Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: November 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasse Pedersen

Aristocracy
City
Holme, Århus
Country
Denmark
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone know when is their visit to Australia?
I believe it's the latter half of November; there's no entry in their official calendar after 14 November.

An event for Mary on the 20th has been added.
And they will be in Hobart on the 8th of December,
they will visit the Galathea expedition ship there.
About the rest we can only guess.

Do you mean the official visit in 2007 or November visit which is a private one?

Is there going to be an official visit in 2007?
Has that been confirmed?
Because I strongly doubt that there will be another official visit like the one in 2005 so soon afterwards.

well the Hobart event will be official!It will be great for Mary to visit again her home town. Maybe they will be staying at Mary's old house!

When is Mary due? Around May? Maybe they will have an official visit towards the end of 2007. In the meantime I can't wait to see pictures of them...

thanks for the pictures ! she looks good. love the jacket

mims111 said:
Another pics from seegerpress- please tell me if links doesn't work for you :flowers:
It works for me!
Mary looks great! The jacket is beautiful!

She looks so beautiful in this picture.PPE

Last edited:
So, will Mary, Fred and Christian be in Australia by the end of November or begining of December?

RachelD said:
So, will Mary, Fred and Christian be in Australia by the end of November or begining of December?

will be by November but i dont know when day of November we have wait and see by crown couples flying to australia

Thanks Laviollette for the video!

It seems like she doesn't want her picture taken while she's sitting...she un-crosses and crosses her legs and she shifts in her seat, she also pulls her hair forward (on the left side) and turns a little more towards the right and away from all of the flashes...or am I imagining things???

I don't think that she is trying to avoid the camera. I think she is just trying to find a comfortable position to sit in. maybe the chairs where uncomfortable? As for the pulling of her hair foward, it just looks like she was trying to pull it out from behind her, or maybe the collar of her jacket. Carolyn was also adjusting herself, so I would say it was the seats.

sesa said:
I don't think that she is trying to avoid the camera. I think she is just trying to find a comfortable position to sit in. maybe the chairs where uncomfortable? As for the pulling of her hair foward, it just looks like she was trying to pull it out from behind her, or maybe the collar of her jacket. Carolyn was also adjusting herself, so I would say it was the seats.

I thought so too- the seats must have been uncomfortable and she was just positioning herself- i know when i sit on some really uncomfortable seat I fidget for ages- people watching me must think I have beans in my pants :lol:

Australian said:
Crown Princess Mary rose launched

CROWN Princess Mary is softly fragrant in ivory white, with an elegance resembling that of a silk rose.
The princess also enjoys sunny areas, a good, deep soak every week and a slurp of fertiliser every September and December
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20795560-5001028,00.html

that sounds quite funny- the princess enjoys a good soak & a slurp of fertilizer !!!:lol: the rose does sound lovely.

That article is funny, thanks for the laugh Australian. :lol: Donating money from the sale of the rose to the Heart Foundation is an excellent idea.

Last edited:
Really beautiful and a recycle coat but really beautiful l!!! she doesn't seam pregnant at all!

I love that coat! It sets the outfit off :clap:
Though Mary's belly isn't as big as the other crown princesses, her face has filled out a little and she looks really beautiful :)

a red turtleneck sweater dress and black boots would look good with the coat also. she looks radiant with happiness.

She does look radiant. The pregnancy seems to compliment her most wonderfully.

O.k....where can I find Mary's calender of events? I looked at the one on the official page for the DRF but it only goes up to December of this year! I guess I'm not looking in the right place? Please help, I just want to know when we will next see Her Stylish Highness.

Merci-beaucoup!

Oh, so I guess I was looking in the right place!

Thanks Jmj21983!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom