Frederik, Mary and Children Picture Thread 1: November 2004 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Joachim dancing in that video was the highlight of the entire thing!

i think that joachim is amazing in this video. mary seems to be shy.

:previous:

Joachim dancing in that video was the highlight of the entire thing!

He was really "rollin", wasn't he? Who would know in 2004 that in the ensuing years he would be divorced and then find love again and start building a new family. Life is very interesting, isn't it? :)

The video shows just how far Mary has come along since 2004 in terms of confidence and comfort in her new environment. The same, lovely Mary, nevertheless.

I would be horrified if someone singled me out like that!! Perhaps that's one of the reasons I'm not a royal!!! Mary has beautiful skin.

Haha Joachim was hilarious! Pricesless!

I would be horrified if someone singled me out like that!! Perhaps that's one of the reasons I'm not a royal!!! Mary has beautiful skin.
I agree, her skin is gorgeous. You would never know she spent alot of time in the Australian sun. I wonder what skin products she uses.

I agree, her skin is gorgeous. You would never know she spent alot of time in the Australian sun. I wonder what skin products she uses.
Beautiful skin , I agree. I'm sure she had quite a few treatments/facials to take away any sundamage, oxygen infusions, peels....?;) and I'm sure these royals have regurlar facials /treatments with the latest/best products....

Yes, all sorts of treatments for the royals I'd say.

Youth is the best treatment of all. Look at your skin when you were young, it was great.

And happyness does a great deal to your skin, believe me. Happy persons looks better than sad ones. No surgery can do what happyness and love for your skin, your brains and your body in general. Today people cares to much about what they eats, what kind of hydratant cream they should put on, and what kind of treatment they could undergo to make them look younger. Love other people, make them happy and being a joyfull person would make you looks wonderfully. Maybe not younger than you are, but wonderfully. I beat that Mary must be a very joyfull person. This is her secret to look so well. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Bonbon, thank you so much the photos are marvellous!!!!

Isabella looks so beautiful in that picture, and Mary just looks happy.

Thx Bonbon. The pic of them all petting that animal is precious. I like seeing pics of them together as a family.

I wouldn't post this one because I remember it caused disputes but I guess it's good to have this photo in hq version in our forum. Princess Mary and Isabella, Isabella with her ragged shoes.

http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07805_princessmaryofdenmarkfanf8_122_402lo.jpg

I still don't understand how Mary could do that??!! It's not like the press caught them going to a store or something in an off guard moment, it was a photo shoot for crying out loud! I bet Mary doesn't even let her house slippers get holes in them, so why are her daughters shoes ripped?? :bang:

If you look at Isabella's shoes in the above picture, which was from the same trip, they look fine. Perhaps she was crawling around, as littlies do, just before the photo's were taken and the shoe finally gave out.
I really don't see why a hole in a shoe is such a big problem. Toddler's go through heaps of shoes while they are crawling around and playing. It's not really that big of a deal. She is the daughter of a future King, it's pretty obvious that she is loved, fed and well cared for :ermm:

I still don't understand how Mary could do that??!! It's not like the press caught them going to a store or something in an off guard moment, it was a photo shoot for crying out loud! I bet Mary doesn't even let her house slippers get holes in them, so why are her daughters shoes ripped?? :bang:

I really think that there is a very reasonable and logical explanation. It's not as if Christian and Isabella are neglected children. The shoes seem pretty worn, so they are most likely Isabella's favorite shoes or her play shoes. They could have given out at any moment. Who can say that it didn't happen while they were out playing around that day?

Not to mention little ones certainly can have minds of their owns. My three year old godson will not go anywhere unless he is wearing his Spiderman socks. My poor friend had to buy packs of them, just to keep the peace and get this child dressed. Maybe Isabella is the same way about her shoes.

It happened because her daughter was still crawling or just learning to walk at that point. I don't understand how anyone can think this little girl is neglected in any way:flowers:

It happened because her daughter was still crawling or just learning to walk at that point. I don't understand how anyone can think this little girl is neglected in any way:flowers:

I get that and would completely understand if the picture was taken on the way to the store or somewhere where they aren't expected to be photographed, but they were at a photo shoot so I think Mary & Fredrick should have been more careful. I'm not trying to say that the kids are neglected because I know Mary & Fred are awesome parents I just wish they were more careful in the choice of their daughters wardrobe as they are their own. :flowers:

Frankly I applaud them for not stuffing those children into starched outfits for those photo shoots. Let them be children in comfy clothes, and if they are a bit scuffed and worn..so what? They are kids. Kids will go through clothes and shoes at the speed of sound. Frederik and Mary are simply showing that they are willing to let their children be as normal as they can be considering who they are. I don't see a thing wrong with those shoes. They protect her feet and are probably the most comfortable ones she has considering how often she's worn them.

I remember reading it was in a photo shoot I will look for that and post it here. I know they aren't neglected children But CP Mary should be more careful. It's a shame that Royalty is becoming more like us regular folks these days...

Edit: here's a link where it says that it was a photoshoot
Prince Frederik Of Denmark Pictures - Danish Royals Attend Sydney Photo Call - Zimbio

The point about the pictures being taken during a photo shoot is moot. It is clear that the pictures were part of a photo session, so let me clarify my point. When I stated that no one could say that the tear in the shoes couldn't have happened while Isabel was playing that day, I meant just that. During the photo shoot Isabel was clearly playing and as a small child, I am certain that she spent the majority of her day playing. Therefore, the tear could have happened during the shoot itself since the shoes are obviously very worn or during that same day. It being a photo shoot has nothing to do with anything about the tearing of the shoe. The tear could have occurred at any time.

I also don't think that it is a shame that "royalty is becoming like more of us regular folks." If the currently reigning royal houses want to remain as such then they will need to exhibit quite a bit of normalcy on a regular basis. I don't think that any member of any royal family is better than I am. They simply had the good fortune or even misfortune to be born into or marry into a different family.

I personally am glad that Mary and Fred's children are not these carbon copy starched versions of children that we see in catalogs. It's actually refreshing. They are children regardless of title or parentage and need to remain as such. Shoes aside, Isabel looked like a perfectly pleasant little girl in the photos.

some pics from mary and fred that i took from a danish journal and a spanish magazine (in mallorca).

LOL! I loved the picture when Frederik holds the umbrella behind Mary. Too cute :lol:

Here is a funny pic of Mary and Fred with their twins! I wonder why Mary is making that face! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom