Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think ive just read that neither joachim or marie will attend tonight which was a change to the plan

All posts regarding the Home Guard anniversary have been moved to this thread. Enjoy! :flowers:

My translator isn't very good, but it says that the CP couple were attending the "ZUS wedding" of Caroline Heering (I have no idea what this means), and that CP Mary first wore this gown in Iceland in 2009 (I don't recall her visiting Iceland this year).

Meanwhile, BT has an article about the same event:

http://www.bt.dk/article/20090418/royalt/90418024/

Last edited:
Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Princess Benedikte were attending the wedding of Louise Iuel Brockdorff, the sister of Caroline Fleming, and Nikolaj Albinus.

(Zus is Dutch for sister)

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary visited Iceland from May 5 till May 8, 2008.

Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Princess Benedikte were attending the wedding of Marie-Louise Iuel Brockdorff, the sister of Caroline Heering, and Nikolaj Albinus.

(Zus is Dutch for sister)

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary visited Iceland from May 5 till May 8, 2008.

Not Caroline Heering but Caroline Fleming's sister.

Photo gallery from bt.dk:
http://www.bt.dk/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BT&Dato=20090418&Kategori=ROYALT&Lopenr=418003&Ref=PH

Howw that lovely long dress again from the Iceland visit!!!! I really love that dress!

Yeyyyy, Frederik has his leg out of the cast and is free of those, 'pick me' bright blue crutches. I really do not get what they were all about.

Thank you Paty for the arrival pictures, Mary and Frederik look wonderful.
x

I noticed that the bride is wearing an order. What order is she wearing?

It is the Vallø Order(Valløordenen) a special order for the unmarried daugthers of the nobility in Denmark. They can wear it in their wedding day.

It works for me, Marmi. Are you sure you have the Adobe Flash Player 10 instaled on your computer?

The Queen The Prince Consort and The Crown Prince and the Crown Princess participate in the opening of the exhibition.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited by a moderator:
The Queen and CP Mary look beautiful! This exhibition looks like an interesting one.

Last edited:
The Queen hosted today at 19:30h a dinner for the African Comission. The Crwon Prince couple also attended the dinner.

Menu

Guest List

Last edited:
Why was Prince Henrik not present? Am I reading the guest list wrong? It looks like his name isn't on the list.

No pics from this dinner??

Prince Henrik, Prince Nikolai And Prince Felix visit Damningens Firestation on May 27, 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Getty gallery

I love the photos of the children out with their grandfather and father. So cute! I am especially envious of Nikolai and Felix! The firefighter event looked like a lot of fun.

Pics 8.6.2009

Prince Consort Henrik and Prince Joachim handed out the Prince
Consorts Europa Nostra award at Fredensborg. The award was
given to Hans Jebsen for his restoration of historical buildings in
Denmark. June 8, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom