Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I LOVE the black heels with the red underneath matching the red coat. :D

Mary's outfits just get better all the time IMO.

Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be going somewhere and doing something. Always know when I check in here I'll find new photos of Princess Mary 'at work'. I feel so different about her today than when I first heard about their engagement. Go Mary! :)

Until such time as the palace announces a pregnancy, let's avoid any speculation or rumors, please.

Thanks so much

Empress - Danish Forums Moderator

OMG! I LOVE the black heels with the red underneath matching the red coat. :D

Mary's outfits just get better all the time IMO.

Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be going somewhere and doing something. Always know when I check in here I'll find new photos of Princess Mary 'at work'. I feel so different about her today than when I first heard about their engagement. Go Mary! :)

CPV_Rules, I fully agree. In particular the red bottom of the shoes is the icing of the cake. Great outfit!

Who is the woman in red with Mary? Is she a L-I-W? I don't see a ribbon, but she is following her in each photo.

Wonder if it is Australian movie or British?
I like Mary's jacket, I was surprised when I saw her wearing pants with it, I don't like their style.

Lakshmi, Australia is an Australian film set in the 1940s before and during WWII. I'm surprised Nicole and Hugh didn't attend the Copenhagen premiere. They're both currently in Europe for all the premieres (London, Madrid). I would have added Copenhagen to that list if I were their PR people.

Who is the woman in red with Mary? Is she a L-I-W? I don't see a ribbon, but she is following her in each photo.
No, she is no L-i-W. That's Mimi Jakobsen, general secretary of Save the Children Denmark. This premiere was a charity event for Save the Children DK. Frederik is patron of this organisation and Mary is Honorary Chairman of the "Fri-for-Mobberi" (anti-bullying) project.

Thank you, Ricarda! I didn't see the LIW ribbon, so I wasn't sure. I am also surprised the Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman didn't attend this premiere. Especially since a fellow Australian was attending this in such a high-capacity role.

Her lady in waiting is her friend with the red hair on this outing. She has been her Liw from the beginning. Her name just escapes me at the moment.

Thank you, Ricarda! I didn't see the LIW ribbon, so I wasn't sure. I am also surprised the Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman didn't attend this premiere. Especially since a fellow Australian was attending this in such a high-capacity role.
Whatever the interest in Australia in the Danish CP she is no longer an Aussie just Australian born:flowers: They probably would have got great media interest in Aus from appearing with her but neither of them need it in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised by the stars no-show too. Given that they are in Europe that is, had they not been, I wouldnt have expected their presence.

Pics from PPE
Denmark Crown Princess Mary on her daily jogging in the gardens of Fredensborg Castle with her dog. 12 12 2008.

PPE
PPE
PPE

They went to the same event last year, no?

Yes, they did T4phage, along with Mary's father & step-mother, but not Isabella ;)

Re: CPss Mary's Height

Does anyone know how tall CP's Mary is without her high heeled shoes?

I have read from other boards that she might be between 5'5-5'7.

They are wonderful pictures of Princess Mary. She really is a very elegant and confident woman, Frederick must be so proud of his wife. :in_love:

There are (I assumed) new pictures of Mary as a banner of CP Mary Message Board.. Anyone can help me find the source of those pictures?

SuperGirl, Those arent new pictures. That are images from the Mary Foundation Documentar made by TV2. Here you can see it!

Scroll down, and you could see the video
TV 2 Programmer

The Crown Princess holds today the New Year's reception for her patronages in Christian VIII's palace

Til champagne hos Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom