Danish Royal Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
Mary looks stunning! Love her hair, love her white coat that adjusts very well with lillepigens baby coach, but to bad we cannot see her skirt!!
Do you really think Christian Nanny should be there? I'm a bit against nannys all the time around our babys, so...

I guess on a boat with two young chldren all hands are required, and I guess in some ways the Nanny (is it Mette?) is used to being involved in family events like thia so when Mary and Frederik are eating or whatever she can help with the children.

I am against parents leaving children with the nanny all the time and just making the nanny do everything but when in the public eye either being Royal or a celeb with the press etc following you it is handy to have an extra set of hands.

Her_Majesty said:
You can see little pieces of Lilleprinsesse here ;) + many more beautiful pictures
Frederiks birthday
(Sören Steffen)

I love the way Christian hangs on to his dad's jacket. :flowers:
I have a question, does anyone know if Mary has her own body guard and is the guy with the red tie him?

I like ther way Mary dress little Christian, very casual (maybe a little bit to casual...)! But I really like that on Mary!!!

crisscross1 said:
I love the way Christian hangs on to his dad's jacket. :flowers:
I have a question, does anyone know if Mary has her own body guard and is the guy with the red tie him?

The Secret Service guards the Royal family and I am quite sure you are right about the guy with the red tie, because in all photos he looks everywhere else but the couple, unlike everybody else.

thanks everyone for the link and pictures! marilla great find the little princess looks very cute!

I think that Christian looks like his mother (with Prince Henri's features) and the princess will look like his father! JMHO

Thank you so much for the link to soren steffen, Her Majesty. So beautiful pictures ! Please do you know if this site has some archives or stop at the beginning of march ? Don't succed to get another page after march. Thanks a lot.

Meh... I wish we could see the little princess better, well anyway, Christian is adorable, he looked a bit scared to me... Oh! and I love the fact that Mary is lettin her beautiful hair grow back!

MargreteI said:
The Secret Service guards the Royal family and I am quite sure you are right about the guy with the red tie, because in all photos he looks everywhere else but the couple, unlike everybody else.

Thanks MargreteI, that's what I thought too! :)

It does look like the baby is crying in the picture that Marillo posted, getting everyone dressed and ready to be seen in public must make it a long day, she was possibly hungry.

Christian is a cutie, the little princess also is so cute, Mary look very well (I love her coat) and Frederick is so handsome with his uniform.
They are a lovely family:wub: :flowers:

I think they weren't very friendly this time! They didn't answer any question from the Journalists, they stop for the photographers, Mar's smile was a bit fake, people where there under that rain and cold weather just to see them and to me, this time, to me this time they were not very friendly to the public. They only left the car, enter the boat, left the boat, enter the car!!! Was that a public event or not? Maybe is just my opinion and my feeling after seeing the videos!

biboquinhas said:
I think they weren't very friendly this time! They didn't answer any question from the Journalists, they stop for the photographers, Mar's smile was a bit fake, people where there under that rain and cold weather just to see them and to me, this time, to me this time they were not very friendly to the public. They only left the car, enter the boat, left the boat, enter the car!!! Was that a public event or not? Maybe is just my opinion and my feeling after seeing the videos!

I don´t think it was a public event becaus i did not see it when the news was on TV neither on DR1 and TV2.

Maybe they were a little behind schedule. Who knows but at least they did pose for some pics.

I don't think that they have pose, I think they pass away and photos were taking when they pass away!
We can see videos from DR1 and TV2 H.M.Margrethe, here they are Danish Royal Watchers

biboquinhas said:
I don't think that they have pose, I think they pass away and photos were taking when they pass away!
We can see videos from DR1 and TV2 H.M.Margrethe, here they are Danish Royal Watchers

It´s look like i miss the late eavning news what a bommer :ermm:

biboquinhas said:

Seeing as it was raining, and their kids were with them out in the rain (with that flimsy umbrella being held by someone else), I can fully understand why M&F didn't stand around in the rain yacking with the journalists... :)

And now speaking about the public... as mucht has I like to see the royal family I wouldn't go out in a rainning day with my kids only to see Mary and Frederik, I cannot understand very well this...

The Danish Royal family attending the concert at Tivoli in honour of Queen Ingrid,Copenhagen last night:

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Albert Nieboer.
:flowers:

tons of wonderful pictures. Isnt it great to see the whol family together. I just hoped to see Mary & Marie-Chantal along beside their husbands. I know Mary is off on maternity leave but she did make two appeeances, so this couldve been also another outing. Besides that, QM looked very elegent, ive never been fond of her outfits, but this looked so fresh.
Thanks for all the pictures and videos

Lucidu, you're a gem, thank you for the latest udate on the Fleming christening.:flowers: It turns out, Mary was the godmother of the new baby, Josephine Margaretha Victoria Fleming. The christening took place at Valdemar Castle in Tasinge, South of Fyn.

Gekroone Hoofden, a blog which should be on top of everyone's list for the latest news about royalty, has more beautiful photos of the christening.

So the highlight of the day, besides the christening itself:
Carina and Gustav
Marie and Joachim
Alexandra and Martin.

thanks for the links :flowers:
that first photo needs to go in the caption thread also, fred looks not happy and mary kinda confused (would be nice to see a video of the exchange and where it happened and what context cause there's some weird vibes in the second of time the camera caught) why isn't he carrying that big boy down the steps! high heels and purse in hand by the rail not a good combination.
i like mary's 60's updo, just not the ?bow?flowers?both? in the back. undecided on the outfit, like the skirt kinda -we'll see which way it grows on me. fred looks handsome and tailored, not a wrinkle or baggy sleeve in sight.

the lille princ looks so cute in his first big boy jacket, and fred looks so proud love the look on his face with his son. martin and alex look good, his rooster hair in one is funny, i've seen her look better, maybe the black has washed her out, not to mention her hair:ohmy:. love her necklace, is that a sunburst design, wish i could see the stone better.

way toooo much going on with carinas outfit, she's so beautiful you don't notice her face for the hat, busy top, cape?jacket?, ruffles, tulle,piping etc- it distracts from how pretty she is.

marie looks pretty, love the coat dress?or suit then i saw the dark hose and shoes :eek: ruined the whole effect and where's her purse, i don't know any woman who goes anywhere without a purse. maybe she put her essentials in PJ pockets (enjoy it while she can after you get married they won't do it anymore:lol:) he looks like a man with a secret to me.

I love the dress of Mary with those shoes, bag, hairthingie, I just wonder why they didn't bring the little Princess along.

IMO, Marie attending this event is a sign! :wub: An engagement is in the works if you ask me!

Mary looks great, love her hair and head-piece :flowers: And lille Christian, what's not to love? ;) He still has that little shaker toy, if my memory serves me correctly, it first appeared at the Graasten Palace photo-session last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom