General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that CP Frederik recovers quickly! Poor Frederik. Fractures can be quite painful.

I was wondering why he had a brace on his left foot (picture) in Miami.
I wonder why he had to stay an extra day?
I hope he recovers fast! :flowers:

Your right Isabella is growing up fast :)
And i hope Prince Frederik returns home safely today :)
x

Christian looks like he is having fun jumping over the tape and looks like he didnt want to get into the car in the last few pictures. Isabella is growing up so fast. Mary looks tired but nice. Thanks for the link :flowers:

Yeah... For the pics, of course, I'm under the impression Christian is a little bit of a brat. Could it be the age?

I am under that same impression avrilo... and this obviously not be a popular thing to say but have had these thoughts for a while now. Hopefully it is his age Prince William was a bit of a brat for quite a time and look at the darling he now is. It must be difficult for Mary to bring her children up in an enviroment that is one she herself has not a huge amount of experience in. I hope things are ok there though time will tell. Parents inthis particulas time have a tough time I think all this drama that goes on explaining to 3 4 and 5 yr olds no one seems to want to take matters and be in charge however I am off topic and will get a telling off. I agree with you.

the danish children are pretty much in focus, we see them much more in "everyday" situations than the other royal children - who probably throw the same kind of tantrums but out of the public eye. i don't see christian behaving differently to other kids of his age out there.

isabella is sensational, beyond cute!

Yes and I think that is marvellous and that is very good for their behaviour and knowlege of the real world... However I suppose that other Royal children are not in everyday situation has theese two are and they live mucht more close in their "castle" than these two!!!!! We never seen them going outside and I'am talking more about for example Leonor and Sofia, we seen them twice or three times a year!!!!!!

Yeah... For the pics, of course, I'm under the impression Christian is a little bit of a brat. Could it be the age?

I dont think he is a brat nor do I think its fair to say that. He seems to be playing & jumping around like what every kid/othe kid would do of his age.

I am under that same impression avrilo... and this obviously not be a popular thing to say but have had these thoughts for a while now. Hopefully it is his age Prince William was a bit of a brat for quite a time and look at the darling he now is. It must be difficult for Mary to bring her children up in an enviroment that is one she herself has not a huge amount of experience in. I hope things are ok there though time will tell. Parents inthis particulas time have a tough time I think all this drama that goes on explaining to 3 4 and 5 yr olds no one seems to want to take matters and be in charge however I am off topic and will get a telling off. I agree with you.

You get that impression because Christian jumped?! Seems like something most little boys and girls do at that age! He has always come off as a very well behaved little boy to me:flowers:

That is ok Emmily for you to have that view I just happen to see things in a different light and you know that's ok too

I think he is like any normal kid, but with a bit of a temper> This is my view too.It´s not the first time we see photos of him having a tantrum.:rolleyes:

I thought Christian was considered very well behaved for his age? He behaved lige an angel at Isabella's christening and a Danish journalist (Jes Dorff Petersen) have publicly told about his meeting last summer with Christian who walked up to the journalist, gave him his hand and presented himself by name. Jess Dorff was fairly impressed.

I think he is like any normal kid, but with a bit of a temper> This is my view too.It´s not the first time we see photos of him having a tantrum.:rolleyes:

I agree with you.
He's just a kid. He has no idea how to behave in public :)
x

You get that impression because Christian jumped?! Seems like something most little boys and girls do at that age! He has always come off as a very well behaved little boy to me:flowers:

Well, is just an impression that I have not just because he jumped, but for several pics I have been observing, I don't have kids yet and I don't know how kids his age act.

:flowers:I think every kid his age is well capable of a temper tantrum (a good many adults as well):whistling: Particularly if they are being made do something they dont want to do.

Well, is just an impression that I have not just because he jumped, but for several pics I have been observing, I don't have kids yet and I don't know how kids his age act.

I have three, and from the pictures I've seen Christian really does seem quite normal. Around that age they really start to want to do everything their way! It's too bad he and his little sister have so much of that captured on film for all to see. Other than a few tantrums he seems like a calm little guy. Anywho, who knows really. We see a few shots and think we know what a person is like, and I'm guilty of that too:flowers:

That is ok Emmily for you to have that view I just happen to see things in a different light and you know that's ok too

Yes, that's true:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian is just a typical normal 3 years old kid. For me he is very well behavor in public if I want compare to other royal children.

kids it is normally that they have tantrums, the only thing i wonder how many hours a day the parents spend time with them? i had an student that she had 5 nannies, my goodness she had so many behavor problems and her sister too, they used to go to my daughter school, they kick them out becasue of bad behaivour and the parents have a lot of money, donations to the school, etc... and even that the school took them out! what i want to mean if the kids are too long with nannies some times the bad behavour it is to have the attention of the parents, but in the case of Christian and Isabella, I really i don't know how they really grow up if they are normal amount of time with the parents or not? who really knows??????

I don't speak Danish, but does that say they will be attending the 2010 games in Vancouver? I hope so. I can't wait until all the royals come to town for the games! I hope I see some.

It will be great to see CP Frederik and CP Mary in Canada ! :)

I wonder if they will need to postpone their trip to the US since Frederik is in a cast?

Ooooooo cannot wait to see them at the games :)
x
mmmm Denmark is not presisly a wintersports nation like Finland, Sweden and Norway, they better pray the curling team qualify or there might not be any danish athletes to cheer for:whistling:

They can still go to watch and support other nations.
I wonder if Daniel & Victoria may attend?
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom