General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 12: August 2013 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when we talk about how the kids resemble their parents.. i see josephine has ...opposed christian,isabella,vincent..pretty dark eyes..they are certainly not blue as the three others so blue eyes..maybe she will end up with brown eyes as mary :)

http://kongehuset.dk/materialemappe.../10-ars-bryllupsdag/10-ars-bryllupsdag-10.img

Isabella most definitely has her father's bright blue eyes, but I think this picture of Josephine must have been saturated or taken in a different light, because while her eyes aren't the same bright blue as her sister's, they aren't dark hazel like her mother's. They are more of a blue-gray, like Vincent's and Christian's.

I read the "article" earlier today and to summarise:

Mads Dinesen, who has recently been arrested on the charge of fraud, owned a popular night club in Copenhagen called NASA. Crown Prince Frederik has been partying on this night club several times.

A publisher contacted Dinesen about the prospect of anonymously writing a tell-all book on the celebrity night life in Copenhagen. Dinesen responds by saying that while the surveillance footage alone could "bring the monarchy in danger" and seriously damage top politician, he would never write a such book because what went on on NASA is none of other people's business.

I personally hardly think that this man (a criminal, mind you) could bring the monarchy in danger.

:yuk: another Mille Markovich, who tried the same thing in Sweden and in the end there was nothing. 'I could bring the monarchy in jeopardy if...'
Just another pathetic attention seeker trying to make money. And if he has something in the closet, he should bring it to the table or shut up.

What could possibly shake the monarchy? Certainly not Frederik (or Joachim) dancing or even flirting with women, unless they were caught in the act with another woman (especially Fred) or taking drugs.

:yuk: another Mille Markovich, who tried the same thing in Sweden and in the end there was nothing. 'I could bring the monarchy in jeopardy if...'
Just another pathetic attention seeker trying to make money. And if he has something in the closet, he should bring it to the table or shut up.

What could possibly shake the monarchy? Certainly not Frederik (or Joachim) dancing or even flirting with women, unless they were caught in the act with another woman (especially Fred) or taking drugs.

IMO the only realistic thing that could really shake the DRF nowadays would be killing or maiming someone while speeding.
Which is why QMII is wise in never sitting behind the wheel.

I think it would be pretty damaging to see proof of Fred doing drugs or cheating on Mary, keeping in mind the happy family image they are selling. Having said that, the Danes are quite sympathetic with Fred, so he might get stigmatized as victim and get away with it/people being even more sympathetic with him.

I couldnt imagine anything on cctv in that night club that could bring the monarchy to its knees, not in Denmark.

Admittedly, cheating would be severely damaging for M&F's image, no matter which one of them was to blame.
But with just a minimun of intelligent spin that could be turned into something positive. After all adultery is hardly a novelty among royals, as well as commoners, and all marriages have their ups and downs.
Modern monarchies have survived and is surviving adultery.

Even if M&F should divorce it would be very bad but survivable. I wouldn't envy any future wife of Frederik's though!

Even Frederik doing drugs could be turned into something positive especially if he was open about it. He could be a living role model for those who wish to kick the habit and put focus on the issue. A big scandal, yes, but survivable.

However, we must expect at least one of the children in the various monarchies today to be caught snorting cocaine at some point. I'd say it's almost statistically unavoidable.

My biggest concern is if a member of the DRF, especially M&F should kill or seriously hurt someone else. A normal traffic accident would be bad enough, though mostly tragic. But doing it while speeding, then we would have a really serious problem on our hands!
And the DRF members, Frederik, PH, Joachim and Queen Ingrid, certainly beforehand had a reputation for having a heavy foot.
I haven't heard anything in that regards for years though, so perhaps they've outgrown it or become more responsible now they are family men?

But then foreign royals have been observed speeding here in DK as well, so other monarchies face that risk too.

Thank you for your explanation! I tend not to trust him and I think it's silly the statement "shake monarchy". I'm a bit reluctant though because I haven't had a great trust of Frederick since that footage of him flirting with a blonde girl THE NIGHT before the CHRISTENING. I know that 's a closed topic but since it happened ( video so can't deny it) i won't be surprised. Having said that these criminals are not even to take into consideration

Last edited:
Thank you for your explanation! I tend not to trust him and I think it's silly the statement "shake monarchy". I'm a bit reluctant though because I haven't had a great trust of Frederick since that footage of him flirting with a blonde girl THE NIGHT before the CHRISTENING. I know that 's a closed topic but since it happened ( video so can't deny it) i won't be surprised. Having said that these criminals are not even to take into consideration

That story?

It was taken completely apart, also here on TRF.

If you do some digging in the achive, you'll find all the information you need.
AFAIR the girl didn't even know she had been "flirting".

Well I still think he is not trustworthy but AGAIN that's MY OPINION. Can't see any good in partying with a blonde while the wife is at home with 2 newborns. That's my take of course. But I have also said that that article might be rubbish:):). Mine was just a reference

The video with the blonde girl imo is harmless, it does not indicate cheating or anything other than Frederik in party-mode, having a drink or two.

What can possibly be caught on cctv - its either drugs or cheating. Its damaging, but wont destroy the monarchy, so I am not holding my breath. But as I said, I believe this is just about attention from a scumbag and it will go away quickly. Because if you come up with such mysterious allegations you need to be prepared to disclose names and sources, otherwise its pointless.

That's true. I agree! We'll see but I think that nothing is going to happen

Not this story again :rolleyes:
I think this has been discussed before but I didnt see much flirting at all, the video was less then 30 secs, Frederik was also seen hugging a man:whistling:.

I think he was in party mode a few days before the Christening plus I think Mary's brother John was in that bar that night. I remember they all had gone to a soccer match with Christian too.

Anyway, what is frustrating about declarations so vague like the one from the owner is that by default some guilt is already given toward members of the DRF. The thought that some people have "dirt on them", even if untrue.

I said that i think that story of NASA is untrue but again: I just quoted as an example that story of Fred in the nightclub and that's my opinion! I think (MY PERSONAL OPINION) he cheated on her. Other think it was nothing so everyone can say whatever they like!

The video with the blonde girl imo is harmless, it does not indicate cheating or anything other than Frederik in party-mode, having a drink or two.

What can possibly be caught on cctv - its either drugs or cheating. Its damaging, but wont destroy the monarchy, so I am not holding my breath. But as I said, I believe this is just about attention from a scumbag and it will go away quickly. Because if you come up with such mysterious allegations you need to be prepared to disclose names and sources, otherwise its pointless.

Agree. A person who is facing trial for fraud, no less, can hardly be considered the most credible source for anything. He also "claims" he could bring down the political establishment. Yeah, yeah...:whistling:
We've heard that one before.

I said that i think that story of NASA is untrue but again: I just quoted as an example that story of Fred in the nightclub and that's my opinion! I think (MY PERSONAL OPINION) he cheated on her. Other think it was nothing so everyone can say whatever they like!

You don't have to shout, we're not blind. ;)

You are perfectly entitled to believe what you want, however, if you want my opinion I'd say you've formed your opinion on a very tenous basis.

On what grounds do you build your theory that Frederik has committed adultery? The video with the blonde woman? For as @polyesco said, he was also seen hugging a man – by the same train of thought, you could also claim that that makes him fumingly gay ;)

I'm for everyone's right to their opinion, and they have a right to it without having to justify themselves or offer grounds for their opinion.

I'm yet to see someone asking for another poster to justify his/her opinion for saying e.g. "Fred is gorgeous". As such, any grounds for that would be very tenuous as it's a mere perception by someone who doesn't know the person in question.

Could we please treat all opinions equally, i.e. allow people to have them.

Using caps LIKE THIS does not mean shouting, as caps are also used for emphasis.

As for speeding; Mary did horrendous speeding in their first year of marriage. She was driving a black Audi (I think it was, but may be wrong). She hasn't done it since, as far as I'm aware.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm for everyone's right to their opinion, and they have a right to it without having to justify themselves or offer grounds for their opinion.

I'm yet to see someone asking for another poster to justify his/her opinion for saying e.g. "Fred is gorgeous". As such, any grounds for that would be very tenuous as it's a mere perception by someone who doesn't know the person in question.

Could we please treat all opinions equally, i.e. allow people to have them.

Using caps LIKE THIS does not mean shouting, as caps are also used for emphasis.

No one here has said people are not entitled to an opinion.

However, there is, I believe, a considerable difference from stating someone is gorgeous usually based on a photo, which it is easy to relate to for everybody else.

To claim that your are convinced that someone has committed adultery is a completely different matter.
If you do that, you must expect to be challenged. And that is what is happening here. That challenge is based on lots of previous posts and references to articles and clips here on TRF.

And in my book this is generally percieved as SHOUTING, while this is emphasizing.

Last edited:
If Frederik were to have an extramarital affair, I have to believe that he would have it "behind closed doors" in the country home of a friend rather than in a bar in the middle of Copenhagen.

I find it very hard to believe, that he would cheat on his wife in public, when he is out partying with his wifes brother....

And the "blond" in question is a good friend of the Handwerk's, who are among Mary and Frederik's closest friends.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:Fred cheating, I don't think so, not with that wife of his, she would raise holy he;; for the entire world to hear, Mary might appear sweet and quiet, yet this woman is one on fire for sure......I so admire her, after all take a look at all the transformations she has made since marrying Fred, and I don't think Fred is quite an easy person to live with. She is one very strong lady and that is a big plus.

:lol::lol::lol:Fred cheating, I don't think so, not with that wife of his, she would raise holy he;; for the entire world to hear, Mary might appear sweet and quiet, yet this woman is one on fire for sure......I so admire her, after all take a look at all the transformations she has made since marrying Fred, and I don't think Fred is quite an easy person to live with. She is one very strong lady and that is a big plus.

I agree with this assessment. He's not the type of man who can be controlled and always does as the wife tells him. In terms of cheating, I wouldnt bet my life on it that he doesnt.

Sounds like millions of other relationships/marriages, doesnt it. I do think their marriage is good, but I dont buy the 'fairytale' image that they love to promote at all.

THIS HAS BEEN traditionally been used for emphasis since the advent of typewriters in the 1860's. Bold print arrived with computers, and I do not think one excludes the other. I see no VALID problem with either :)

I have no problem with people concluding anything they like on the basis of a photo or anything else, for that matter. I will always advocate everybody's right to their opinion, though may have reservations about the safety of exercising that right in times of turmoil suck as a war. A board like this should be safe, for the time being! :)

I have no problem with people concluding anything they like on the basis of a photo or anything else, for that matter. I will always advocate everybody's right to their opinion, though may have reservations about the safety of exercising that right in times of turmoil suck as a war. A board like this should be safe, for the time being! :)

This is so ridiculous. No one has said anything about people not being allowed to have their own opinion – HOWEVER (emphasising with caps, as you seem so fond of that ;)), when you put said opinion out on the internet, you must expect to be questioned about it – which is what happened here.

Blimey, Mary and Frederik "critics" (because let's face it, it's not as much critique as it is unwarranted hatred) are so quick to make mountains out of molehills.

I agree with this assessment. He's not the type of man who can be controlled and always does as the wife tells him. In terms of cheating, I wouldnt bet my life on it that he doesnt.

Sounds like millions of other relationships/marriages, doesnt it. I do think their marriage is good, but I dont buy the 'fairytale' image that they love to promote at all.

I think the only woman who has any influence on Fred is the Queen, she is one very strong woman and having to put up with Henri all these years, when they say *Love is Blind* I do think of her......lolololololo. I also don't buy that fairy tale marriage, that is only for the narrowed minded people that don't want to see reality and when you look at reality, then the bubble is bursting all over. People in general don't want to see that, my opinion! As for cheating, now how in the heck(nice word heh) does anyone expect someone to live with another person for decades and be faithful....not in today's world I don't see that happening. Yet I do believe that some royals do have a very good marriage so far: CC of Sweden, Spain and Netherlands, when these couples are together, I see sparks flying all over the place........their in love (now)(today), tomorrow is another story. Never hold your breath when it comes to life, just breath deeply and go with it.

It has been said repeatedly that you are entitled to an opinion, however this is a forum, the point of which is to discuss the various posts.
It's no different from real life.
If we sit face to face and you say something, am I not entitled to ask how you formed that opinion and what you base it on? - Otherwise it would be a mutual monoloque and pretty dull.

Having said that, I'll go to what you said above.

I'll now say: "I believe royal X is cruel towards animals. Because I've once seen royal X yank a leash with his dog.
That's my opinion, I'm entitled to my opinion, I don't have to justify it nor back it up and I will ignore your arguments. That's my right.
And it's unfair if you challenge my opinion".

You get my point?

Apart from that, Marta91charmed was not shouted down, he/she was not attacked. Some of us merely stated that there wasn't much in that story and suggested she had a look in the archive.

You are allowed to have an opinion, no one is arging against that. However, am I not allowed to disagree with you? Do I not have the right to say so?
Am I not entitled to ask you questions?
It seems to me, Red Tulip, that you are doing the exact same thing you are objecting against.
- It's perfectly okay to have a very negative opinion about someone's character, but to challenge that opinion is not okay.

Seems to me like this crook is vying for the highest price or self-promotion.

Muhler, I will always welcome your opinions, whatever they may be. But you will already know that I never play your games, whatever they may be.

As for royals and affairs; anybody can do it, obviously, royals included.

Oh gosh it was not my intention to stir up anything just because I said that to me Fred cheated on Mary!
First: Thank you redtulip! :) I'll try to explain even if I don't find it necessary! (My bad english is not an excuse though). I've always considered CAPITAL LETTER a mean to stress and not to shout! If someone read it differently I'm sorry! :-( I wrote that because i thought this forum was free! And for God's sake that my perception not a fact! Anyone who disagree or believe this marriage to be a "Eden" have my respect! I don't want to convince anybody! I'm baffled that I have to justify my point just because I don't see all good or as a fairytale! It's JUST my feeling... Might be completely wrong who knows! In my opinion Fred cheated on Mary several times because I simply think that! :). I won't trust him. (Not just because of the video). My view. My feeling, My take. Yo all disagree? Fine! No problem! But I won't agree with you and say that for me that couple is perfect just because in doing so I'm not going to be attacked! Hope is clear! Let's move on :)

Agree, let's move on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom