General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 5: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He´s totally hot Crownprince or not he´s hot that´s for shure :blush::heart::clap:

The "hot" Crown Prince is also the bad boy Crown Prince, with the tatto!

His/her posts make no sense, so I'd not bother trying to understand them muriel. Just odd!

:flowers:

Exactly my thoughts. I guess it is the same type of people who refer to Mary as Mary Donaldson and the Duchess of Cornwall as Camilla Parker Bowles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bit surprised Mary has not become pregnant again, there would be quite a gap between Izzy and another child now. But I live in hope of another!

I am a bit surprised Mary has not become pregnant again, there would be quite a gap between Izzy and another child now. But I live in hope of another!

.... or perhaps they have decided that they do not want any more children.

The "hot" Crown Prince is also the bad boy Crown Prince, with the tatto!

Two tattoos. But why is he a bad boy for having tattoos? Other royals have them I think.

Maybe that's the point, there is two years between Christian and Izzy and maybe they like having time to focus on each child seperately before having another one.

Two tattoos. But why is he a bad boy for having tattoos? Other royals have them I think.

In my rather conservative book, tattoos are quite contrary to the clean boy image of Frederik (at least in my mind!)

Clean boy image, if I can remember he was once called the Playboy prince.

I totally hate tatoo's and don't care what they are there to represent ........

I have always loved tattoos, especially when they mean something to the person who has them done.
I think Frederik has a shark or some kind of fish on his left leg, something to do with his time in the Frogmans Corp, he has another one something to do with his marriage if I remember.
A picture of his grandfather http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/Ingrid/FIXplus/Frederik_IX.jpg

Personally, I can't stand tattoos.
I don't get why a person has to mark their body.

I agree with Muriel. Tattoos are contrary to a clean image.

Clean boy image, if I can remember he was once called the Playboy prince.

lol I was going to say, isn't this the same prince who was pictured swimming naked? :whistling: clean image indeed.

This of course, was all before he met and married Mary.
Before 2000, he was always the playboy prince, didn't know about his naked swimming but he was never without a girl on his arm.

This of course, was all before he met and married Mary.
Before 2000, he was always the playboy prince, didn't know about his naked swimming but he was never without a girl on his arm.

very true. (I'm not sure when the swimming thing was, if it was before or after Mary...can't remember)

indeed, a playboy prince. nothing, per say, wrong with that. :p

lol I was going to say, isn't this the same prince who was pictured swimming naked? :whistling: clean image indeed.

That was a paparazzi photo, taken at a small river near Chateau Cayz.
Frederik and some friends were on a boat and Frederik leaped into the water, displaying all his - talents.

There was a paparazzi photo of Prince Henrik in the buff as well. Taken a few years ago. It was published in Swedish magazines but only cencored versions were shown in Danish. - And actually more to knock the Swedes on their heads and to illustrate how insensitive they are...:whistling:
For the same reason a "privacy-screen" has been set up at the chateau. - There is apparantly an area where the paparazzis can hide.

There is actually not much sale in nude Danish royals, at least not the males. Presumably because the reaction among Danish readers would be a collective: - X is nude. So what? Leave them alone.

That's why I love the Danes so much, they are just so relaxed.

Prince Frederick is truly handsome, but I think he is not the kind of Prince I should like for my country. I never liked people who put tattoos over their skin. They seems to be these old sailors of the cartoons we used to watch at TV as children! :D:ROFLMAO:

However, I have some faith in the next generation of Royals. I hope that our days vanality would go away some after 15 years. Little Christian and Isabella are dears and if they are bright enough, they could make great things in their country. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Personally, I can't stand tattoos.
I don't get why a person has to mark their body.

I agree with Muriel. Tattoos are contrary to a clean image.

I am not a big fan of tattoos either.

Frederik and some friends were on a boat and Frederik leaped into the water, displaying all his - talents.

There was a paparazzi photo of Prince Henrik in the buff as well. Taken a few years ago. It was published in Swedish magazines but only cencored versions were shown in Danish. - And actually more to knock the Swedes on their heads and to illustrate how insensitive they are...:whistling:
For the same reason a "privacy-screen" has been set up at the chateau. - There is apparantly an area where the paparazzis can hide.

There is actually not much sale in nude Danish royals, at least not the males. Presumably because the reaction among Danish readers would be a collective: - X is nude. So what? Leave them alone.

I am sure there was a context to the nude swimming. Its also not such a big thing in Scandinavian countries, so hardly likely to cause scandal.

Things are very quiet this week, so this will be the only summary from Billed Bladet this week.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #29, 2010.
Til rockfest med vennerne - To rock-party with the friends.
Written by Frodi Holm Knudsen.

Last weekend Mary, Frederik and the children returned to Fredensborg after two weeks of holiday in a luxury summer cottage in Tisvildeleje.
Last Thursday they and a number of friends went to a dinner and rock concert at Helenekilde Badehotel, a bath resort. Rock concert in the sense that the singer, Mads Langer (*) sang a number of rock songs.
The hotel is located 100 meters from the summer cottage M&F lived in and right down to the beach.
As far as I can tell from the pictures Mary and Frederik arrived seperatly, some guest arrived on their bicycles.
The friends were: Peter Bang and sweetheart Julie Meulengracht amd the ever present Peter and Caroline Heering. A new couple appears to have been included in the circle of friends: the actor Nikolaj Lie Kaas and his wife, Anne Langkilde.
The hotel is incidentally owned by Alexander Kølpin and Sarah Zobel.
Anyway, around 100 attended the concert after a dinner. The concert ended just before midnight and after a bit of chatting M&F walked home to the cottage.
Tisvildeleje has become a summer resort for the jetsetters with children, so no late night parties. After midnight Tisvildeleje is quiet.

Frederik has been observed riding his Nihola bicylcle with his children in it. (**)
Mary and Frederik have also been noticed eating a dinner at Tisvilde Strandhotel, among everybody else.
And they were regular guests at the beach. (***)

While Christian was seen enjoying the water with daddy Frederik, Mary and Bella were more sensibly attired in regards to being protected from the sun.
Mary with psycedelic-patterned mid-thigh length dress with long sleeves and a wide brimmed hat and Isabella also well covered up.

(*) I presume I should know him but I don't. I'm probably getting old.

(**) All bikes of this type are popularly know as Christiania-bikes in DK.

(***) Also among ordinary beach-goers as all beaches in Denmark are public

Allow me to be the first to say "I'm not gonna say 'so what?' to the potential for such a pic of Fred!"

In fact, I'm not even sitting still any more!

He's just flat-out dreamy in my book. I'm glad he and Mary are happy but yummy yummy give me some-ey!

Ahem.

Back to my usual measured self....glad they are back, I'm going to look up that hotel that they stayed in.

Things are very quiet this week, so this will be the only summary from Billed Bladet this week.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #29, 2010.
Til rockfest med vennerne - To rock-party with the friends.
Written by Frodi Holm Knudsen.

thank you very much! you have any photo?:flowers:

doesn't matters if he has a tatoo!
is a good person... that is important!!!

I don't understand why it is so bad to call her Miss Donaldson? She is just kidding...

I would love to see more photos from their holiday, but then i also respect their privacy on a private holiday.... ahhhh so torn.

Is Frederik headed to Singapore for the Youth Olympics? I heard that Prince Albert was.

Yes, he is. Hence why he is not attending the Greek wedding in August with Mary.

Is Frederik headed to Singapore for the Youth Olympics? I heard that Prince Albert was.

More than likely, don't think that any information has been released.

Yes, he is. Hence why he is not attending the Greek wedding in August with Mary.

He is not going to miss his cousins wedding, and he is unlikely to be at the olympics the whole time. Who says he is not attending the wedding in September?
The olympics go from the 14th to 26th, one day away isn't going to be that bad.

Melibea, you are right. Fred won't be at the wedding, he is going to the Youth Olympics and attending anniversary functions of the Navy.

:lol:
Well, if you can find the old issue of Se & Hør where the pictures were published, then absolutely nothing will be left for your imagination... :p

Allow me to be the first to say "I'm not gonna say 'so what?' to the potential for such a pic of Fred!"

In fact, I'm not even sitting still any more!

He's just flat-out dreamy in my book. I'm glad he and Mary are happy but yummy yummy give me some-ey!

Ahem.

Back to my usual measured self....glad they are back, I'm going to look up that hotel that they stayed in.

:lol:
Well, if you can find the old issue of Se & Hør where the pictures were published, then absolutely nothing will be left for your imagination... :p

Go for it, NotaPrenter!

I am looking forward to next Tuesday, when there will be a film about the Royal Family of Denmark on ZDF.

Here's an article about a family day on the beach of Tisvilde.
It says that Christian wanted to play, but Frederik wasn't in
such a playful mood and that Mary was well protected from
the sun again. So actually not much news, but there's a
nice pic included:

** Prins Christian hyggede sig på stranden **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom