General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 1: August 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit bored with all these suggestions what might go on behind closed doors or that their photoshoot was purely enforced or posed in order to calm down some rumours although I think that F & M's way of dealing with the media is not exactly helpful. I have already commented on the shoot with the children, I thought the pics were lovely and not staged at all.

I'd like to add that

- FOR MY PERSONAL TASTE, the shoot with the two of them is a bit too much, some pics are really nice but in general it's quite unnecessary to publish that many pics, two or three would have been enough. They are not models but the CP couple, after all.

- FOR MY PERSONAL TASTE, they reveal far too much. All these personal interviews, eg the one in NY or this one, talking about detailed issues of their feelings or private lifes (such as Fred's childhood or where the children sleep), does open a door for all kind of speculations or tabloid articles. I wonder why they cannot keep some issues to themselves. In total this is quite over the top.

Wether the CP Couple is revealing to much or not is at matter of personal tast - but I do think it also is a question of national culture.
IMO the focus for F & M must be what their subjects (the people of Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands) thinks of them. The interview and the photoes can only be seen as a nice gesture by the CP couple, as it gives a peep into the life of a family that happens to be shrouded by more interest then ordinary families are. Futhermore it is in complete line with the traditions of the royal family. King Christian and Queen Alexandrine, King Frederik and Queen Ingrid and Queen Margeret and the Prince Consort - all of them have invited the press to do interviews like this now and again. If Frederik and Mary didn't follow this tradition they would do a huge mistake, as it would be making a distance to the people which hasn't existed before.

Personally I really can't figure out why anybody can have anything against the photos or the interview. Not even when those of the mermbers here om TRF, who has, try to explane what is wrong. But well - I am a dane - for me the interview and the photos is simply a part of the informal contract between the DRF and the people.

It's ok to do interviews & photosessions but I don't find the way M & F are handling theirs particulary clever. In general I agree with what Marengo said in his earlier post. This whole thing - except for the series with the kids - clearly is OK! level and more suitable to some attention seeking VIPs that a CP couple; I personally don't like Royals commenting on intimate details of their daily routines, this is something they should keep for themselves, I don't like that M & F actually lowered themselves to the level of this book by commenting on it and I certainly did not like their unpreparered comments on their future, like we'll see what happens - if there is no vision, you better keep quiet as it adds up to Fred's not too bright reputation as heir. The extensive photoshoot including some fake VIP-like posing basically screams look we are happy and this book is just nonsense and even I, a person who does not believe that their marriage is in trouble, can't help myself thinking why this? What do they need to prove? Within the series there are two or three nice & natural pics, take these and a best of of the kid's series and that's more than enough. No need to come with such a force all over the media, kids pics & personal shoot & interview, the result is simply that people will think, oh, wasn't there some smoke recently and they most likely conclusion for them will be, oh, there must have been fire, too.

reading all the comments and some intresting view points, i think the two sets of pictures were absloutley lovely but I think they were released to close to each other/same day. I would of prefered if the Fred & Mary batch were published a month or two later. I also liked how the couple didnt bother answering the glossy tabloids rumors because they dont have to. There are more intresting things than commenting on such rumors which in a fact if true (which I dont think) will be denied anyways.
Actually, these pictures remind me of the pictures released by the couple when they first got married ex, Fred kissing Mary on the head, Couple holding ahnds and walking etc.

I don't like that M & F actually lowered themselves to the level of this book by commenting on it

When the journalist asked about the book - they actually said they woulden't comment on it - and they didn't

I find it a bit unfair to hold them responsible for queastions asked by journalists - that is simply compleatly out of their control.

If I was a journalist - it would be my job to ask about the book in the hope they would make a comment - oh dear what a story I could have written then. Not to mention the followups...........

Wisely F&M refraind from going down that aisle.

It's ok to do interviews & photosessions but I don't find the way M & F are handling theirs particulary clever. In general I agree with what Marengo said in his earlier post. This whole thing - except for the series with the kids - clearly is OK! level and more suitable to some attention seeking VIPs that a CP couple; I personally don't like Royals commenting on intimate details of their daily routines, this is something they should keep for themselves, I don't like that M & F actually lowered themselves to the level of this book by commenting on it and I certainly did not like their unpreparered comments on their future, like we'll see what happens - if there is no vision, you better keep quiet as it adds up to Fred's not too bright reputation as heir. The extensive photoshoot including some fake VIP-like posing basically screams look we are happy and this book is just nonsense and even I, a person who does not believe that their marriage is in trouble, can't help myself thinking why this? What do they need to prove? Within the series there are two or three nice & natural pics, take these and a best of of the kid's series and that's more than enough. No need to come with such a force all over the media, kids pics & personal shoot & interview, the result is simply that people will think, oh, wasn't there some smoke recently and they most likely conclusion for them will be, oh, there must have been fire, too.
Thank for your post, you expressed my own opinion perfectly.

I'm not a fan of this couple, however I really liked the photos they released with their children. The second set however were cheap and looked like something I'd expect from a D-list celebrity in OK magazine.

Lilla said:
I find it a bit unfair to hold them responsible for queastions asked by journalists - that is simply compleatly out of their control.
Questions in interviews like these are almost always vetted.

The CP couple will have every control over what was asked of them.

Questions in interviews like these are almost always vetted.

The CP couple will have every control over what was asked of them.

It is your right to have this assumption. Knowing the danish media and Berlingske Tidende in particular I am pretty sure, the control that can be displayed by the CP Couple, has got it's limits.

When the journalist asked about the book - they actually said they woulden't comment on it - and they didn't:rolleyes:

If I was a journalist - it would be my job to ask about the book in the hope they would make a comment - oh dear what a story I could have written then. Not to mention the followups...........

Wisely F&M refraind from going down that aisle.

Do you really believe that Fred and Mary sat down to an interview that was unrehearsed in some fashion? I seriously doubt it! Royals, heads of state, politicians, even actors; they all have people behind them that handle what questions will be asked. I'm sorry but I don't believe it is out of their control what questions are asked. They would never have agreed to do the interview if they had no input on the questions and told the interviewer what they were comfortable sharing beforehand.

As far as declining to talk about the book, that seems like a perfectly good question to me. By having the journalist ask about the book no one can say that the journalist didn't try and F & M still without commenting on the actual book one can read between the lines that they are saying the book isn't worth addressing. And if one looks closer in a way the entire interview addressed the book. The interview gave them the chance to open up about their real lives!

The way I see it, I think this was perfectly planned by the DRF. Fred and Mary do an interview where they open up about their real lives and in many small ways address the book without actually addressing the book and done just before Christmas and the New Year. So some can't be too suspicious on the timing! It's seen as a Christmas present by many!

As far as declining to talk about the book, that seems like a perfectly good question to me. By having the journalist ask about the book no one can say that the journalist didn't try and F & M still without commenting on the actual book one can read between the lines that they are saying the book isn't worth addressing. And if one looks closer in a way the entire interview addressed the book. The interview gave them the chance to open up about their real lives!

The way I see it, I think this was perfectly planned by the DRF. Fred and Mary do an interview where they open up about their real lives and in many small ways address the book without actually addressing the book and done just before Christmas and the New Year. So some can't be too suspicious on the timing! It's seen as a Christmas present by many!

My goodness, one would think that this stapled version of Ekstra Bladet and Se & Hør look-alike gossip articles suddenly ruled every action of the CP couple:rolleyes:
Interesting, this obsession about something which happens on and off in every monarchy. Judging by these standards I suppose that every move and action of, say, the British, Spanish or Belgian monarchies is orchestrated by each country's gossip media??

By all means, think that it was 'planned' (or perhaps we should just establish once and for all that it is great and oh so awesome and ever so cute - when other royal couples give interviews and/or release photos while it is part of a carefully planned and strategic plot when F&M do it... :D).

- I for one still intend to enjoy the pics and the interview in its proper spirit.

And if one looks closer in a way the entire interview addressed the book.

Could you give examples of where in the text this can be seen? I have saved my copy of Berlingske Tidende with the interview and just browsed it but didn't find this.

Do you really believe that Fred and Mary sat down to an interview that was unrehearsed in some fashion? I seriously doubt it! Royals, heads of state, politicians, even actors; they all have people behind them that handle what questions will be asked. I'm sorry but I don't believe it is out of their control what questions are asked. They would never have agreed to do the interview if they had no input on the questions and told the interviewer what they were comfortable sharing beforehand.

Off cause they are prepared for the interview. If they were not - they would bee utterly unprofessional. And off cause they would have known, by simply guessing, that a question would be asked about this trifling book - but this doesn't make their answers less sensible.

What I don't think is, that a jounalist from Berlingske Tidende will ever participate in an interview, if all the questions asked has been through censorship. And I am sure that the DRF does not impose censorship on the media, as this surely would be the beginning to the end of the danish monarchy. The freedom of the press is a rather huge issue in this country.

If they only gave interviews if it was possible for them to tell the interviewer in forhand, which questions they were comfortable sharing, they would never be seen giving pressconferences.....which does occur rather often........

What I honestly think is, that those posters on TRF - who wish to see a connection between the book an the interview - are very mistaken. The book might have made some impact on this forum - but it certainly hasn't in Denmark.

Could you give examples of where in the text this can be seen? I have saved my copy of Berlingske Tidende with the interview and just browsed it but didn't find this.

I believe what Aurora810 meant is that those who know how to thoroughly analyze a text will be able to "see" this.

Good interviewers and those being interviewed know how to address a situation with out being blunt about it. It's standard reading skills that's all. Lawyers and judges have a keen eye for this, but usually not your typical everyday person. Furthermore, all one has to do is look at the text with an unbiased perspective, and there you have it.

*If I am wrong, Aurora, please elaborate.

What I honestly think is, that those posters on TRF - who wish to see a connection between the book an the interview - are very mistaken. The book might have made some impact on this forum - but it certainly hasn't in Denmark.

That may be true to an extent, but unfortunately you nor anyone in Denmark has polled every single living person (hence a mandatory poll in which everyone had to give their perspective or else) regarding their opinion of that book as well as the DRF. Until then, the thoughts and opinions are unknowable. Polls given by a newspaper or gossip rag such as Billed Bladet or Se og Hor, whereupon a person can vote over and over again and can be easily rigged to suit a particular side, are essentially invalid.

So in the end, no one really knows exactly what every single Dane or immigrant to Denmark thinks about that book and/or what kind of impact it really has currently, or in the future, on the DRF. Nonetheless, I do believe it is the first book of this century to seriously question DRF and their role in today's modern world.

:)

I believe what Aurora810 means is that those who know how to thoroughly analyze a text will be able to "see" this.

Good interviewers and those being interviewed know how to address a situation with out being blunt about it. It's standard reading skills that's all. Lawyers and judges have a keen eye for this, but usually not your typical everyday person. Furthermore, all one has to do is look at the text with an unbiased perspective, and there you have it.

Very interesting post - if you believe that some "skilled" people, by analyzing a text can reach to an interpretation that constitute the sole truth - I must say - I totaly disagree. In my world, it is only within mathematics you can find a simplcity this pure.

I think that this couple do very well in this horrible age were so many confuse royalty and celebrity and anything goes.I t must be too difficult to met all expectations. What do these interviews tell us not much but it was well conducted and not in the vulgar Fergie and Andy interview for Hello all those years ago but in regal but inclusive ashion and I was happy to see this family in daily life. What ever else must be left to Danes to decide. I will ask though was it the Danish people or the Danish media demanding more access?

Very interesting post - if you believe that some "skilled" people, by analyzing a text can reach to an interpretation that constitute the sole truth - I must say - I totaly disagree. In my world, it is only within mathematics you can find a simplcity this pure.

That's okay.

Back on topic.:D

What I don't think is, that a jounalist from Berlingske Tidende will ever participate in an interview, if all the questions asked has been through censorship.
Censorship has nothing to do with it.

It's standard practice when interviews by such figures are given that the press office/publicist will release a list of desirable topics/areas and in some instances they may even give out the questions themselves.

Lilla said:
If they only gave interviews if it was possible for them to tell the interviewer in forhand, which questions they were comfortable sharing, they would never be seen giving pressconferences.....which does occur rather often........
Really? Their last press conference was in New York and IMRIC that was the first that happened after quite a long time.

Lilla said:
With all due respect that's your opinion. I know plenty of Danes who are very interested in the book and the quetons Trine has raised.

That may be true to an extent, but unfortunately you nor anyone in Denmark has polled every single living person (hence a mandatory poll in which everyone had to give their perspective or else) regarding their opinion of that book as well as the DRF. Until then, the thoughts and opinions are unknowable. Polls given by a newspaper or gossip rag such as Billed Bladet or Se og Hor, whereupon a person can vote over and over again and can be easily rigged to suit a particular side, are essentially invalid.

So in the end, no one really knows exactly what every single Dane or immigrant to Denmark thinks about that book and/or what kind of impact it really has currently, or in the future, on the DRF. Nonetheless, I do believe it is the first book of this century to seriously question DRF and their role in today's modern world.

I am quit certain that there will never be a poll on that book.

What I do know - as a keen bookshopper living i Copenhagen where there is lots and lots of bookshops - is that I have never seen this book on display. If it was considered a book of interest or importance - it would have been everywere. Futhermore I don't know anybody who has read it or even talked about it. Actually it is only because of my membership of this forum I am acquainted with its existence.

So even if it is the first book of this centory to question the DRF and thier role in a modern world - the danes doesn't seem to care.

If you prefere to rely on sources like Billedbladet and Se og Hoer you are free do so. I do prefere to rely on my first hand experience though :flowers:

What I do know - as a keen bookshopper living i Copenhagen where there is lots and lots of bookshops - is that I have never seen this book on display.

I would love to agree with you on this, but since you have no valid evidence to back up your claim, I must question your statement.

Futhermore I don't know anybody who has read it or even talked about it.

Well, it is easy to assume that a majority of your friends have the same beliefs as you do, Lilla, so why would they read a book that you might deem as pure and utter blasphemy. Wouldn't they have the same shared beliefs as you (or to some extent as you? The average person would say, yes. Simple as that.)

So even if it is the first book of this centory to question the DRF and thier role in a modern world - the danes doesn't seem to care.

Again go back and read my post, in which I noted: ...unfortunately you nor anyone in Denmark has polled every single living person (hence a mandatory poll in which everyone had to give their perspective or else) regarding their opinion of that book as well as the DRF. Until then, the thoughts and opinions are unknowable. Polls given by a newspaper or gossip rag such as Billed Bladet or Se og Hor, whereupon a person can vote over and over again and can be easily rigged to suit a particular side, are essentially invalid.

Face it, the answer is unknowable; unless the Danish government made every single person living in Denmark give their detailed opinion regarding the monarchy.

If you prefere to rely on sources like Billedbladet and Se og Hoer you are free do so.

When did I specifically state that? The answer is never.

I do prefere to rely on my first hand experience though

Which is? What? Asking the 5,468,120 living souls in Denmark their opinion regarding the DRF as well as asking the 5,468,120 population their thoughts regarding the latest photos of TCP?

NOW, LET'S TRY AND GET BACK ON TOPIC SHALL WE?:D:flowers:

I believe what Aurora810 meant is that those who know how to thoroughly analyze a text will be able to "see" this.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant GT! I thought it was clear enough by my line about "reading between the lines".

Userdane, also questioned whether I think everything in the Danish royal house is calculated. First off, I never singled out only the Danish RF in my post! All RF's do this from time to time. There are things that are traditionally done in all royal houses and then there are surprises that come along. Fred and Mary have never before done an interview before Christmas and given 2 sets of photos. Something likely prompted them to do that! So one could question, why? Why did they pick this year this Christmas to do all that they did. And a logical and possible explanation to me is that they are in their own way answering some of the not so nice rumors that have existed. They didn't do it in a trashy way they did it in a tasteful interview and by releasing many pics. It seemed a little over the top to me. I wish and hope they did things not because they felt they had something to prove but it is a likely thought based on the fact that all this comes only 2 months after the Trine book. That's all I am saying! Like others have said about the Queen, she is good at turning negative publicity into good publicity and I really think that is all we are seeing here. If there is any negative rumors going on then this was a nice way to open up their doors, so to speak, and show all a glimpse of family life. I do not believe that the Danes are the only royals that do these types of things, all royal houses do these things from time to time.

Last edited:
Since I don't speak danish, I haven't read the interview in its original, but only translated form. However and that could be biased, I found it quite interesting that so many subjects were touched that had been a topic in the media or on the message boards in the months leading up to this sudden verbal and visual diarrhea.
That the Trine Book was a non issue in the interview IMo is not correct, didn't Fred say, that his wife was much more concerned about it , than he was? (that is an answer)
They revealed why Mary appeared so fashion addicted, they addressed the "Fred had a nasty childhood" topic, by paddling back and making it appear that it yes, was different but not unusual. They hinted at "the children sleeping in their bedroom" as a counter argument to " too many nannies" or "how good a mother is Mary" they showed pictures of them at the computer working as evidence that "Oh, yes they are not lazy", even though they have the lowest number of public appearances.
And nobody can convince me that the quite cheesy teenage lover type photos in the park arent a response to the "fairy tale gone bad" rumours.
They simply IMO overdid and me thinks, the couple protested too much...;)
It is fun to see so many pix of the family, don't get me wrong, but as credible evidence for their happy family life the pictures simply don't cut.

Glittering Tiaras, with all respect I am afraid that try as I may, I just understand why it is so important to maintain that this book is important because it is the first in this century (which amounts to 7 years I suppose) to question the DRF. Perhaps it is due to the magical word book? I venture the guess that no one would have given it a second thought if this book had been published over a couple of days in Ekstra Bladet just like its fellow gossip pieces - but it seems that the fact that it is a book makes all the difference. I politely suggest that just as there has been no poll to register the opinion from all Danes, no poll has been taken either to indicate that this book has made any impression whatsoever on the ordinary Dane.

I just cannot force my brain to believe that questions like "which thoughts are you having about the future of Prins Christian", "as a crown princely couple, you belong to a new generation and your life is different from your parents. What in particular will you, as a regent couple, work for", or "isn't it strange waiting for a position which you don't know when you are going to have", etc. in any way is a result of the publication of a gossipy book collected by a renowned gossip journalist. I just don't have the imagination for it, I'm afraid.
Somehow I think that half of these questions are the good old ones which might just as well have been posed to the then throne-follower princess Margrethe and the other half might just as well be posed to Joachim and Alexandra when they had two small kids.
So no Aurora810, you will not be able to convince me that anyone in the DRF would bat an eyelid about this book :)- it is way too inconsequential for that.

Lilla, you are quite right - I haven't seen this book either. As late as last Friday I was queuing up for book gifts in Copenhagen - and didn't see it - the season where booksellers try to sell anything. Perhaps I should try to buy it online - where you can now get it with a discount - now DKK 148.- instead of DKK 199.- (Bøger af forfatteren Trine Villemann) which was the price when the book was published - what, some two months ago??

Last edited:
Glittering Tiaras, with all respect I am afraid that try as I may, I just understand why it is so important to maintain that this book is important because it is the first in this century (which amounts to 7 years I suppose) to question the DRF.

Let me see if I understand you correctly, UD.:) You are wondering why I think that book is or isn't important? If that is the case, I already mentioned it several posts back. Honestly, I don't want to repeat myself and sound like a broken record. Plus, I sure many many members are tired of me repeating myself over and over again.

Perhaps it is due to the magical word book?

No, that's not it.

I politely suggest that just as there has been no poll to register the opinion from all Danes, no poll has been taken either to indicate that this book has made any impression whatsoever on the ordinary Dane.

That's what I said, or rather impled, several posts ago. No one can say for sure what kind of impact, or not, that book or the recent photos of the CPC, has or had on the Danish population. It's unknowable. Unless the government forced 5,468,120 people of Denmark to say yay or nay. That's all.

I know plenty of Danes who are very interested in the book and the quetons Trine has raised.

And I'm aware of a great majority of Danes who are not.

And just because some are curious to see what has been written does not then mean they support the ideology.

Last edited:
So no Aurora810, you will not be able to convince me that anyone in the DRF would bat an eyelid about this book :)- it is way too inconsequential for that.

First off, I am not trying to convince you of anything! We all have different opinions. You are entitled to yours and I'm entitled to mine. At this point I think we have all discussed the heck out of this and it just comes down to what you choose to believe. To me, the proof is in the pudding!

Last edited:
I think that this couple do very well in this horrible age were so many confuse royalty and celebrity and anything goes.I t must be too difficult to met all expectations. What do these interviews tell us not much but it was well conducted and not in the vulgar Fergie and Andy interview for Hello all those years ago but in regal but inclusive ashion and I was happy to see this family in daily life. What ever else must be left to Danes to decide. I will ask though was it the Danish people or the Danish media demanding more access?

IMHO I think they sometimes seem more like celebrities than royaltly. To be married now for almost 4 years and to seem uncertain about your role as a future monarch is regrettable.
I don't doubt they love each other but there seems to be more fluff than substance.

I would of prefered if the Fred & Mary batch were published a month or two later

I'm sure that would have made no difference to some, dazzling. Then you would have an axchange based on how close the release dates were...

...unpreparered comments on their future.

Do you think Margrethe II was prepared for the death of her father, or even Elizabeth II? Knowing what is expected of you is one thing, however, being prepared for such a transition before it actually happens, is another.

to seem uncertain about your role as a future monarch

I'm certain that Frederik is clear on what awaits him. To go into any great depth about it when his mother, The Queen, is still of able body and mind is not something I'd find to be at all appropriate.

Last edited:
I'm certain that Frederik is clear on what awaits him. To go into any great depth about it when his mother, The Queen, is still of able body and mind is not something I'd find to be at all appropriate.

I'm with you on that point! I'm glad he can't answer that question very well because it would be inappropriate to do so at this point. Also anything he did say could really be turned around to say something else and make it seem as though he doesn't believe his mother is doing a good job.

Let's please turn the heat down in this thread. I've just deleted a couple of posts that were nothing more than personal sniping, and some of the previous ones don't look all that great either.

Also please note that discussion of Trine Villemann's book belongs in this thread in the Library, not in this forum.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Last edited:

That's exactly how it works. To believe that M & F were being confronted by a mean interview person with nasty questions is simply naive. They will have known the questions and will have had prepared the answers beforehand and everything they were being asked and replied to, from children' issues, future, fashion, book etc certainly followed a prediscussed strategy supported by the DRF media people. And this is the part that I don't find particulary clever since this strategy is pretty easy to follow, some of the questions were being answered quite poorly (eg how their future might look) whilst others only appeared to be on Yellow Press level. For me it must have gone like, ok there were these nasty rumours about the marriage, partly caused by this nasty book, the nanny issue, the fashion issue and the money issue. Give us the appropriate questions and send a photographer and all this will be dismissed and go away and we'll have a happy 2008! This strategy is understandable as far as OK! B-VIPs are concerned but for me it does not work with royals as they should not lower themselves to this kind of level. I wonder why F & M felt the need to justify or explain themselves the way they did. As I said before, looking at this I can't help myself now thinking where there's smoke ....

Where can I find an English translation (in full) of the interview? :flowers:

Since I don't speak danish, I haven't read the interview in its original, but only translated form. However and that could be biased, I found it quite interesting that so many subjects were touched that had been a topic in the media or on the message boards in the months leading up to this sudden verbal and visual diarrhea.
That the Trine Book was a non issue in the interview IMo is not correct, didn't Fred say, that his wife was much more concerned about it , than he was? (that is an answer)
They revealed why Mary appeared so fashion addicted, they addressed the "Fred had a nasty childhood" topic, by paddling back and making it appear that it yes, was different but not unusual. They hinted at "the children sleeping in their bedroom" as a counter argument to " too many nannies" or "how good a mother is Mary" they showed pictures of them at the computer working as evidence that "Oh, yes they are not lazy", even though they have the lowest number of public appearances.
And nobody can convince me that the quite cheesy teenage lover type photos in the park arent a response to the "fairy tale gone bad" rumours.
They simply IMO overdid and me thinks, the couple protested too much...;)
It is fun to see so many pix of the family, don't get me wrong, but as credible evidence for their happy family life the pictures simply don't cut.

Fee could you post this translated version please. :flowers:

It sounds like a response to the stories that there is trouble is paradise, but I would like to see the translated form before I comment. Thanks.

...I found it quite interesting that so many subjects were touched that had been a topic in the media or on the message boards in the months leading up to this sudden verbal and visual diarrhea.
Months? Pleeeeeese - try years :cool: - the childhood issue has been floating around here for years. Flattering Trine Villemann by crediting her with that is hilarous.
...They revealed why Mary appeared so fashion addicted
They do? In my copy of the interview they comment on the importance of the Danish fashion industry and explain why Mary took on patronages there and mentions how frustrating it can be that the media focuses solely on that.

The interview is OK IMO - nothing ground-breaking (royal interviews seldom are), the pics are almost all really great. The amusing effects of it of course is the "review diarrhea" it has triggered in some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom