General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thank you!
I´m glad to see that there is still a warm relationship between them. ;)

A meeting in the catwalk...How glamorous! :lol:

What tell exactly the article about Frederick and Alexandra? I´m lost here :ermm:

The article is referring to some malicious rumors once circulating in the tittle tattel tabloids about Alexandre supposedly having prefered Frederik over Joachim.

The Countess always has excellent manners and is most gracious

No, this was a while ago. It was before Christian I think. I've seen pictures but I just can't remember where right now. It might have been on the CP Mary message board...

Found some pictures from their bridge climb on 6th March 2005
image1
image2

when did she do that, she wanted to do it?

Staff cut for Princess Mary

FINANCIAL difficulties could mean Princess Mary will be whipping the vacuum around while Frederik does the paperwork... - Article

:previous: I guess that no one is immune to the financial crisis. I just hope that the former staff members will be able to find a new job very quickly.

We don't know for sure why they were let go or fired. It could be the financial reasons, it could be b/c their staff is too large and they are running more efficiently, they are going to cut down their expenditure etc. Staff is one of the first places you cut as a business owner.

I know many newspapers are speculating why they did this. But no one knows for sure. The DRF said for financial reasons, however, this could mean many th ings.

I was recently on a site called urban dictionary and found the most horrible definitions in relation to the Crown Prince and Princess and the children. I guess I just had to share with everyone that I am shocked there are people out there who hold such venom towards them when they are such a beautiful and happy family :ohmy: I have been giving these definitions the thumbs down because I am so angry.:angry:
Urban Dictionary: scotch nanny
Urban Dictionary: dumbling
Urban Dictionary: Prince Christian of Denmark

I'd hardly consider this general news about the Crown Princely family of Denmark...

The Dane's got off lightly when having seen what was written about the Prince of Wales.

I really don't think this trash belongs anywhere in this forum, myself.

I was recently on a site called urban dictionary and found the most horrible definitions in relation to the Crown Prince and Princess and the children. I guess I just had to share with everyone that I am shocked there are people out there who hold such venom towards them when they are such a beautiful and happy family :ohmy: I have been giving these definitions the thumbs down because I am so angry.:angry:
Urban Dictionary: scotch nanny
Urban Dictionary: dumbling
Urban Dictionary: Prince Christian of Denmark
Perhaps a decent and preferrable rule to follow is that if it unpalatable to you don't post it. By giving such sites free publicity you are helping them. Such comments have no place on any respectable forum.

^^I am sorry it just made me so mad to read those horrible things but you are right it just gives more attention to a place not worth talking about. Please accept my apology:flowers:

It´s also BB, which is speculating about a third pregnancy. Mary and Frederik were spotted at Rigshospitalet close to the maternity ward ;)

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/3/Mary%20og%20Frederik%20paa%20hemmeligt%20besoeg%20hos%20foedselslaegen.aspx

Google Translation:
http://translate.google.com/transla...billedbladet.dk/&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

Staff cut for Princess Mary

FINANCIAL difficulties could mean Princess Mary will be whipping the vacuum around while Frederik does the paperwork

Maybe LEGO could pay for the staff :p

It´s also BB, which is speculating about a third pregnancy. Mary and Frederik were spotted at Rigshospitalet close to the maternity ward ;)
:flowers:

Hope we'll hear a good news very soon!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, you know our policy about speculation, especially when it concerns pregnancy. Lets wait to talk about it till the happy even tmight be announced.

Empress - Danish Forums Moderator

I'm confused, it states on the new front page of TRF that the CP has undergone surgery to repair a fracture to his leg, but today he attended the Copenhagen Climate Conference ????
Did he have the surgery straight after the conference????

The conference was in the morning and he went into hospital the afternoon. He will be released from hospital on Thursday.

Prince Frederik breaks leg in sleigh ride

"He must have his leg in a cast for six weeks," said Lene Balleby, the chief of communication for the Danish royal family.

"There is a fracture in his calf bone, an injury incurred by the Crown Prince while riding a sleigh with his children.

"He is expected to be released from hospital tomorrow."
The spokeswoman did not specify which leg had been broken.... - Full Article

Prince Frederik breaks leg in sleigh ride

"He must have his leg in a cast for six weeks," said Lene Balleby, the chief of communication for the Danish royal family.

"There is a fracture in his calf bone, an injury incurred by the Crown Prince while riding a sleigh with his children.

"He is expected to be released from hospital tomorrow."
The spokeswoman did not specify which leg had been broken.... - Full Article

it's kind of a funny twist that somebody who has taken part in some demanding sledge expeditions actually fractures his leg whilst riding a sleigh with his kids :rolleyes:

get well soon, frederik!

it's kind of a funny twist that somebody who has taken part in some demanding sledge expeditions actually fractures his leg whilst riding a sleigh with his kids :rolleyes:

get well soon, frederik!
It is rather funny actually ;) - not meant in a mean way though.

Frederik can now join the legions of Danes who return from skiing holidays with fractures. One of the Danish insurance companies run a pick-up service for Danes who get hurt on skiing holidays which is popularly known as the 'bone express' :D

why did he has the surgery in switzerland and not in denmark?

why did he has the surgery in switzerland and not in denmark?

He had the surgery in Denamrk when he returned from Miami.
Thats why he couldn't race in Miami.
I believe??

x

Will Prince Frederik be alright to fly to New York, if he has a cast on his leg?
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Prince Frederik be alright to fly to New York, if he has a cast on his leg?
x
Can't see why not, it is just a cast and he can probably use crutches but I would say he would have to have a shot of a blood thinner before the plane trip.

It is rather funny actually ;)

I wrote the same, but my post seem to have disappered somewhere into the universe.

Anyway I hope he recovers as soon as possible. My hope is not only substantiatede in CP Frederiks health, to whom I am a faithfull subject as a Dane, but also in the hope that my original comment on his accident ( being kind of funny) - repeated in the parenthesist will not be deleted!!!

(And while writing this I am sitting about 500 meters away from his hospitalbed - as this is how close my appartment is to the hospital in which he is recovering.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom