Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize Mary lost her shoe in DC. Too funny! Thank you for the pictures! Enjoyed looking through them!

money,titel, genetics and selfdiciplina, may be?

I still see today's Crown Princess Mary in those pictures. A wee bit older, with a bit more refinement and a bit thinner, but still there. What she looks like today is probably very close to what she would look like had she not married Fred, IMO.

Sorry to desagree with you nicoles94, she will not look like todays look if she was not married with fred, that for sure! i think! she looks like she looks becasue she married fred, money and all what comes with him!

I have to agree ashelen Mary was quite average looking nothing special before and yes time lots of money and all the touches that go with life as a CP set her apart. She would definitely not look like that if she had not married him IMO

I have to agree ashelen Mary was quite average looking nothing special before and yes time lots of money and all the touches that go with life as a CP set her apart. She would definitely not look like that if she had not married him IMO
thank you, for agreeng with me!!! unfortunately money does not make happines but helps, and helps a lot!!!! and i help Mary to her big transformation, no daubt about it! Since I became fun of the royals and of this forum I bought a lot of nice clothing a kind of look like Mary but when I dress like that everybody turns to look, I think most of people not fun of royals even if they have plenty money they live very plain and may be because they are not in the spotlight like Mary or for the fact any of the CPs they don't go with the formality or being well dress, what a pity!!!!

Big pictures of Princess Mary

Hi,

Are there any huge poster like pictures of Princess Mary? Thank you.

I love Mary but I thought she looked really old at the wedding. Is she pregnant

Hi,

Are there any huge poster like pictures of Princess Mary? Thank you.

I'm not sure that you're aiming for this, but you can get a very high resolution (>10 megs) picture and have a large size print done.

thank you, for agreeng with me!!! unfortunately money does not make happines but helps, and helps a lot!!!! and i help Mary to her big transformation, no daubt about it! Since I became fun of the royals and of this forum I bought a lot of nice clothing a kind of look like Mary but when I dress like that everybody turns to look, I think most of people not fun of royals even if they have plenty money they live very plain and may be because they are not in the spotlight like Mary or for the fact any of the CPs they don't go with the formality or being well dress, what a pity!!!!

I also do agree to this. Of all the women who have married into royal families Mary changed the most and made an enormous transformation (not always to the positive). What I don't like on her is her way of presenting herself like a super model and perfect princess. I very much like her natural style of the early years of her marriage. Hopefully one day she will go back to her roots.

I also do agree to this. Of all the women who have married into royal families Mary changed the most and made an enormous transformation (not always to the positive). What I don't like on her is her way of presenting herself like a super model and perfect princess. I very much like her natural style of the early years of her marriage. Hopefully one day she will go back to her roots.

I don't see Mary as presenting herself as a supermodel or the perfect princess. She does have access to the very best as a result of her marriage to Fred, but if she didn't have good looks to start with all the money in the world wouldn't work. She hasn't resorted to plastic surgery, yet, anyway:) She is in the same boat as the other ladies who married into royalty. They all have the money to look their best, and some of them do a great job with it, Mary for instance. Some don't. :flowers:

Ity always amazes me that people who have never met a person can decide how the changed the "Most". Mary is lovely and refreshing. There were pictures of her not too long ago, taking out garbage. She is beautiful and I, think, Danes would like her to look as lovely, as possible, on all occassions.

While I disagree with your comments about Mary. I agree about the money. One of my motto's is "Money cannot buy happiness, but being poor isn't a one way ticket to bliss either!" Quote by me!!!:flowers:

While I disagree with your comments about Mary. I agree about the money. One of my motto's is "Money cannot buy happiness, but being poor isn't a one way ticket to bliss either!" Quote by me!!!:flowers:
what comment you don't agree that money help Mary to her big transformation?

Ity always amazes me that people who have never met a person can decide how the changed the "Most". Mary is lovely and refreshing. There were pictures of her not too long ago, taking out garbage. She is beautiful and I, think, Danes would like her to look as lovely, as possible, on all occassions.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I can talk about someone's transformation without ever having met her as long as I am referring to her outer appearance which was actually my intention in my former post. I am not judging or concluding on her character in any way. I can't tell she is a bad person just the same as anyone else who hasn't ever met her can tell that she is a good person, because of the simple fact that we can't know this.

I can judge on how much she changed in terms of the way she looks on pictures and films only. And here for me she has made a big transformation. The way she poses sometimes somehow implies to me that she wants to look like a supermodel. Maybe it was also the mistake of the media coverage that saw in her the born-to-be-princess and maybe she got too much influenced or misjudged this in terms of her looks. I don't know. For me she is trying to keep up to this image as much as possible. I too found her very refreshing at the beginning but she has lost this charme very early, almost too early. I still find her very beautiful and never said anything else, but she is trying to be too beautiful as she wants to be too professional with her looks like a supermodel whose main job it is too look beautiful. This is all that I am saying.

I just saw her at the Swedish wedding together with the other crownprincesses and I didn't have the impression that Mary is any more concentrated on her looks or poses any more than her counterparts.

I just saw her at the Swedish wedding together with the other crownprincesses and I didn't have the impression that Mary is any more concentrated on her looks or poses any more than her counterparts.

Absolutely. Thank you Ricarda. This discussion about Mary's transformation thanks to money really becomes beyond BORING. Come on, anyone knows that money helps. But this is for EVERYONE. Why do I have the feeling that some people think that Mary could not have been beautiful without her money or her title? The girl sure has improved a lot ever since she became a crownprincess. But as far as I know she is not the only crownprincess in this world; and God knows that there are many crownprincesses who have got much more wealth than she has and yet are not as beautiful, as elegant and as chic as she is. It seems that some people can't understand that there are some things that money can't buy!

I also don't agree with the comment stating that Mary concentrated more on her looks and her poses more than the other princesses during Victoria's wedding. Maybe we didn't see the same pics and videos, for I found a very pensive and demure Mary in every picture of her. She dressed almost with a low-key style. And I don't have any doubt that she did it in purpose as I believe that every woman knows that there is some girly-girls code naming "not to upstage the bride"! This was what I found in Mary's attitudes that day, and I didn't except less from her. She has always been a class act. Maxima and Mette Marit did the same. So why can't we just enjoy these ladies without constantly badmouthing one of them? The wedding was such a beautiful event it's a pity to think about something like this.

Well said Katelle!

Fashionista, Love your quote and so true!

As for Mary being pregnant, are you kidding? Did you see her in the nude strapless? Shes thin as a rail!! I think you were just seeing the cut of the jade dress.

I think we can all agree, Mary looks great and we love to look at our CP or we wouldn't be on this forum!!:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom