General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 2: February - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to 'Se & Hør' Frederik has lost his wedding ring during a diving trip to Florida... It's not found yet but he promised that the diver who finds it will be invited to Copenhagen and to visit Fredensborg Palace...

So - to all american divers in this forum - GO!

:)

I don´t get it...why in the world did Frederik not take his ring of befor he went diving ????
The best a person can do befor diving is to take all kinde of jewllery ect. of.

I don´t get it...why in the world did Frederik not take his ring of befor he went diving ????
The best a person can do befor diving is to take all kinde of jewllery ect. of.

I guess his motive for wearing the ring when diving was - in case he met a small mermaide - she could see that he was allready married and therefore she would know - she had to finde another prince to take her to shore in order to become a human being:rolleyes:.

I for one never take off my wedding ring. It's been off twice since my hisband put it there (for medical reasons, and to be fized when the stone was lost).

So I can understand not taking it off. On the other hand, I dont think that S&H is the most reliable source, so it might not be true at all.

Some of my theories regarding the imminent visit to Australia but Mary and Frederik:

Theory 1: M&F are in the process of getting pregnant in order to visit Mary's sister's and tell them personally as has been the case two times previously

Theory 2: M&F are planning to GET pregnant in Tasmania, nice idea to concieve their third child in Mary's childhood home, 8 years after they met in a Olympic related way. So if we take an August conceivement, we might be looking at a May 2009 baby? (This is my favourite theory, look for the announcement around October, 2008, Christian's 3rd birthday)

Theory 3: M&F are already pregnant with #3 and they are just not telling anyone, possibly due December 2008?

Why am I so obsessed with them having more children, I do not know, but I just had to get those "theories" of my chest...please feel free to respond to mine and add your own :)

Sorry if it is off topic but how tall is Fred and how tall is Mary?

hi, new to the forum,
according to imdb (internet movie database) mary is 5' 7¾" (1.72 m) and frederik is 5' 10¾" (1.80 m)

The couple will carry out a 3 day official visit to Iceland on the invitation of President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson. The couple will visit Reykjavik and Vestisland.

source: Danish Foreign Ministry.

When will this visit take place?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found out they're going on May 5 - 8.

Last edited:
[URL="http://www.herognu.com/index.php?mod=main&top=0&parent=73&id=118"]Here[/URL] is a video clip of the Crown Prince couple in Miami courtesy of Her og Nu. In it you can hear Christian speak as well as Mary. I feel kind of intrusive watching the clip since it seems Mary and Frederik look somewhat annoyed by the media and cameras snapping in their faces every two seconds.

They are also on the [URL="http://herognu.com/mediafiles/1/images/herognuforside_0817.jpg"]cover[/URL] of the magazine this week with the headline "Family in [the] USA"

Yes, very vulgar painting. Perhaps if Fred was at least wearing boxers :rolleyes:

[URL="http://www.herognu.com/index.php?mod=main&top=0&parent=73&id=118"]Here[/URL] is a video clip of the Crown Prince couple in Miami courtesy of Her og Nu. In it you can hear Christian speak as well as Mary. I feel kind of intrusive watching the clip since it seems Mary and Frederik look somewhat annoyed by the media and cameras snapping in their faces every two seconds.

They are also on the [URL="http://herognu.com/mediafiles/1/images/herognuforside_0817.jpg"]cover[/URL] of the magazine this week with the headline "Family in [the] USA"

I felt a little bad too, but it was so precious!

So they went sailling? but that was a competition???
They should have get used to cameras by now! It is really normal for cameras and photographers beeing around them, it is the bad side of the royal life ;)

So they went sailling? but that was a competition???
They should have get used to cameras by now! It is really normal for cameras and photographers beeing around them, it is the bad side of the royal life ;)

Yes it was a competition. And a rather serious one, the world championship of the the sailing class Farr 40 (the kind of boat). Frederik and his crew ended up with the 4th place, quite good me thinks.

In my opinion the reason they might look somewhat annoyed with the attention was much more because of Christian than about themselve.

Video was nice, Christian looked so cute...
I dont blame them if they looked annoyed, I would be if I was planning to hang out with my family for the day, Wouldnt like every moment being captured.

Sorry, but this sorry is simply SE og H[SIZE=-1]ør[/SIZE] -ish. to make a mountain out of molehills.....:whistling:

The articles claim that Frederik and the mystery brunette, "...drank beer together and she whispered confidential things in his ear..." until around three o'clock at night.

Fresh off their trip to Iceland, where Frederik only had eyes for Mary, but once back in Denmark this weekend celebrating Crown Prince Frederik soaked up theCopenhagen nightlife. Frederik and his friend Preben Elkjær was at the first in filmpremiere and then rounded on the Career Bar. It was then Frederik found his eyes on a dark beauty. Frederik and the newly acquired acquaintance sat together and looked very happy in each other's company. Frederik drinking a beer and the woman whispered in his ear. The two were inseparable in only small "kutterhörna" ...

Mary deeply disappointed
After around 3 AM Frederik went home to his troubled wife Mary. Once again, Mary had to endure the embarrassment in that Frederik thrives better in the second women's societies than Marys. (what that means I have no freaking clue.)

Not so long ago, crashed Mary storgråtande home from a party due to "flirt Frederik." And the crown prince flirted a lot during a holiday in Skagen which ended with open fights between Frederik and Crown Princess in the street.

:previous:
If I remember correctly they asked how Christian like the boat or something like that. :flowers:

ETA:An article in Berlingske Tidende about how Crown Prince Frederik has said in the new biography for his 40th Birthday he would like a key roll in the United Nations Climate meetings in Copenhagen next year. Kronprins Frederik som miljøforkæmper - Danmark

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about this, I just read it in the ABC newspaper. It talks about even though Federico is very much in love with Mary he's been cheating on her (just a rumour I assume), but then it goes on to saying there's a danish magazine which has a picture of him with some girl coming out of a bar and kissing her on the mouth. Has anyone seen this magazine or photo?
Las infidelidades de Federico de Dinamarca

Qué verdad es aquello que reza el dicho popular de «no la hagas y no la temas»!. Y es que aunque desde hace un par de días se comentaba en toda Escandinavia que se había visto al futuro Monarca danés deshojando la margarita con una espectacular morena, nadie quería dar crédito a esos rumores.
Bien es sabido que Federico está muy enamorado de su mujer Mary. ABC.es: gente-ocio - gente - Las infidelidades de Federico de Dinamarca

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand a word of Spanish.
What type of source is ABC? How do they for example usually describe Letizia and the other Spanish royals?

Userdane, ABC picked up on the story which ran in Se og Hor and EB in regards to the night Frederik, allegedly, was seen flirting and kissing a dark brunette at a club in Copenhagen.

Rough translation:

It is known that Federick is very in love with his wife Mary. But yesterday, a popular magazine published a photo at 1 AM at the "Karriere Bar", located in a neighborhood in Copenhagen, and in which you can see, the Heir was with another girl. It more than it allows the protocol and kissing on the mouth without the slightest shame.

Nobody knows for the moment the identity of the couple or if those nor do we know the reactions of the Queen or Princess Margaret Mary, respective mother and wife of infidelity. But is that Federick being unfaithful to his people that forgives any adventure, because it resembles his grandfather, King Frederick IX, a real Don Juan who always surrendered to the beauty and charm of a lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom