Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: November 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying, however I don't understand why Mary would use black tape with flesh coloured pantyhose? I would have thought that flesh colour supports with flesh coloured pantyhose and black with black pantyhose would have been an option.
What I find even more confusing is the fact that I have entered into the debate about the heel and toe ???? :wacko:
I guess unless one of us knows Mary and asks her, we will never know exactly.

crisscross1 said:
I understand what you are saying, however I don't understand why Mary would use black tape with flesh coloured pantyhose? I would have thought that flesh colour supports with flesh coloured pantyhose and black with black pantyhose would have been an option.
What I find even more confusing is the fact that I have entered into the debate about the heel and toe ???? :wacko:
I guess unless one of us knows Mary and asks her, we will never know exactly.

I don't think she was wearing stockings, and stockings + a shoe slightly too big = blisters and more trouble than it's worth. At least if your foot is bare in the shoe, it won't be as slippery as if you're wearing stockings. I know that when I wear stockings with heels, even if the shoe is to my size, they seem a little looser than if I wear them without.

She is most likely wearing very sheer black stockings with reinforced heel and toe.

I just cannot imagine her not wearing stockings at this time of year. Practically all Danish women wear stockings at this time - most Scandinavian women do I would suppose.

I find it funny that something so small has caused almost three pages of discussion! Then again, I think it is because Mary inspires so much interest.

Hey maybe she ran out of flesh colored tape and just wore the black. And it is funny how we are discussing this

mary look so beautiful! I love her hair.

Yes! She looks lovely!!
Now, why are her shoes and the black things on the shoe still being discussed?
On another note, why does the cake say "La Glace" on the side?
The cake looks good...

Last edited:
"La Glace" is a very old and famous bakery/café in Copenhagen.....

Ctejnoe said:
"La Glace" is a very old and famous bakery/café in Copenhagen.....

Ohh...o.k.
Yeah, I thought perhaps it had something to do with whomever had made the cake.

Thanks!

Sorry for starting the black bandaid debate...but I was only curious...

As for todays events, and I know this is totally superficial - but that's me! - but Mary had TWO photo opportunities today and she wore the same outfit!!! She could have at least changed her jacket back at Amalienborg...geez!!! ;)

Yer welcome...i've been there once. Pricy place:rolleyes:

Perhaps that was out of her hands, she had a few minutes between meeting the decorators and then leaving for her next engagement. Had she changed for her next engagement there would have been those who thought it was uneccessary. As usual she's doomed if she does and doomed if she doesn't. :flowers:

She looked very elegant as is her style during this event? The color really suits her.

Xeara said:

As for todays events, and I know this is totally superficial - but that's me! - but Mary had TWO photo opportunities today and she wore the same outfit!!! She could have at least changed her jacket back at Amalienborg...geez!!! ;)

Well considering she wore the same outfit to two events which occurred on the same day, I don't see any problem. Had she worn the same outfit to events two days in a row, then there might be a problem.

Xeara said:

Maybe she isn't so fahion obsessed as some people love to believe?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Binz said:
Maybe she isn't so fahion obsessed as some people love to believe?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Nice post! Binz. I think only superficial and narrow-minded people love to believe that Mary is so fashion obsessed! :rolleyes:

The FACTS have demonstrated that Mary is NOT so fashion obsessed when compared to other Crown Princesses!

Last edited:
Xeara said:

Mary looked good at these two events. About wearing the same outift well, probably she didnt have time to change, who knows, i loved the outfit so maybe thats why i dont mind seeing it again.:flowers:

Linda Hsu said:
Nice post! Binz. I think only superficial and narrow-minded people love to believe that Mary is so fashion obsessed! :rolleyes:

The FACTS have demonstrated that Mary is NOT so fashion obsessed when compared to other Crown Princesses!

what do you mean ? which crown princesses? i know this is going off-topic but i think we cant say she isnt obsessed with fashion because she did not obtain for a differen outfit or jacket for two events in the same day:) (im not trying to say she is but we cant say she is not)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Princess Mary is not fashion obsessed at all. We have to keep in mind that she is a princess and therefore a very well known public figure and also a patron of many organizations, so she has to give a very good impression everywhere she goes.

Whenever we see glimpses of Mary's private life, she is usually wearing jeans and casual clothes just like the rest of us.

Well, this occasion is reminiscent of her first pregnancy. Remember when wore the gold lace dress (from Heartmade) to two events in one day? Which by the way I'm still hoping to see her wear some time soon during this pregnancy...;) Loved that dress!

What other events does she have coming up?

The outfit I want to see again is that gold lace top, gathered under the breast...she wore it with white pants and some Jimmy Choos (?) to have lunch with the US President Bush on his visit to Denmark? Got a picture anyone...love that top!!!

What other events does she have coming up?

On March 6, the Crown Princess will be in Arhus. Information about the visit can be found [URL="http://vip.tv2.dk/article.php/id-6073018.html"]here[/URL] and on DRF website.

There are also two activities added for March 7, one in which, Mary will be in Copenhagen at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.

On March 9, Mary will be in Frederiksberg handing out prizes for the Kidney Association Research Fund.

More information about these and other upcoming events visit The Crown Prince Couple's site here.

I love the way she looks with the little children! The natural motherhood in her. She looks great!

we've seen this coat often, the last time i remember she was in a church? think it was around the holidays. i'm liking her hair much more as i get used to it, very becoming and classic on her.
thanks for all the links and photos, everyone looks happy to see her, love the interaction with the children.

beautiful pictures. her hair looks nicer when its not really straightened imo. she looks radiant, she does have a nice smile. This coat has been worn about 4 times, its a nice coat

the danish language seems to be hard ...:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom