Danish Royal Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RachelD said:
The link isn't working for me....

Rachel, click on this link to see the photos plus article from Billed Bladet and Se og Hor about Marie and Joachim's Easter holiday together with the Queen.

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Marie. The other links, previously mentioned, show Marie with Joachim whereupon she was wearing the same outfit in the blurry photo.

DRWs has provided several video links of the DRF on their way to Easter service. Click here to see the video clips.

well I really thought that Queen Margrethe was a bit oldfashion regarding to his sons girlfriends, but if Marie was there for Easter it shows that she is has as open mind regarding this issue!

Marie joins senior Danish royals for Easter break

13 APRIL 2007

It might have looked like just another date for Prince Joachim and his French girlfriend Marie Cavallier as they strolled at the water's edge accompanied by the Danish prince's young sons. But the intimate family scene, which included Joachim's father, Prince Henrik, was a - full article & source

Tomorrow QMII and Prince Henrik will celebrate the 75 birthday of the royal ship Dannebrog. CR Frederik will be there too. Obviously he doesn't want to spent part of HIS 39th birthday without his little family. So he will bring along his wife and little son and as a special addition lillepige too. Lillepige is 5 weeks old at the 26th of May. She will enter the first time in her very young life the royal ship.:blush:

Binz said:
Tomorrow QMII and Prince Henrik will celebrate the 75 birthday of the royal ship Dannebrog. CR Frederik will be there too. Obviously he doesn't want to spent part of HIS 39th birthday without his little family. So he will bring along his wife and little son and as a special addition lillepige too. Lillepige is 5 weeks old at the 26th of May. She will enter the first time in her very young life the royal ship.:blush:

So we get to see them today :wub:

PPE has pictures! I haven't seen one of the little girl..

Last edited:
Mary does look beautiful and I think her hair is growing longer too. :clap: Yay!
It seems like a great way to celebrate a birthday.

Mary looks so thin but she looks really god with that white coat! Her face is wonderful today, very bright!! I would like to see her entering the boat with those shoes, it must have been a bit difficult:hiding: ! Well we could not get to see the little one... has I thought it will be!!!I think she has wear that skirt before!!

Mary looks stunning!!! Beautiful coat and not to mention her shoes! Great comeback. Wish we could have seen the little princess though.

crisscross1 said:
Mary does look beautiful and I think her hair is growing longer too. :clap: Yay!
It seems like a great way to celebrate a birthday.

:clap: Crown Princess Mary looks absolutely beautiful.......Great Comeback!!!!! :wub:

What a beautiful family!
jump.gif

Last edited:
All of them look great! In one of the pictures you can see Lillepigens tiny elbow! I think she is wearing pink.

Princess Mary is always extremely well dressed, just like today. I love her coat.
It's so nice to see her with the two children around

Thank you for the photos ...I am compleyely crazy about Mary's coat she looks just stunning. I also agree the shoes are amazing.

Mary looked beautiful, loved the coat too. Christian looked adorable in Frederik's arms, in a few pictures he looks he is about to end up in tears...

Celebrating two birthdays - DRW
Royal Yacht Dannebrog's 75th anniversary today - DRW

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling said:
Mary looked beautiful, loved the coat too. Christian looked adorable in Frederik's arms, in a few pictures he looks he is about to end up in tears...

PPE agency picture from more

Picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
Picture 4
picture 5

Celebrating two birthdays - DRW

Royal Yacht Dannebrog's 75th anniversary today - DRW
I think too, that this coat is beautiful and she looks very fresh in it.
But I really love her shoes.

Thanks for these wonderful pics!
I really like her. She's well dressed and she seems to be very friendly.
Last year I saw her when she visited Hamburg. Well, it's a nice feeling to know that I saw MARY! But actually, you can see much more of her in this threat:lol:

Nevertheless, I show you one of the pics, I took of her. :lol:

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures! Mary looked beautiful, Fred handsome and Christian was just a cutie pie! I wish we could have seen pics of the tiny princess, but soon enough...

Mary looks fantastic! Christian is so adorable, he looked as though he was going to cry! And Fred...:D...gotta love a man in uniform! :lol: Helike (?spell?) was there too! That dog has quite a big social life! :lol:

it's a very beautifull family.
I can't remember, but, Mary were this shoe other ocasion

Well everybody is looking well and acdc1 I saw lillepigens arm too. I'm sure she was wearing pink.

Mary looks stunning! Love her hair, love her white coat that adjusts very well with lillepigens baby coach, but to bad we cannot see her skirt!!
Do you really think Christian Nanny should be there? I'm a bit against nannys all the time around our babys, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom