Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it looks like she was just carrying something from the car , which was parked right outside her door...not understanding how that makes her any more human! but she certainly looks fantastic.

Maybe she was carrying out the crown-jewels... JUST KIDDING! :lol:

No. She's going to clean out Rosenborg next week...lol.

Last edited:
Article in a Belgian magazine "story":

"Mary of Denmark is without a doubt one of the most stylish and fashion-conscious princess of Europe. Still, apparently more and more Danes are annoyed about their "princess immoderate", who pays (too) much attention to clothes, schoes and expensive household goods according to them. But shows to little comitment. Mary and her husband Frederil should better take an example to collegues from Sweden and Norway."

Story is not the most reliable of press publications.

Article in a Belgian magazine "story":

"Mary of Denmark is without a doubt one of the most stylish and fashion-conscious princess of Europe. Still, apparently more and more Danes are annoyed about their "princess immoderate", who pays (too) much attention to clothes, schoes and expensive household goods according to them. But shows to little comitment. Mary and her husband Frederil should better take an example to collegues from Sweden and Norway."

I've never heard of that magazine before, Stephanievl. Could you please post the link?

They do not have a website. It is a Dutch speaking magazine that gives a mix between intervieuws, royalty and fashion about national/international celeberty's and royals

I couldn't disagree more...I've done a search from pics of Mary since she married with Frederick after the born of Isabella...I don't know any future Queen or Princesse who recycle clothes so many times as Mary...To me she remaines a simple and earth to earth person...But that´s only my opinion

Well, it's basically the same for everyone. Happy stories like this person is well liked, doing a good job etc don't sell magazines and make people feel superior by degrading others. Bad stories like her country men hate her, she hates this person, marriage troubles etc do. And it's unfortunate. Theres so much negativity in the world, why can't we just have a positive part of the univerise? But the negativity sucks us all in like a black hole. I think we've all been guilty at some point, but it does wear on everyone doesn't it?

Well people if we were like Mary would't we do the same? Be stylish has she is, be simple has she is in many ocassions, be just like Mary!!! I would for sure

its only normal that royals do spend abit more than the rest. if their not stylish their critisized, if they dont have enough events/duties their called lazy etc... its either way she spends & does things or she doesnt, stories will be the same

Crown Princess Mary at the opening night of the "Summer Ballet" at the Bellevue Theatre on 30 August 2007. She looked really beautiful! :wub:

Last edited:
She does look beautiful! I love her outfit, and she looks very fit and tonned. Thanks for the pics.

She looks lovely and fresh!! Love her clothes because they are very simple but very elegant! So she is slowly back on dutty? Hope so, I really miss to see her in such events!Her hair looks lovely, shine and perfect!

Hey!! Mary looks really beautifull, I love the style! Very, very, fresh
BRAVO!

From that photo, Mary looks so elegant in that outfit. Thanks Linda Hsu for the pictures

Crown Princess Mary at the opening night of the "Summer Ballet" at the Bellevue Theatre on 30 August 2007. She looked really beautiful! :wub:

Beautiful pics but man it's so obvious those have been retouched in a major way! Crazy to see!!

Mary looks better then ever...she´s radious...simple but very elegant...

Great pictures. Love the outift. HATE that horrendous necklace!! UUGGHH. what on earth was she thinking when she slung that thing around her neck!:sick::shock:

Simple but elegant, Mary gets herself back into routine! :D I love her gold and black bracelet especially

She does look absolutely stunning! I love her bangels.

Mary looks young, beautiful and radiant. I love her outfit, although she might have done better without the necklace.

the pictures are lovely.she see,s to be abit tanned or is it my imagination? she also seems to be glowing. Her out was a great choice, wonder if she read our reviews on her "fashion show outfit (red dress)" loved the necklace.

I agree with you about the bracelet, but I simply love the necklace!

Another beige and black outfit. :rolleyes: Without the necklace and the bracelet, the outfit is as boring as any other beige and black outfits she wore before. But the necklace is really overdone in terms of scale. It overpowers her. I notice the necklace first before her.

And why is Fred not there? It's a ballet, an evening entertainment. Why isn't the couple attending together?

Isn't Fred at some sailing event?

Isn't Fred at some sailing event?

Yes Frederik has been to the World Championship in his Farr 40 ship...the championship has been hold her in Denmark in a city called Rungsted near by Copenhagen.
He became the 8th best in the race.

Last edited:
Actually, I really like the outfit and the jewelry. I think it is crisp, nice yet modern and current. Not too dressy not too casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom