Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks so beautiful in the video. Was this filmed in her home? The room that she is sitting in is so elegant.

I like the color of her dress...very nice. Matches the roses in the background, LOL!
I'd LOVE to hear what she's saying but I don't have speakers, furthermore, she's probably speaking in Danish and I don't speak Danish. Does she mention her own Mother's ordeal?

Does anyone know, was Mary busy during the Danish Royal Hunt this year? Or is she taking a gentle personal stand against animal cruelty? Last year she seemed quite confronted by Christian seeing the dead animals ... I don't blame her!

See my post in the hunt thread. Mary wasn't at the hunt because she was with Isabella at nursery school.

Here are some screen-caps from the video:
One -- Two -- Three

Thanks JessRulz

I like the color of her dress...very nice. Matches the roses in the background, LOL!
I'd LOVE to hear what she's saying but I don't have speakers, furthermore, she's probably speaking in Danish and I don't speak Danish. Does she mention her own Mother's ordeal?

Yes she was speaking in Danish, & while thats not a language I speak I would be surprised if Mary spoke of her mother as she had heart disease rather than cancer. ;)
Maybe I should add that, I know she had heart disease, but have not heard that she had cancer; put it that way.

I'm so happy that Mary participates in something like this:wub:
Also, she looked to pretty in the video.

Unless you have walked a mile in a cancer victims shoes you have no right how to say anything about someone smiling. I have had cancer for over 2 years now and just went through a double mastectomy the 21st of last month, and strangest thing people still smile and laugh around me. We are not DEAD we have cancer. We are people just like you. We do not want to be around people that are uncomfortable around us. Say the word cancer to me, and let us talk about how you need to make sure you are tested yearly to not have to go through the same thing I have been through. I can assure you I have laughed, smiled, cracked totally off color jokes with my care takers for 2 years. Thank God someone can smile at us and make us feel normal.

Before you say I have never lost someone my Dad died with bone cancer. I stayed with him for weeks before his death. We laughed, cried, smiled, told jokes and lived his LIFE not his impending death.
Well said my friend well said if you cant laugh what is there to live for best of luck in the fight there have been great develepments even in the last six months so dont give up mate.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

On November 11, Mary will receive the ALT for Damerne's Women's Prize 2008.

In conjunction with this, Mary did an interview with the magazine that will be published in the next issue of Alt for Damerne. Here is an article, accompanied by pictures, promoting the interview.

Here is a shot of the cover of the issue with Mary's interview. Just scroll down.

Who are the other women that are "competing" against Mary? Are they actresses? Mary is by far the most elegant and beautiful, IMO.

Who are the other women that are "competing" against Mary? Are they actresses? Mary is by far the most elegant and beautiful, IMO.
They are very famous women in Spain:
The first of them, Paula Echevarria, is an actress; Eugenia Silva is a model; and Genoveva Casanova (my favourite) is famous because she was married with Duchess of Alba´s son. This one is a very beautiful and elegant woman( she has appear in a lot of covers from HOLA).

Crown Princess Mary at the 100th anniversary of Dansk Psykiatrisk Selskab at Copenhagen University, 12/ 08/ 2008.

PPE Agency

I like the coat, but not at all with that dess...:ermm:

she has use that red jacket when she was pregant with Isabella.

Wow! She looks very glamorous. Who are the people that she is walking with? Are they psychology professors?

I believe it is a different red coat than the one she wore with Isabella.

Also, why is this in the Mary foundation thread? It is a patronage, not part of the foundation isn't it?

What are the rumors that are mentioned in this article (sorry, my French is very poor)?

Well, my french isn´t very good either, but for what i could understand, the article mentions that crown princess mary might be pregnant again, based on the facts that she put's her hands on her belly and doesn't drink alcool...
It also mentions that on the press conference the couple gave on the Olimpic Games of Beijing Mary told that she would like to give another brother or sister to Christian and Isabella.
And it says something about Marie's pregnancie, that i couldn't understand.
Sorry.

Thank you, Giov and Antonieta! Ah, the eternal pregnancy rumors strike again. It would be lovely, but I will wait for an official announcement.

i quite like the ensemble. simple and with a touch. are those not the same louboutins she used in thailand?

Well, my french isn´t very good either, but for what i could understand, the article mentions that crown princess mary might be pregnant again, based on the facts that she put's her hands on her belly and doesn't drink alcool...
It also mentions that on the press conference the couple gave on the Olimpic Games of Beijing Mary told that she would like to give another brother or sister to Christian and Isabella.
And it says something about Marie's pregnancie, that i couldn't understand.
Sorry.

It also mentions that she's wearing clothes with more room than usual and that she was dressed to avoid any appearance of a pregnancy. In relation to Marie it just says that she's pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom