off to boarding schools like Fred and Joachim?

Since Fred and his brother don't hold the sweetest memories of their french boarding school I really doubt that he will do this to his children. Just my opinion.

Since Fred and his brother don't hold the sweetest memories of their french boarding school I really doubt that he will do this to his children. Just my opinion.
what happen when they were in boarding school that it is not good?

HRH Crown Princess Mary, HRH Prince Christian and HRH Princess Isabella visited Tivoli for a theatre performance on October 9, 2010.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Profimedia

HRH Crown Princess Mary, HRH Prince Christian and HRH Princess Isabella visited Tivoli for a theatre performance on October 9, 2010.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Profimedia

The babies are so cute!!! Isabella with her coat and her little bouquet is beautiful!!!
Also Mary looks good!!

They look so cute together.
Pic 9 is my favorite.

Pic 4 is my favorite. Christian and Isabella are so cute and precious!

I notice Isabella was given her own bouquet of flowers arriving at Tivoli. This may be her second bouquet as the first one was at the key to the palace ceremony.

CP Frederik and CP Mary have stated that nothing has been decided about future schooling for Prince Christian and Princess Isabella. Amalienborg will be their winter palace only. They will still live at the Chancellory House at Fredensborg Palace during the summer months. So even if the children go to Krebs, in the spring & summer months, it would be a 30-40 minutes drive to Fredensborg. Of course, it would be vice versa if the children continue going to school in Fredensborg and they are living in Amalienborg during the winter months.
Billed-Bladet - Kronprinsen: Amalienborg bliver vores vinterbolig

I have no children, so I have zero experience with parenting, but wouldn't it be better for the children if they just stay in one home?. You know, to give them stability

I have no children, so I have zero experience with parenting, but wouldn't it be better for the children if they just stay in one home?. You know, to give them stability
It makes no difference how many homes as long as mom and dad are there with them. Moving between multiple homes is not that unusual for children at their social strata.

Thanks iceflower! Too cute, the last shot of Mary shows her looking happy, but I think she's very tired.

What a lovely quality time of Mary to spend with the kids. The children looked like they had so much fun dressing up & running around. I wonder if they knew some of the kids there? Loved Bella's blue coat, its lovely.

Thank you for the pictures.

I'm curious, who is the older man in picture 2? He seems to be minding Isabella in a number of the photos I've seen.

I recognise him from somewhere but possible a family friend.
The pictures are wonderful, but it is a shame when these events happen that Frederik never seems to be there.

PPE agency:

PPE Agency

Its great they spent time with Mary's private secretary and friend C Heering's family.

I recognise him from somewhere but possible a family friend.
The pictures are wonderful, but it is a shame when these events happen that Frederik never seems to be there.
CP Frederik had an official event!:flowers: And we have seen photos of CP Frederik at unofficial family events with Mary & children, such as when they go to the Lego park. CP Frederik also took the children to Tivoli with Peter Herring (Caroline's husband) and his children when Mary and Caroline visited Afghansitan.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ent-events-part-5-september-2010-a-28751.html

The guy with the white/grey hair is her secretary?

No, he is Fritz Schur, he is a member of of the board of the fondation eventyrteatret,dk.

He is also a friend of Prince Henrik and the DRF, he is usualy seen in royal events.

CP Frederik had an official event!:flowers: And we have seen photos of CP Frederik at unofficial family events with Mary & children, such as when they go to the Lego park. CP Frederik also took the children to Tivoli with Peter Herring (Caroline's husband) and his children when Mary and Caroline visited Afghansitan.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ent-events-part-5-september-2010-a-28751.html

But my point was other than LegoLand in the holidays, they never seem to take the children places together.
Yes he had an official event, but go after it as a family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom