Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks beautiful. I'm not 100% into the outfit though. I think the pieces are great seperately. I'm not sure they fit together. But she doesn't look bad. However, it looks strange (the outfit.) And I usually like everything she wears!!

I must say, she loks really great, and i don't mean for the cloths, but her face and skin, is so inmaculate, no wrinkles, full smile, beautful teeth, no spots, , i would love to know her secret, to have such a glow in her face!

Mary looks good but that outfit is so ugly. The coat, OMG - did it belong to Fred's late grandmother. The scarf is nice though but does not suit this blue / brown (why brown???) combination at all. A severely case of dressed in the dark, I'd say.

Found a few lines about it here - it's a case competition but not much information besides that CBS - Copenhagen Business School | 09:00:00 CBS Case Competition 2008

The topic of the competition is when an organization performs well, how do you get better? There are 12 teams from business schools all over the world competing against each other, in solving the cases. More information on the case competion at CBS: CBS Case Competition

I hear about the case competition quite frequently during the year, as several people I know are parts of it, and work very hard at pulling it all together. I think that it is good for them to get the added publicity that Mary brings in, when it comes to getting sponsorships, judges, and so on for the competition next year. :flowers:

mary looked extremely stylish! i loved the coat, the scarf, the shoes...
not to keep the gossip up, but i also think she looks pregnant. mary tended to gain weight in her face when she was pregnant and she looks a bit 'fuller' now.

I had also wondered if she were pregnant but the fact that they are planning their trip to Tasmania in August makes me think that she is not and I agree about the coat, I think it is beautiful.

I had also wondered if she were pregnant but the fact that they are planning their trip to Tasmania in August makes me think that she is not

I was thinking so, as well, Amelia.

The coat I am not keen on. But the scarf is lovely.

I had also wondered if she were pregnant but the fact that they are planning their trip to Tasmania in August makes me think that she is not and I agree about the coat, I think it is beautiful.

did they confirm the plans??

^ ^ I thought it was – first the Olympics in China then on to Tasmania but I could be wrong.

I don't like that she grows her hair long again. I loved it short.

Mary may not be pregnant. She may have just decided to keep some of baby weight.

Yes it´s a blouse, thanks Asssie Mary!

Yes it is lovely blouse indeed!Thanks!! I also loved that white jacket Mary is wearing in the next pictures very lovely!

I agree I love the white and the belt and also the brooch. I have to say the black trousers which she has worn at least three times lately are not my taste they do seem to be too baggy or wide just something I don't think are her best choice ...however I did love the coat she wore with them at their latest outting.

We've reached ten pages already, and it's time to close this thread. Thank you to all for contributing. Please continue the discussion, HRH Crown Princess Mary's Current Events: Part 9, here.

Thank you,
Mandy, Empress, Marengo, and GT:flowers:
Royal House of Denmark Mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom