Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: November 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great links to photos of Crown Princess Mary. Here in Tasmania we get very little in the press about the Danish Royal Family, a few photos in a couple of glossy mags now and then thats about it.
Really pleased I stumbled on this site. It will probably take me weeks to catch up on all the links.

Welcome to the forum Trinity and pammy! I hope you enjoy your time with us. Happy posting! :flowers:

amina1 said:
Absolutely agree. This is more warm and vibrant than anything she has worn of late. :flowers:

Rich clear colours really suit her and make her look more vibrant and healthy, which has got to be good at this stage of her pregnancy (not to mention her marriage) as many sources have erroneously connected her style/lack of stye and apparent happiness/unhappiness with how she feels about her pregnancy and the state of her marriage. :wacko:

This particular dress makes her look fabulous, or as some of our members have said, much more "Mary"! That being the case her style, dress, hair not to mention the look of love in the eyes of her partner should be enough to make even the staunchest naysayer cry pax. :whistling: :clap:

As for the killer shoes? She has my undying respect being able to wear them at all when she's on her feet all evening...... and being that far pregnant and still dancing! :in_love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little afraid but what the Princess Mary is doing really because when you are reading at this thread no word about her work! All the considerations concern her way to dress; but may be I'm wrong and I didn't read very well....:innocent: :shifty:

Any pictures yet from Professional Education Conference - Europe 2007 in Bella Center?

adelaide said:
I'm a little afraid but what the Princess Mary is doing really because when you are reading at this thread no word about her work! All the considerations concern her way to dress; but may be I'm wrong and I didn't read very well....:innocent: :shifty:

Why don't you start a discussion of her work first, Adelaide?:)

Perhaps if you added your thoughts it would jump start the conversation and the forum will go from there.

Mary is the guest of honor today at the opening of the Professional Education Conference, Europe. What to you think of this event? If you were there what kind of questions or concerns would you discuss?

For more information about today's event click [url=http://www.mpiweb.org/cms/mpiweb/pece2007/pecetemplate.aspx?id=7397]here.[/url]

:)

Its great to see Mary opening & attending different events that deal with different subjects, must be quite intresting to attend varioues functions. How long do the events she attends last for ? does she just attend the opening session or does she stay through the whole thing ?

How long do the events she attends last for ? does she just attend the opening session or does she stay through the whole thing ?

I'm not really sure, Dazzling, but there have been many events where Mary has stayed until the engagement has ended. With today's opening session of the Professional Education Conference she might just be there for half the day.

Photos and news coverage of this engagement are not yet available. Nonethelesss, I'll keep checking the Danish television news, available on the internet, then post the link as soon as possible.

GlitteringTiaras said:
I'm not really sure, Dazzling, but there have been many events where Mary has stayed until the engagement has ended. With today's opening session of the Professional Education Conference she might just be there for half the day.

Photos and news coverage of this engagement are not yet available. Nonethelesss, I'll keep checking the Danish television news, available on the internet, then post the link as soon as possible.

There are pictures from Face to Face, but if I remember correctly, those aren't allowed to be posted at this forum.

I loved her outfit from yesterday.

Can someone give me some photo link's of the event of yesterday? Thank's in advance.

Gees! In some of these pictures you can't even tell she's expecting!
Thanks Madeleine for your great pictures!

Princess Robijn said:
There are pictures from Face to Face, but if I remember correctly, those aren't allowed to be posted at this forum.

I loved her outfit from yesterday.

I know which photos from Face to Face and the forum you are talking about, Princess Robjin, and yes we are not allowed to post them her per the forum rules as well as per the request of that major photo agency. We like to abide by the rules;)

Until then memebers such as Timoka have posted links to several boards which have photos of yesterday's Professional Education Conference.

Finally she wears light, beautiful outfits again! That must be because spring has arrived in Denmark.. Loved the outfit, just as I've loved the three previous outfits she wore ! :)

Last edited:
I love her outfit! Really nice and she looks not pregnant at all because she still looks very thin with this outfit1 Nothing like the last one wich makes her look really fat and round!

Mary looks amazing! She doing a wonderful job as crown princess.

thanks MissSaga for the pictures. Do you know what the event was? She looks well relaxed today.

dazzling said:
thanks MissSaga for the pictures. Do you know what the event was? She looks well relaxed today.

You're welcome. She launched the Cancer Society's sun campain, by paying visit to a "Sun safe" children institution in Gentofte.

Here is the speach she held:

As a child I lived at an island far away, which is called Tasmania. Tasmania is a part of Australia which lies at the opposite end of the world.

I remember clearly, how happy I could be on a summerday, where the sun stood high on the blue sky. Today I also am very happy for a sunny day.

The sun gives us life, and makes night into day. The sun created life on Earth. Flowers, trees and a bunch of extraordinary animals like koalas and kangaroos, which I saw at Tasmania as a child.

Neither man can live without the sun. Our bodies use the sunlight to create D-vitamin to our bones. And we get into better humour when the sun shines.

Too much of sunlight can be unhealthy for us, though. Sunlight can give us red skin and sunburn, which hurts.

At Tasminia where I grew up, the sun was strong. As a result I learned, that it is necessary to protect yourself against the sunlight.

When summer sun stands high on the sky - that happens from lunch time to afternoon - we have to protect us against it, too.

We must 'turn down' for the sun in the noon time. Then we has to seek the shadow, use a hat, a shirt with long sleeves and sunblock.

Your parents and the grown-ups around you can help you about how to avoid sunburns.

With this funny book you can have a cosy talk about, what the suns does for us - and what we can do to make the sun stay as our friend.

Did She pronunce her speech in English or Danish?

She spoke in Danish. Mary has come far when speaking Danish and it sounds pretty good.

You can hear her speak to the children at today's Cancer event. Please click here and here to hear her speak.

Video and information from Cancer.dk and thanks to Santa from the CPMEMB for the video links. Thank you!:flowers:

Mary sounds like she has lived in Denmark all her life to me.
I wonder if the Danish speaking members of the forum can tell that she is not a
native? :unsure:

biboquinhas said:
Really nice and she looks not pregnant at all because she still looks very thin with this outfit1 Nothing like the last one wich makes her look really fat and round!

That's so true! :ohmy: I cannot imagine that she's already eight months pregnant ... unbelievable!

GlitteringTiaras said:
She spoke in Danish. Mary has come far when speaking Danish and it sounds pretty good.

You can hear her speak to the children at today's Cancer event. Please click here and here to hear her speak.

Video and information from Cancer.dk and thanks to Santa from the CPMEMB for the video links. Thank you!:flowers:

Mary was born to be a Princess. I adore her. She definitely has a way with children.

Now, I don't speak a lick of Danish but she certainly sounds like she has a good confidence when speaking. She's not hesitating.

Danish is a very hard language to learn, believe me I know. For the past couple of months I've been trying to learn the language. Essentially, I'm hopeless at this point, but I'm still trying.

Mary's Danish is pretty good although I do hear a slight English accent, but as time goes by it will fade.

Thanks for all the pics guys!! (in the previous thread ;) ) Mary looked great, I really liked her jacket. Now you can actually tell she's pregnant! :)

There was a piece about Mary's visit to the kindergarden on the Channel 9 news in Australia. Watching Mary play with the children, and read them the sun-smart book was fantastic, she looked as though she was having a great time. She even looked great in the daggy bucket cap that all the kids were wearing! :lol: However I can't say that Channel 9 did a great job at reporting the event, the footage and the commentary of the footage was great, but the introduction was bad. "In a rare public appearance..." was the second sentence! :ermm: The press really need to research things..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom