Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that I am a huge fan of the light blue dress and dark stockings and shoes. She does look beautiful, but the clothing is not really my style. Especially not in the dead of winter.

Mary is very stylish and I admire her taste in clothes. Marie is quite pretty also. It is amazing how much the two Royal Sister in laws favor.

I think Joachim is also "glowing" with this pregnancy. He looks happy, relaxed, and a little fuller around the face as well, not as gaunt as the summer pictures.

Nice to see...

the ladies look absolutely gorgeous!!!

the best dressed lady of the night for me is margrethe, no question. don't like what her daughters in law are wearing or doing with their hair and tiaras, that god that there is HM who pulled off a most classy appearance!

I love the hello article with Frederik on crutches. :(
Very stylish.
x

I liked the fact that Mary was somehow in the back this time...with Marie's pregnancy and Fred's leg

I simply love the Queen's dress! She definitely was the royal lady of the night. I also think that Princess Marie's dress looks beautiful on her. Pregnancy definetely makes her adorable. I never liked that dress of Mary...

Please let's discuss the event rather than the evening gowns which can be discussed in the Royal House of Fashion Forum.

Thanks, :flowers:
Mandy

Great event to see the whole family, pitty we didnt get any pictures of the dance. Frederik looks like he is having trouble in walking with a cast on, must be quite difficult till you get a hang of it. Thank you all for the pictures.

The new portraits of the Danish Royal Family can be found in this thread.

Please continue the discussion thread :flowers:

What is the State Council banquet at Christian VII's Palace on 31st March which is due to be attended by all members of the royal family including princess marie - will we get picture access or is it one of those private occassions? Is it a tiara and decorations event?

Last edited:
Post #197 has a wonderful picture of Princess Marie looking up to Prince Joachim. It was taken at the same time as the large group pictures. However, it was not part of the set of seven pictures featured in the different galleries. I wonder where it was found. Can anyone comment?

What is the State Council banquet at Christian VII's Palace on 31st March which is due to be attended by all members of the royal family including princess marie - will we get picture access or it one of those private occassions? Is it a tiara and decorations event?
The crown prince couple will attend! so I guess prince Joackim and princess Marie as well!

The crown prince couple will attend! so I guess prince Joackim and princess Marie as well!

According to the royal calender, Marie & Joachim will be attending as well as the cp couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom