Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First pics from yesterday:

Crown Princess Mary attends the Home Guard's New Year
Concert at the Copenhagen City Hall, January 19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Mary attended the EliteForsk conference at Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek.
PPE Agency

EliteForsk is a research council which provides the infrastructure for identifying and supporting Denmark's most capable and talented researchers.The first EliteForsk conference was held in 2006.
Since then, every year in January a conference take pale where the science minister distribute EliteForsk prices and EliteForsk fellowships, and the Independent Research award its Young Elite Researcher Awards.

Last edited:
Love Mary's outfit, kind of reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore!! from the comedy show of the same name.

:previous: Princess Mary (not as protector) attends the EliteForks conference and hand out of the prize since 2008:
Jan. 24/2008
Jan. 29/2009
Jan. 27/2010

:previous: Princess Mary (not as protector) attends the EliteForks conference and hand out of the prize since 2008:
Jan. 24/2008
Jan. 29/2009
Jan. 27/2010

I wont be suprised if they add this to her patronages since she has been doing it for 3 years now.
Thanks for th einfo Paty :flowers:

:previous:
It would be wonderful for her to have this as a patronage. :)

Here is a lovely picture gallery & article of Mary at the event.
BTW, the article says this is a new coat but its not, she has worn it a few years ago and has the matching skirt. Anyways, Mary looked lovely.

The school had a theme-day on violence in young couples'
relationships. Ballerup/Herlev Production College is for young
people who have not been able to manage a job situation.

Here are more pics from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

She's back then. :)
She looks wonderful, very refreshed from her trip.
If it was a theme day, what was the theme?

The vacation is over and back to work again:). It is so fantastic to see this energy and how She gives that energy to these young people with whom she met there.
That kind of model and authority gives very good impulse to young people, at least I wanna think so :)

Good on you Mary, to be involved in such worthy causes.

It is nice to see her back. She's probably happy to be back. I bet she missed her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom