General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that when they have such opportunities to have such great vacations and lifestyle then it would be weird not to use these. Yes of course we can say that they should keep a low profit and so on but why? They have money, they have beautiful houses, they can choose great places where to spend holidays and they don´t have to deny these things.

And talking about pictures - for me seems too that when journalists get much photos then everyone are happy and so on, but when there are few photos then journalists starts to blame...

But most important is that Fr&M are happy and enjoy their life, cause that is their life and their opportunities

Yeah, maybe it ´s so cause she don ´t have usual strong makeup and she seems to be little suntanned too :) But she don ´t look ugly or something like that, just as common people

There are? Could you name them please and tell me how much (or little) they spend?

i'm not going to go into this, a mod just mentioned that the thread shouldn't become a comparison thread. ;) however, a very recent example comes to my mind without thinking too much. i'd be glad to discuss it by PM if you are interested.

I personally think it's great that Mary can make Danish designers and Hugo Boss (see my former post) look like expensive wear. ;)

i think (and i guess so will many members of this forum) that hugo boss and other danish brands mary uses definitely qualify as high-end clothing. correct me if i'm wrong.

i think (and i guess so will many members of this forum) that hugo boss and other danish brands mary uses definitely qualify as high-end clothing. correct me if i'm wrong.
High-end??? The Danish designers, comparable to Hugo Boss ... hmmmm. I'm not sure.
But then, aren't e.g. queen Margrethe's tailormade clothes 'high-end'? And what else do we expect royals to dress in..... mainly H&M?? Perhaps it is only Mary who should dress below general expectations for royals - to avoid comments of fancy dressing.

You make most credible point, UserDane.

The Spanish royals are known clients of one of the finnest fabric suppliers in Spain, if not Europe. These fabrics are exquisite and could be considered nothing short of 'high end'.

i love the picture where mary is leaning against frederick...i don't know what's the fuss about the invitation, though i hope it is purely fun and friendship, no exchange but let's give credit to their friends though....

Mary, Fred and kids were spotted at the train station of Cannes on the 7th of july. They took the train to go somewhere in France (certainly in Cayx).

Crown princesses watchers: Vacances estivales de Frederik et Mary- A Cannes

It's great to see them acting like ordinary people: take the train and take care of the luggage! by the way they have a lot of luggage! they seem to have planned to be away from home for quite a long time!
On those pics we can see a complete normal family on vacations! so I guess all the posts before on their expensive holidays can me minimize with those pics!

What do you mean with "the only castle Joachim owns". Yes, Joachim owns a castle, Frederik doesn't.
The castles he uses and will use are state property (with the exception of Marselisborg). So, besides the "first-born" reason, this might be another reason for giving the chateau to Frederik. And Frederik might need a refugium when the monarchy in DK will be abolished.:D

Why do you think that the monarchy her in Denmark vill be abolished ?
Frederik and Mary will also own a cuttage in the woods in north juttland and as you say Marselisborg in Aarhus...Frederik and Mary will be abel to juse alot of carstels her in Denmark when they are king and queen..just like Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think that the monarchy her in Denmark vill be abolished ?
Frederik and Mary will also own a cuttage in the woods in north juttland and as you say Marselisborg in Aarhus...Frederik and Mary will be abel to juse alot of carstels her in Denmark when they are king and queen..just like Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik does.

About the monarchy in Denmark being abolished - I think Ricarda is only teasing ;)

But she is right about the ownership of the castles. Only Marselisborg is owned by The Royal Family the rest are state property.

But you are right - in the future F&M will have the right to use all of the castles M&H are using today.

(The Royal Yacht Dannebrog is, as far as I know, also owned by The Royal Family just like the chatoux in France).

Fantastic photos, Cecile76! I love the last photo with little Christian and his backpack. Do you know how long they plan to stay in France?

No unfortunately I really don't know how long they plan to stay in France! I hope for a coupl of days more and more pics!lol

I only know that they must be in Denmark in 15 days for the christening!

I think Frederik´s body is just perfect!:rolleyes:

i absolutely love the outfit she is wearing en route to the train station, the white pants and especially her top....anybody have a clue who makes it ?? :ermm:

I personally think it's great that Mary can make Danish designers and Hugo Boss (see my former post) look like expensive wear. ;)

High-end??? The Danish designers, comparable to Hugo Boss ... hmmmm. I'm not sure.

okay. so i seem to be the only one who considers hugo boss and prada high-end... :rolleyes: as far as i know, hugo boss, prada, alberta ferreti, etc... all have their catwalks at london or paris fashion weeks. now, if that's not deemed 'above average', i'm open to suggestions on what it is...

danish designers such as marlene birger are being sold (at least in the city i live) alongside with brands that 90% of the people would consider high-end and in a store that prides itself on being quite exquisite in the brands they choose (not exquisite because of uniqueness, but because of internationally known designers).

Mary does look incredible in those pictures. :flowers:
I cannot agree with you! Just look again at these pictures she looks too slim, she doesn't have any shape body!!She looks far too slim too look good in bikini:nonono:

okay. so i seem to be the only one who considers hugo boss and prada high-end... :rolleyes: as far as i know, hugo boss, prada, alberta ferreti, etc... all have their catwalks at london or paris fashion weeks. now, if that's not deemed 'above average', i'm open to suggestions on what it is...

danish designers such as marlene birger are being sold (at least in the city i live) alongside with brands that 90% of the people would consider high-end and in a store that prides itself on being quite exquisite in the brands they choose (not exquisite because of uniqueness, but because of internationally known designers).
Actually, not many people outside DK knew e.g. Marlene Birger before Mary came along and Hugo Boss is still affordable for an average person like me. For me both are definitely not "high-end".
Of course they are "above average" but so are Valentino (he is really high-end), Felipe Varela, Natan ....
So, no reason to pick out Mary as the one princess who is "indulging in expensive wear" whereas others manage to look impeccable without it.

i'd be glad to discuss it by PM if you are interested.
Yes, please send me a PM. I would really like to know which princess(es) you mean. Because IMO they all dress expensive (in comparison to average people) but not "high-end" (in comparison to other rich and famous people).

Lilla
About the monarchy in Denmark being abolished - I think Ricarda is only teasing ;)
Yes, I was just making fun. Sorry if I disturbed anyone.

Yes. Wierd article. Nice video :flowers:

Several off-topic posts have been deleted for the following reasons.

First, if you wish to discuss the Danish referendum, please do so in this thread.

Second, discussion on whether or not Mary is pregnant is only allowed when the royal palace issues a statement confirming a pregnancy.

Thanks for your cooperation! :flowers:

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

They're still in France!!!!!

Thank you for those new pics!!

thank you so much fro the phtos, very cute!!!! they look like anytoher couple! so relax in holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom