General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 2: February - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The criterias were
glamour
state
the people
family

Mary got 2 crowns out of 3 in state and 3 in the rest.
Maxima is second, Victoria third, followed by Letizia, Mette-Marit and Mathilde. Beatrice and Eugiene share place seven.

Please...I respectfully disagree. I just looked at the video again. Yes Fredrick got out of the car rather quickly but he didn't go rushing up leaving Mary behind. If you look at the video, he swings himself out of the car, moves about two steps towards to rear of the car, waiting for Mary, when she is about 2 feet away, he then moves towards the receiving line. Mary was a split second behind him. I looks like he moved through the line at his normal pace and so did Mary. I think they're trained to move quickly through the dignitaries and not dawdle, probably because the Queen was expected to arrive at any moment and of course it would be bad for the CP couple to still be slowly moving along, shaking hands while the Queen is left cooling her heels.

I think an issue is being made out of nothing...IMO.

i saw the video, sorry that I ask but where did he is rud? i did not see it!

2 crowns in state:ohmy:

I have never forgiven the Germans for beating us in the war of 1864. The "2 crowns in state" doesn't placate my sentiment:whistling:

(Just kidding)

2 crowns in state:ohmy:

I have never forgiven the Germans for beating us in the war of 1864. The "2 crowns in state" doesn't placate my sentiment:whistling:

(Just kidding)

ROTFL!

Well,

as a german all I can say is shame on you Lilla!

LOL!

That's a rather definitive statement to make considering you are most likely making your judgment based on photos and no real life experience. Would you care to share a photo of yourself, and we can judge you based on what our imaginations could dream up and your activities and comments on this board?

I agree totally. There a few on the board that come up with the most off the wall things. They leave me shaking my head wondering where in the world they come up with these things. It seems they feel they must say something negative or they are not happy.

Really, I dont see how they can be ranked, they all do different things, have different families, suit different clothes etc...

i saw the video, sorry that I ask but where did he is rud? i did not see it!

lol That's the question I had when I watched it just now! I guess we can see what we want to, but I don't see any rudeness on Fred's part.:)

Mountain out of a molehill alert! One event, and IMO not exactly a conclusive one!
Were it at every event that he ran like his wife was the plague.... (OK im exagerating but i think you get my point)

Really, I dont see how they can be ranked, they all do different things, have different families, suit different clothes etc...

Nicely said:)

I don't quite get the whole 'the most important princess in Europe' thing. I adore Mary but I just don't see how one princess can be more important than the other. They are all so different! If any princess in that group is more important than the others, it's Crown Princess Victoria who will be a future monarch.

I think we should take into account the fact that Marie is very new to her role as princess and her husband understands that she would be nervous and need his support, where as Mary is quite capable now of holding her own as she has been a CP, and a very good one, for many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said-she is the only princess that will face real responsibilities.:angel:

they are so different, wich thing are they comparig?

they are so different, wich thing are they comparig?

See below, Eloise :flowers:

The criterias were
glamour
state
the people
family

Maxima is second, Victoria third, followed by Letizia, Mette-Marit and Mathilde. Beatrice and Eugiene share place seven.

I've deleted the comments directed at a certain poster. Please refrain from these personal attacks, and do not stoop to such levels yourself, as that can only put your posting priviledges in danger. Should you have an issue with a particular poster, please do contact a moderator or administrator instead.

Empress - Danish Forums Moderator

On another note, if you look at the video that Santacruz posted, anyone with even one working eye in their head would see that Joachim behaved precisely the same way as Frederik until Marie reached out for his hand.

I just want to know when Mary is pregnant with #3? Has it happened yet? Has there been an announcement?

Nonetheless Mary "won" this. Number one was Mary, then Maxima, Victoria, Letizia, Mathilde, Mette-Maritt? I'm not really sure about the order.
How crazy is the whole thing? :doh:
Logic dictates that the most "Important" Crown Princess has to be Victoria. She will, after all be The Queen! :swedenflag:
The rest are only royal Wags. :whistling:

BUNTE usually jumps on the Princess topic when they don't have another eye catching title story. It's a no brainer. Last year they did a similar poll with Maxima winning followed by Victoria, Mathilde, Mary, MM and Letizia. This time they listed Eugenie & Beatrice last even though they are no CPs. It might be off topic but especially the royal coverage of BUNTE is for the bin. They write the same rubbish as the yellow press but pretend to be have insider knowledge (especially re Queen Silvia) what is nonsense. Usually they don't write much about Mary at all, it's more Letizia because she provides more drama: one week she is the saviour of the Spanish monarchy and the next week she plunged back into depression.

On wednesday it's the third birthday of prince Christian!! Do you think the crown prince couple are going to publish some photos for this occasion???

I dont think so.

There was an expectation that they would last year, and they never eventuated. But as Christian is their older child there is no precedent so I cant say for sure. Maybe someone else knows more though???

Last edited:
With all the photos we have seen of the children in recent months I doubt whether photos will be released for his birthday.

Stellad

I think that when they are annoy with the press they don't release photos, that have happen twice (but I think they are not annoyed now with the press..)on the other hand we only had oficial photos on his first birthday and maybe now on the fifth birthday, before it is most unlikely that they release photos :whistling:!

So let's wait until tomorrow!! maybe we'll have a good surprise, who knows???

With all the photos we have seen of the children in recent months I doubt whether photos will be released for his birthday.

Stellad
Only during their holidays, if there weren't summer holidays we would stay longer without photos. Sometimes we could get to see Frederick riding Christian to daycare but nowadays even that we don't get to see anymore :cool:

Viktoria is the only princess that will be Head of State. All other princesses have no political function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom