Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is Mary. (I remember because there were several who went ga-ga over the sunglasses).

The article is about a satirical radio show. Where we follow the Christmas preparations in the DRF.
Mary herself :)tongue:) was also touring DK as a stand-upper.

It appears to be lighthearted fun, from a local radio.
I've never heard about this show before.

I don't think it is CPss Mary. The hairline is so much higher than usual. ;)

That most certainly is not the Crown Princess. I think it's really quite evident myself :)

I don't see the connection.
That looks nothing like Mary to me.

:previous:

Agree. I would rather say that this person looks like a younger Sheika Mozah!

No, that can't be Mary, I'm also quite sure. I guess we have to leave it undecided ;)

It might be the person impersonating Mary for the show :) As far as I understood it, it is a radio comedy which went on tour through Denmark :)

That's not even close to looking like CP Mary!

Very nice, thanks for the link!! I loved Mary's hair when she put those caramel highlights in it a couple of years ago. ( I think I was the only one who liked it) I thought it brought out the warmth in her complexion.

Muhler said:
Do you miss Mary? A little bit?
Okay, here is a gallery of some of her hairstyles: https://picasaweb.google.com/billedbladet/MarysFrisurer

Why has HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark been missed by her public? I realize she may want to be with her four little 'royal highnesses,' but I doubt she lead caregiver to her little ones. Does she employ caregivers for her children? If she does, how many? Or is she the main caregiver, as supposedly, the DRF is not 'wealthy?'
Crown Princess Mary has realized the versatility of long(er) hair! Surely a major revelation to her upon her realization of that fact, you think? ;-D

Why has HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark been missed by her public? I realize she may want to be with her four little 'royal highnesses,' but I doubt she lead caregiver to her little ones. Does she employ caregivers for her children? If she does, how many? Or is she the main caregiver, as supposedly, the DRF is not 'wealthy?'
Crown Princess Mary has realized the versatility of long(er) hair! Surely a major revelation to her upon her realization of that fact, you think? ;-D

Eeeh?
I was teasing.

Just beautiful, I would love to have a hairdresser who did exactly what I asked them to do. The last three have been an absolute nightmare. : ))

Mary's hairdresser, Søren Hedegaard, was incidentally honored recently by others within his branch.

Mary: Christian Marching - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Mary and Queen Ingrid - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

http://www.box.net/shared/589nodu4cbmvum93tybs

Last edited:
It's also mine that's why I chose it as my royal forum pic ;)

Very nice gallery.She is very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom